Over 200 New Year New Me Part 27

Replies

• cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    I'm here too....just engoulfed in my wedding planning. I want to get the big ticket items booked ASAP so I can arrange a payment plan and the longer we have the smaller the payments! Right now Im working on photographers and DJs....ugh :sad:

My stupid TOM is still here, its been over a week now and my "regularly scheduled" TOM is supposed to be here next week. It better not! :noway: :explode:

Anyway, Im off work now (I get off at 3pm) so I gotta go pick up a few things for dinner then my son then off to the gym I go!

Im having chicken parm with mashed potatoes- 410 cals! Holla! :smokin:

Later!

Cris
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    OK somewhere pages ago I thought there was a newbie....
  • bluenote
    ....and there she is! Welcome, Molly! You will love it here! :flowerforyou: Just jump right in and don't be shy! Tell us something about yourself, too!
  • cris20056
    Blue 92lbs!!!Slow down girl I need a few days to plan your party! Sheesh! 100 HERE YOU COMEEEEEEEE!!!

CONGRATS!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Congrats to blue!! 92 pounds!! Your on fire girl!!
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    Peeps, *I* am the one with the bad hair day, life! :sad:
    Kerri = cute red :happy:
    Blue = giving Ronald McDonald a run for his money :noway:

El - your birthday is a day after mine! Yay!!! I love that we have so many July birthdays!!!!! My dad's birthday is today, too! 85!

LOL! I almost fell over laughing! I am positive that you don't look like Ronald McDonald! And I am right there with you with bad hair life! If I don't straighten my hair it looks HORRIBLE!! Note: I don't straighten it that often so don't let my pic fool you. I like my hair straight but it takes so long to do it so I just end up with it in a frizzy ponytail. :laugh: :laugh: When I do wear my hair straight I do get a lot of compliments from people. That always makes me feel better.
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    I am here in and out. MFP is always up when I am here at work but then it is a different story on how often I get to stalk.

Blue - I noticed that you ticker jumped to 92! WTG Girly! That is awesome!!

Cris - Good luck with your planning. At least you have a game plan. If I was closer I would so help you plan it and take some of the stress for you. I absolutely LOVE planning weddings!!! I had so much fun planning mine and here soon I get to start planning my sisters!!!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    I live in a ponytail because my hair is just crazy wavy sometimes. I get a lot of tiny curls that frame my face with wind and humidity. All in all, though, I actually like my hair. Weird, huh?
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    raider - I grab an Amys frozen meal when I have zero time. They are in the freezer section at the grocery store and I go for the low sodium choices they have - either vegetable lasagne or bean & vegetable enchiladas.
    They are both pretty good, 290 - 320 cals and low sodium for a processed meal

Jess - I really liek the vitamins I have, they are "food based" which is supposedly much easier to digest and I have had no issues. The brand I get is called "Megafood Womens one daily whole food vitamin" and has 50% of my daily iron needs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN !!!!!!!!!!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Hey gals,

I am here too. I pop in once in a while to “catch up” and post something if my kids let me (sometimes)..

Blue: Congrats for breaking the 90s, pretty soon you will celebrate the 100s. Best of luck girl:flowerforyou: !

Wecome to all the newbie’s!

Litdeb: my hair is curly; however, it’s not tight curls. But I have plenty of hair so when I decided ( which is rare) to straighten my hair it takes me one hour with the staightener, but 30 minutes with a typical iron (yea, I am crazy).

Cris: HUGS..I never really dealt with wedding plans because hubby (the groom) pays for the whole wedding. In our tradition the man pays for EVERYTHING..from the engagement party, henna gathering (3 days before the wedding), and ceremony..the wedding w/o the church ( we get married on paper a month before the actual ceremony, however, we are not consider “married” until the bride and groom walks down the aisle.

I pick out my dress and jewelry ( that is it). We do the invitations, pick out the cake, and pick out what the food will be…the rest was on him ( hall/banquette room, singer/dj, lemo, honeymoon, handing out the invitations, all all the other stuff that goes with the wedding)...sorry rambling again..

Yea too much to deal with so I feel for you girl:heart::flowerforyou:

TOM came today and I am so tired, bloated, and always hungry. Hang in girl. I am late this month it usually comes the beginning of the month ( I was last month also), wondering why I am late, but at least it came…LOL

Cris, Enjoy your meal…I love chicken parm from Carrabba’s Italian grill…and the shrimp scampi with garlic bread…OMG I am in heaven..NO wonder I got so big..Stay on track..OK..back to my goal and being healthy…sorry.

Ok..I have to go upload the rest of m food..be back in a few
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    I had long straight hair for most of my twenties. When I turned 30 I decided to cut it to a cute shoulder bob and it has gotten shorter and shorter everytime I cut it. Its shaved in the back and longer in the front. I will NEVER go back to long hair. I swear if I could go bald I would (or at least Sinead O'conner ish) Only then I wouldn't get to color it cute reds and pinks and blues.....:tongue:
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Oops, forgot to add YAYAYAYAYAYA for Blue 92!!!!!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Am I the only one hearing a football call, "Blue 92, Blue 92, Hut, Hut!!" everytime she reads "Hooray Blue 92!!"

I know it's blue 42, but it's close enough...
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    I have conquered ANOTHER pair of jeans! WOO!! Pretty soon I'll have a ridiculous amount of jeans (again haha)

And with dinner to go, I have managed to eat something for every meal :)

Go me!
  • cris20056
    Am I the only one hearing a football call, "Blue 92, Blue 92, Hut, Hut!!" everytime she reads "Hooray Blue 92!!"

lol no, but everytime I read her name I think "You're my boy blueeeee" ~Old School

Thats why I call her Blue instead of Nancy...cause she's my boy! (girl, whatever!):laugh:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: H_A_P_P_Y__B_I_R_T_H_D_A_Y__A_N_N!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: ... and many more ...

Peeps, *I* am the one with the bad hair day, life! :sad:
    Kerri = cute red :happy:
    Blue = giving Ronald McDonald a run for his money :noway:

El - your birthday is a day after mine! Yay!!! I love that we have so many July birthdays!!!!! My dad's birthday is today, too! 85!
    Happy Birthday to your Dad Nancy!!! And thank you for the birthday wishes.I love having a July birthday.
  • RedneckWmn

lol no, but everytime I read her name I think "You're my boy blueeeee" ~Old School

Thats why I call her Blue instead of Nancy...cause she's my boy! (girl, whatever!):laugh:

I almsot think of that too! You my boy bluee!! LOL
  • bluenote
    LOL on the football call even though I have absolutely no idea what that is. ROFL I am honored to be your girl,..er...boy blue! But since I'm 46, almost 47, I must confess I do not have a clue what that song is either. The only song I know with boy blue in it is the nursery rhyme I teach my KGers: little boy blue come blow your horn, the sheep's in the meadow, the cow's in the corn. :laugh: Now if THAT doesn't tell my age, nothing will! :tongue:

Note to self: NEVER go to work out in public the day after you color your hair Ron McD orange. I kept wondering why people were staring; I thought they were shocked by the awful color. OH NO MY SISTERS OF THE TRAVELING WEIGHT LOSS PANTS, that is NOT why. They were staring at the ORANGE STREAKS RUNNING DOWN MY EFF-ING FACE POSING AS SWEAT!!!!!!!! :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • RedneckWmn
    LOL on the football call even though I have absolutely no idea what that is. ROFL I am honored to be your girl,..er...boy blue! But since I'm 46, almost 47, I must confess I do not have a clue what that song is either. The only song I know with boy blue in it is the nursery rhyme I teach my KGers: little boy blue come blow your horn, the sheep's in the meadow, the cow's in the corn. :laugh: Now if THAT doesn't tell my age, nothing will! :tongue:

Note to self: NEVER go to work out in public the day after you color your hair Ron McD orange. I kept wondering why people were staring; I thought they were shocked by the awful color. OH NO MY SISTERS OF THE TRAVELING WEIGHT LOSS PANTS, that is NOT why. They were staring at the ORANGE STREAKS RUNNING DOWN MY EFF-ING FACE POSING AS SWEAT!!!!!!!! :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

aww blue that sounds awful! I'm sorry you were bleeding orange! Least you know you got a good workout in! As far as the "you my boy blue!" it's from the movie Old School.
  • bluenote
    Jess, I looked like a bad Coppertone sunless tan gone WAYYYYYYYYY wrong! LOL