• jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Thank you so much.
  • jennmcpherson
    Thank you so much.
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Jenn - Nope I forgot until after I had eaten and worked out :) Probably for the best because yesterday was sort of a high sodium day for me! I'm sorry you're having a frustrating time lately...thankfully you have your vacation soon!
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    sorry team! I have been away from my computer since this weekend and was unable to weigh in. I am still here and I hope everyone had good results on the scale!!
  • sweet148angel
    sweet148angel Posts: 27 Member
    Sorry for the very late weigh in this week.
    I gained a pound:mad:
    Up to 231.4 from 230.2
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Hello Jenn and the rest of the Army, Hope you are having a great vacation Jenn, I have had a good week, the puppy has had all his jabs and can now go out for Short walks :bigsmile: I have had to give up one of my Zumba classes to go to puppy training classes mmmmmm not quite as energetic!!! but I have lost another pound this week Yayyyy :happy: :happy: :happy:

start weight (and heaviest weight) with MFP on 1/12/10 ....164.5 pounds
    Last weeks weight ......................................................................126 .pounds
    current weight ..............................................................................125 ..pounds
    final goal .......................................................................................126 ..pounds

Good Luck To you all
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    I'm so happy my weigh-in was in the neutral!
    Day 4 with the foot propped up (w/only a break for 4th bar-b-que), but very little in the workout dept:( ouch....

We're heading off to a family reunion this weekend, so I should be thrilled that I haven't gain much of anything....

148 is still fine....for now.

Hope everyone had a safe a family-wonderful Independence Day...thanks to our Soldiers!
  • chgraham
    chgraham Posts: 122
    Ok my week off was not too bad.

LW = 184 lbs
    CW = 183.5 lbs
    GW = 150 lbs (for now anyways)

I wasn't very good on the exercise front last week. But have started this week off on the right foot. One hour of exercise this morning.
    Water intake was ok, about 8 - 10 glasses per day
    LOTS of veggies
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    hey Jenn, Im still alive lol!!! I had a few off weeks do to the fact that my stress fracture in my foot still isnt healed!! I managed to hobble my crip *kitten* to the gym today and got in a decent workout! I cant do any elliptical or treadmill so Im stuck on the bike for a bit, hope I dont get too sick of it. I did weigh at the gym today and I am still at 204, so Im happy about that! Well, off to the ball fields I go, my sons team made it to the divisions championships! Yay for the team...my son on the other hand hates baseball, but I wouldnt let him quit so he is stuck with it for just ONE more game lol.

Erin
  • Heather_023
    Heather_023 Posts: 76 Member
    Hey everyone, hope it was a good weekend and you were all able to celebrate the holiday! (Canadian and our American friends!:happy: ) Not a great week for me by any means, too many drinks, too much food and to top it off a sprained ankle! So not great on any of the challenges but still down 0.4 so can't complain too much... :tongue:

Last week........130.5
    This week........130.1

Sounds like everyone's doing great, keep it up!
  • sweet148angel
    sweet148angel Posts: 27 Member
    I seem to be making a habit of these late weigh in!
    But the scale sais the exact SAME thing this week. 231.4
    At least it didn't go up with all the junk I have eaten over the holiday!
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Hi All! Jenn, I hope you are having a great vacation! I'm so jealous!

So, against my better judgement I weighed in yesterday. I've gained 2lbs during this whole moving ordeal even though I've been busting my butt painting, unpacking, carrying boxes, carrying a 25lb Wes up and down 2 flights of stairs...oh and moving furniture. I haven't been eating perfectly but my portion sizes have at least been good. My down fall, very little fruits, veggies and water :(

SW: 180

LW: 171.8

CW: 173.8 :(:(:( 2lb gain

The funny thing is, I climbed down in my new jetted tub last night (no bath, I haven't cleaned it yet) to see how comfy it is, and i put my hand on my thigh and WOW, I've gotten some seriously strong thighs just over the past few weeks. I mean, even the inner thigh is starting to feel muscular. So even though I feel like a hog for gaining weight, I think if I make the rest of this week a good one and start drinking water I just may be able to turn this around!
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    to all my peeps!! I'm still here but my home internet is out until next week so I won't be able to get on mfp too much until then. Talk to ya all real soon!
  • lailouisa
    lailouisa Posts: 11
    I would love to join!! i know it's alreayd Wednesday...
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Good Morning Jenn and the rest of the Army, Hope your vacation is going well :bigsmile: I have had a busy week with three birthday parties and two girly lunches but have just about hung in there and lost another pound :laugh: and its exactly Six Months Ago Today that I started with mfp and i've lost 40.5 pounds in total... WOW can't believe it :noway:

start weight (and heaviest weight) with MFP on 1/12/10 ....164.5 pounds
    Last weeks weight ......................................................................125 .pounds
    current weight ..............................................................................124 ..pounds
    final goal .......................................................................................126 ..pounds

Good Luck everybody x
  • hooah_mj
    Awesome Family Reunion....way too much food & w/the foot propped for most of last week I'm seeing it on the scale, but not too worried...yet.

almost +2lbs = 149.5
  • hooah_mj
    Awesome Family Reunion....way too much food & w/the foot propped for most of last week I'm seeing it on the scale, but not too worried...yet.

almost +2lbs = 149.5

Ok self,
    I'm gonna have to start weighing in on Sat and posting that #, bec' every Monday has me up & by Wed I'm back down....
    hopefully my next post will be considerably lower! ha ha I feel that wall giving way!

148 & dropping....must have been all the dancing at our Family Reunion over the weekend...what a blast...I love my big fam:happy:

Hope you're having a blast Jenn! C-ya soon:smile:
  • Heather_023
    Heather_023 Posts: 76 Member
    Ahhh! Can't believe it's already Wednesday!

Hope it was a good week for everyone! Mine was a little rough, definitely fell off the wagon for a couple of days but yesterday was really good so here's hoping for a fresh start.... Again. :tongue:

LW: 130.1
    CW: 131.8
    Water: Did pretty good, I think the lowest I got was 8 cups.
    Exercise: Kept up with training so that was good.
    Fruit/Veggies: Pretty bad, I didn't keep track very well but I think I was down to 2 servings a couple of days. I was way over on calories for a couple days too...
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Yikes, how did I let monday slip by without recording...oh well, glad I did because I'm down again!

LW: 173.8

CW: 171.4

Down 2.4lbs

I have seriously upped my water, fruits and veggies although I haven't been logging my food as often. My workouts have consisted of moving boxes and unpacking but I guess whatever I'm doing is working so I'm going to keep doing that. I haven't seen the 160's since I was climbing through them during pregnancy so being this close is my new motivation.
  • jennmcpherson
    HELLO ALL!! I'M BACK!!

Had a wonderful time but it's back on track time now!

Quick question, does everyone want me to back track the weigh-ins over the last couple of weeks or just add on this coming Mondays' weigh-in as the next one? Doesn't matter to me. Not many people were weighing in so it won't take long.

Happy to be back! How has everyone been?
This discussion has been closed.