What's for lunch? (Be honest we all give into temptations.)

Options

Replies

• staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Paleo Meatloaf & Paleo Chocolate Cranberry Power Bar :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    4.2 oz of chicken breast
    1/2 cup of baked beans
    1/8 cup of shredded cheese
    2 tablespoons of salsa

Heated up for a minute and I'm in heaven. Only 336 calories and 38 grams of protein. In an hour or so I'll have a Quest protein bar for another boost of protein
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Rack of lamb. Deliciousness.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    due to my crappy day, I have having Monterey microwavable burritos. And I plan to steal some salsa from the work fridge.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Rack of lamb. Deliciousness.

oooo that sounds good. Wanna trade?
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Seasoned chicken tenderloins (3) with romaine lettuce and green bell peppers.
    So pretty much a chicken salad LOL.
    295 calories c:
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Today, was homemade vegetable soup and an apple.
  • torchwood456
    Options
    Small portion of steamed rice, cooked banana, ground beef, and a small salad. Water to drink.
  • Rado_SVK
    Rado_SVK Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Had 24 hours marinated rump steak with spiced potato wedges and light mayo.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from last night's supper at East Side Mario's: chicken tenders (3 pieces, 265 cals) and potato wedges (9 wedges, 385 cals) with 3 pieces of Cadbury dark chocolate (80 cals). 756mg sodium for all that.
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    One piece of homemade pizza - canadian bacon, pineapple, and mushroom - and almonds
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    2 servings of homemade lasagna. Noms.
  • ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    rice and tilipia
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Which lunch should I report?

1st lunch - 4.5 oz (approx) roast beef with 4 oz of mixed nuts (lightly salted with sea salt)

2nd lunch - steak ticatta left overs with 2 small cutie oranges

had to break up the meal because I'm eating around classes - didn't have time to heat the ticatta during the first break.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    i eat lunch for like 6 hours during the day haha, smaller amounts every couple hours.
    today it is a cheese sammich on sandwich flat with lettuce and mayo (187 cals) and grapes (40 cals) at 2pm
    at 430pm it is homemade vegan soup (99 cals) and an apple (55 cals)
    at 630/7pm a pear (96 cals) and rice cake (40 cals)

then i eat dinner around 930pm when i get home from work, usually it is between 200 and 300 cals (tonights is 238)

eta: change of plans, they are celebrating a belated birthday for a resident here. so i will have cake instead, and not have my soup fruit and rice cake. oh well, i'll bring that tomorrow
  • jnj1013
    jnj1013 Posts: 27
    Options
    Small Philly Cheesesteak and tortilla chips - 840 calories - worth every bite and it's not even a temptation, I'll end the day still on goal. You just have to pay for what you eat.
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I made 2 mini bbq chicken pizzas -- small tortilla shells with 2 tbsp bbq sauce, 2 oz canned chicken, jalapeno & red onion with just a little mozzarella...
    One of my all time faves!! I love pizza and it doesn't kill me with carbs :bigsmile:
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I tossed together some leftovers and made taco salad and yogurt.
  • SuperPink
    SuperPink Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Salmon with mango salsa, sauteed spinach, some cheese and blueberries
  • bloodedflowers
    Options
    I had half a baked salmon steak with half a cup of mashed sweet potato with a cup of broccoli and a cup of cauliflower! It was the scrummiest 369cals ever, one of my favorite meals! ^_^