Boobs

Options

Replies

• heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Are you high?! I'm so envious of you! Seriously.

Go buy some cute little bikinis like this and run all over the beach with your perky little A cups! :tongue:

810.jpg
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options

I never flaunt my boobs cuz for one I think they are small lol (B cup), second I don't think cleavage is sexy, I think its vulgar.

:huh: :noway:

O.O
    i paid 7 grand for my boobs. YOU ARE SEEING THEM WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT.

lol maybe I will change my mind if I get a boob job lol.

but I really rather the element of surprise ya know. not having everyone see what's under your shirt, and when your guy does, its a nice surprise for him. lol.

oh gee.
    you're saying "your guy" like only one guy is seeing my boobs.
    HAHAHA
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    There are no bad boobs.
    Just boobs I haven't seen...yet.
  • dtreg35
    dtreg35 Posts: 93
    Options

I never flaunt my boobs cuz for one I think they are small lol (B cup), second I don't think cleavage is sexy, I think its vulgar.

:huh: :noway:

O.O
    i paid 7 grand for my boobs. YOU ARE SEEING THEM WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT.

lol maybe I will change my mind if I get a boob job lol.

but I really rather the element of surprise ya know. not having everyone see what's under your shirt, and when your guy does, its a nice surprise for him. lol.

<< loves nice surprises!!! haha
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    im not big on showing a lot cleavage, maybe just a little bit for fun lol...gotta leave something to the imagination lol
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I can't stand it when girls flaunt cleavage!!! I wouldn't do it even if I had it!
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    In for the boobs!
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Im just here because boobs
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I get fidgety if I show cleavage lol keep pulling my top up
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I think smaller boobs look so sexy in something really low cut blouse with a bunch of buttons undone - bigger cup sizes can't do that without looking totally slutty, so rock the itty bitties!
  • Erin70CA
    Erin70CA Posts: 85
    Options
    Those push up bras will make anyone look well endowed. In fact, half the girls you see with cleavage are probably wearing one. I gave up on mine after 2 kids and dieting over the year LOL & I am pretty conservative anyways.....but if you want cleavage try the bra ;)
  • bring7
    bring7 Posts: 13
    Options
    I've dated women with big, small and in between. Know why? If I like her, I like her boobs. Like most men I'm a fan but honestly, I'm not too big on women who always have them busting out of their clothes. Kinda makes we wonder if that's all they have going for them.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Im just here because boobs

Changing your avatar to the middle row/far right picture would go over well :love:
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    How do you size A and B ladies flaunt your cleavage?

A good, TIGHT push-up bra, grab the boobies and pull 'em up and over so that they're resting on top of the padding and pushed in towards each other. And then a tight top to keep them in place and something low cut to show off all of my hard work.

(I would like to thank drag queens for this very helpful tip about how to actually have cleavage.)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I actually got some after I had kids (yay me). I was a late bloomer. BUT...when I go to lose weight, they are the first to bail on me, the little traitors.

When I went to get a mammogram, the nurse told me I had the "breasts of a 20 year old." I told her I should, it took them long enough to show up!
  • BlackEyedPanda
    BlackEyedPanda Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Small B cup and I am pretty proud of how the small girls look! I prefer tasteful over trashy for myself.

:smile:
    I have double FF's, you must find that well trashy lol
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I've dated women with big, small and in between. Know why? If I like her, I like her boobs. Like most men I'm a fan but honestly, I'm not too big on women who always have them busting out of their clothes. Kinda makes we wonder if that's all they have going for them.

I know it can be a bad assumption, but if I see boobs busting out I expect them to have a vagina going for them as well.
  • Hanjamlan
    Hanjamlan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    If you flaunt your boobs and body then that will define the kind of men you get. Personally I say the really really good GENTLEMEN want the girls who don't show off EVERYTHING! keep some for the imagination. Obviously every man loves boobs but from my experience the gentlemen want their women covered in public and uncovered in private.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    Hubbs is gonna buy me some for all of my "days" this year (mothers day, valentines, birth etc...)
    Love my hubby!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    There are no bad boobs.
    Just boobs I haven't seen...yet.

I've KNOWN a few boobs...does that count?