Do you have a reward for your BIG goal?

Options

Replies

• mizzcasual
    mizzcasual Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    New clothes trying not to be any til then
    I really want my belly button pierced and possibly a tattoo .
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I have a good friend that had to move to Alabama in 2011 for her job. I went to visit her once in 2012, I weighed about 300lbs. I joined MFP on January 1 2013...I am currently at 239LBS. (I was at 280 when I joined), She knows nothing about this at all, we just chat on the phone and facebook occasionally.
    Every year in July we meet at Hilton Head, SC for a week at her Aunts Timeshare.....My goal is to be under 200, even if its 199, when we meet.....It is not a purchase or anything like that...BUT It will be one mammoth reward to see her face when I step outta my car!.

This is the best one yet... IMO!!! Congrats on your loss so far!!!

Second!
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    No. Losing all the weight will be a 'reward' in itself. :wink:
  • jennielou75
    jennielou75 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    When I reach 10 stone lost....I have 2 pesky pounds to go but they are clinging on!!! I am having a 10 stone party for all the people who have supported me through this. I am going to have it at work, have photos up showing the difference over the past year. Its going to be 'bring a bottle and a dish' I am going to provide champagne and its going to be amazing!!!
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    New haircut and colour. Want a complete transformation :drinker:
  • beckizzle
    beckizzle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    A month long holiday in Melbourne, Australia this christmas!

And then next year I'm getting a tattoo :-P
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    A custom-made steel-boned Wonder Woman costume. :-)
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    My husband promised me an in ground pool! It's BIG goal but I am gunnin' for it :)
  • beadalicious
    beadalicious Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am getting a tattoo also! A filigree from top of my shoulder down to the middle of my back. Im so excited, the artist is calling me next week to come and look at her design! But mine is not just for weight loss, I also quit smoking 25 days ago. I told myself if I can stay under 150 and not light up I still deserve it!
  • FitNFabGirl
    Options
    two words SHOPPING. SPREE. :happy:
  • OriginalKatie
    OriginalKatie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My reward will be looking and feeling my slimmest and healthiest when I get married in January. I want to be the best I can be on the happiest day of my life, and set my self up for a healthy future!
  • cmcis
    cmcis Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    A nice pair of jeans and a trip to Banff or Jasper. It will be nice to be able to walk up all the trails and enjoy the beautiful sites.
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    45 lbs from now I am going to go to LuluLemon and go on a shopping spree. Seems like a long ways away, though!

I love this!!!!!
  • AmaTucker04
    Options
    I have promised mself a harley!!! I have wanted a bike for so long but due to my weight I look silly on one. So I am buying myself a custom electra glide harley :)
  • AmaTucker04
    Options
    good luck everyone :)
  • leonaedithlewis
    leonaedithlewis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm surprising my family with a trip to Hawaii for our 10th wedding anniversary. I also have a photo shoot booked for all of us.

Hawaii sounds fantastic! I should plan a trip and buy enough bikinis to wear all week
  • amanda6564
    amanda6564 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a few...I am getting a custom designed tattoo that I had drawn up years ago finally tattooed on my hips after I have a full body lift to remove the excess skin and a boob job. (Apparently that is where I am dropping the weight lol). A bikini which will be the first bikini ever. Finally being able to participate in an annual 5K run that my three sisters run in every year. I want a picture of the four of us all crossing the finish line together. :)

My big reward though....will be the satisfaction I will have when I walk into my 10 year high school reunion. The look on all the peoples faces who called me fat and ugly for four dang years. (I know to some this sounds selfish, but to others who were bullied for being plus size will completely understand)
  • leonaedithlewis
    leonaedithlewis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My end goal is a new car. Right now I have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and it's at the point where I'm replacing parts left and right. When I get down to 180, I'm getting a Ford Fusion :)

A new car! That's a good reward!
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    To see the look on my seamstress's face when she realizes how much of my wedding dress she has to take in.

I am right there with you! Although it makes me nervous because I was told only 4 inches could be taken in without ruining the dress!
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Seeing my husbands face when he comes home from his deployment. He knows I'm trying to loose weight right now but once he leaves I'm stepping it into high gear and loosing those stubborn 50 lbs by the time he comes back! =D

But hopefully I'll find my confidence on the way and do my own photo shoot! =D

So awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!