Do you have a reward for your BIG goal?

Options

Replies

• Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I'm on maintenance but when I hit my goal, I did the clothes thing and the vacation.
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am planning on getting a tattoo on my ribs when I reach my goal of meeting and maintaining for a year 140 lbs. Got me wondering if others have rewards planned for their big goals and what they are.
    When I reach my goal I also want a tattoo down my ribs with my last name in old english text!

I want 5 crows (my favorite) with Latin text that says "nothing is heavy to those who have wings".
  • hlonv
    hlonv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am planning a trip to Oregon for a week to see a friend, I just started though so I have a long way to go until I want to try to get in an airplane seat ( I know at my current size I wont fit). It will be great though he will be shocked when he sees how sexy I am and he realizes what he missed out on lol.
  • mrswine
    Options
    Think it's so interesting that so many want tats in bikini areas. I always felt too fat to show this area of my body and when I reach my goal, I want to have the confidence to finally show it off.
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    My end goal is a new car. Right now I have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and it's at the point where I'm replacing parts left and right. When I get down to 180, I'm getting a Ford Fusion :)
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm buying cute boots (which never fit me before because my calves were too big) and a cute fitted black leather jacket. A very nice one. That's the plan. Hope to be there by fall of this year.
  • iamspdd
    iamspdd Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wedding photos with my daughter where I don't look bloated.

Interesting you say this. My plan is to have professional pictures done with my daughter. The first pictures of me and her since she was born almost 5 years ago.
  • AndrewNR85
    AndrewNR85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    goal number 1 - motorcycle license
    goal number 2 - motorcycle
  • ChrissyRMiller
    ChrissyRMiller Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My reward is going to Disneyland! I know it sounds cliche, but I love everything Disney! I haven't been to Disneyland in 14 years and my hubby said he would take me as my graduation from nursing school gift. So, this gives me a year to get my body fat percentage down to 21%-25% (right now its at 38%). Oh, and of course to buy a new wardrobe including cute scrubs! LOL
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    just to run down the street naked.....
  • mrswine
    Options

Yes! And be proud!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Yes! And be proud!

:laugh: :laugh:
  • mellypeters09
    mellypeters09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Bellybutton piercing!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I want to go on vacation when I reach my goal. It has been 10 yrs since I have been on a vacation to anywhere. I have 5 kids ages 1 to 11 yrs old and it would be nice to get away for a reward.
  • LadyTigressDiane
    LadyTigressDiane Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Not only do I want to lose the weight, I want to have firm muscles especially the tummy .... I want my body the way I want it to be ... and then I am going to get a sexy pic taken .... figure I have a couple of years to get to that level .... just in time for my 55th birthday.

to celebrate ... I am going to take a cruise that caters for dancing ........... I love dancing ... yesssssssssssssss

great post!!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I would like to go to the same hotel we honeymooned at and renew our vows with the children there. You know, if he agrees to re-marry me and all lol
  • cacleghorn
    cacleghorn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    A few (one? two?) good pants from American Apparel. I can wear their largest size (32) now, after losing 30 pounds--but I have to jump around and stretch them out every time I wash them, hahahaha.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My reward was the satisfaction of a job well done. I'm an intrinsic rewards personality, so I don't need much to motivate me. I consider myself lucky that way. :flowerforyou:
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    A pin-up/burlesque photo shoot!

Love it, this is one i had never heard.

My reward was having my rings and bracelet resized to fit my new skinny fingers and wrists.
  • whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I knew early on that once a dropped around 300 pounds I was going to need some intervention so my reward was a circumferential body lift which I successfully had done (surgeon removed 17 lbs. of loose skin) 6 months ago... Best money I ever spent.. (Or should I say will be paying off over the next couple years! lol) ...... Buying my first pair of Levi's runs a pretty close second (Had not been able to wear jeans in over 12-14 years.....)

Congratulations!! That is absolutely amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!