Do you have a reward for your BIG goal?

15678911»

Replies

• JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    A sports car of some sort!
  • datmnky
    datmnky Posts: 5 Member
    when I reach my goal, I want to propose to my girlfriend of 9 years..
  • Sactown900
    Sactown900 Posts: 162 Member
    When I get down to the 190s (from 245+) I am buying all new clothes. At 217 most of my XXL shirts are too big.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    I'm surprising my family with a trip to Hawaii for our 10th wedding anniversary. I also have a photo shoot booked for all of us.

That'll be fun. Hawaii is gorgeous!
  • LindaEmrys
    LindaEmrys Posts: 73 Member
    When I reach my goal I'm going to buy a completely new wardrobe and maybe get a tattoo :)
  • MyPsalm63
    MyPsalm63 Posts: 303
    Yes....it's listed on my profile :)
  • mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Back tattoo...because I love tattoos but don't think that they look so hot on flab AND as a reminder of how far I will have come and not to even think about going back! ;)

EDIT: And of course a whole new wardrobe...it will be the shopping trip I've been waiting for my entire life!
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    I want my husband and I to have an awesome beach vacation! We have never been to the beach to swim together! Hopefully by next summer it will happen!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Buying a ton of new clothes!

A Retro one piece looking bathing suit.
  • CalypsoNi
    CalypsoNi Posts: 44
    My reward will be actually having more than one pair of shirts and 2 shirts to my name again. =D
  • kmcosgrove115
    kmcosgrove115 Posts: 260 Member
    Wow - never thought of that - new clothes for sure- having to do that now some - don't want too much since I am still dropping...........I have a small penguin tattoo on my ankle that I love - wanting to get that touched up and maybe add a companion for him :) Maybe................good food for thought!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!