Do you have a reward for your BIG goal?

Options

Replies

• AlleganyMiss
    Options
    I had 28 surgeries in 10 years(cancer in my spine) including 5 abdominal surgeries for endometriosis and cysts, my gallbladder out, and a total hystorectomy that took 2 surgeries and 9 days in the hospital last may....SOoooo....MY GOAL....a TUMMY TUCK when I reach 140 and some boobies when I reach 130!....LOL
  • inbluedresses
    Options
    I'm buying cute boots (which never fit me before because my calves were too big) and a cute fitted black leather jacket. A very nice one. That's the plan. Hope to be there by fall of this year.

AMEN TO THAT! I'm so tired of avoiding skinny jeans and boots!
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided on a long term reward- but I plan to get a massage and facial after every 10 lbs. :) I have thought about getting implants or laser hair removal as a final reward but not sure. (i know my boobs will go with my weight)
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I had 28 surgeries in 10 years(cancer in my spine) including 5 abdominal surgeries for endometriosis and cysts, my gallbladder out, and a total hystorectomy that took 2 surgeries and 9 days in the hospital last may....SOoooo....MY GOAL....a TUMMY TUCK when I reach 140 and some boobies when I reach 130!....LOL

WOW- you have been through a lot!
  • jwdesiree
    jwdesiree Posts: 31
    Options
    I am planning on getting a tattoo on my ribs when I reach my goal of meeting and maintaining for a year 140 lbs. Got me wondering if others have rewards planned for their big goals and what they are.

Are you ME? Lol, that's my exact plan, although the location of my tattoo, I'm not sure of yet. We can do this! :) Good luck (and congrats in advance).
  • ecgotfit
    ecgotfit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HOT BOYFRIEND ;)))
  • lieselLalor
    lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting a tattoo! Seriously can't wait!
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    since i have a lot to lose, my reward is a trip to Cuba and a whole new wardrobe :)

Ooooh I leave for cuba in 32 days. It was a half way point reward!
  • scribega
    scribega Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    New bike. Have 10 year old bike and want a new one to do triathlons.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    my husband will be dishing out $1000 bucks :D going to spend every dime on clothes lol
  • nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    A pin-up/burlesque photo shoot!

Omg stealing this!

I am stealing this too!
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I have a dream meal...
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I would, but I don't really have a goal. I know people here say that there's no point even trying without a defined goal, but my aim is to cut away all the fat then bulk up until I'm happy and then keep working hard to maintain. It's an ongoing, never-ending project in which scale weight is the least of my concerns so I'm not really sure at what point it would be considered 'done'.
  • elaineirene84
    elaineirene84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My reward to myself would be a tattoo on my right shoulder blade and my mother-in-law says she is going to buy me a drum set :)
  • MizAngie
    MizAngie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have a goal for every 10 lbs. $15.00 Itunes card, Mani, Pedi, Massage, Tattoo

Im 3 lbs from a pedi!
  • rosawash
    rosawash Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My big reward will be a brand new wardrobe with matching shoes.
  • jen81uk
    jen81uk Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My friend is going to give me a photoshoot when I'm toned and at target and I dare say I will have lots of new clothes xx
  • crowlg94
    crowlg94 Posts: 41
    Options
    You know, I haven't really thought of it till now. It's gotta be something really good......??????????
  • sisa1965
    sisa1965 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    For my first BIG goal of 100lbs I am going to Atlanta and I have not deciced what I will reward myself with for the ultimate goal of 180 lbs gone forever( but I betcha it is going to be something BIG)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I want to call on one of my friends and do a photo shoot and buy a red Calvin Klein dress...one I had my eye on for a couple years now actually.

05544212680c47d7f66de1b753b823cf.jpg

I wish I could find it in a bigger pic but I want this dress! Professional n a lil sexy. ^.^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!