Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's for lunch? (Be honest we all give into temptations.)

Replies

• JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    tuna fish sandwich from the deli
    seltzer water black cherry flavor
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Went to Subway with my coworkers and I ordered a salad and a mini-sub (the salad alone would not keep me full).
    It was quite a good lunch, about 500 calories (I ussually save 600 per lunch) because I'm always saying no to the dressings at Subway (well.. I don't say no to the cheese).
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Left over fajita filling (chicken, bell pepper, onion & seasonings) , Butter Snap pretzels with 100 calorie pack of wholly guacamole. 300 cals even.
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    I had a tuna sandwich (Cloverleaf Thai Chili tuna), with light mayo on ancient grains bread. Super delicious and filling!
  • JayTeeEs
    JayTeeEs Posts: 36
    I had some Uncle Ben's instant Rice Pilaf with a can of tuna mixed in totaling 520 calories. Cup of fresh seedless watermelon as a after lunch snack for 33 calories. Makes a great meal!
  • mitajoey
    mitajoey Posts: 2
    1/2 cup Homemade chicken salad (with mayo, egg, relish) on thin wheat roll
    1/2 bag of baked lays sour cream and onion chips
    water
  • mrsfoster102613
    mrsfoster102613 Posts: 126 Member
    half of an avocado (yum!)

PB&J:
    2 slices of Ezekiel bread
    1 TBSP of Krema peanut butter (no salt added)
    1 TBSP of Smuckers black raspberry

That sounds yummy!
    I had an Amy's Organic Burrito Especiale today. It was "meh".

Never had that one, but I love their veggie & black bean burrito. No dairy but still SO delicious.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Crock pot chicken (chicken, black beans, corn, & salsa) mixed with rice.
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    swai fillets seasoned with lemon herb marinade + a pear :)
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    *Bagel Thin(Plain) with Oven Roasted Turkey, Roasted Garlic Hummus, and Pepper Jack Cheese
    *Strawberry Salad -1 cup Spring mix, 1 cup strawberries, sliced, raw pecan halves, and Newmans Own Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing
  • FitCitrus
    FitCitrus Posts: 15
    I had 2 donuts and a dynamite sushi roll. Not proud of it at all but it was soooo gooood! Lol I certainly gave into temptation today.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    I normally run home for lunch but today I had Panera Bread pick 2, the french onion soup and Fuji apple chicken salad with no chicken! And I had the bagette, YUM. 550 calories. perfect.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Rack of lamb. Deliciousness.

oooo that sounds good. Wanna trade?

Hahaha- I have some more deliciousness planned for dinner- I can't blow my day on a burrito :-)
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Two toasted whole wheat tortillas with hummus and chopped veggies, and olives.
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Lean Cuisine Chicken Fried Rice, 1 cup of spinach salad with cucumbers and tomatoes, and for dessert cantelope and strawberries! Yummy!! All under 500 calories. :)
  • Get120
    Get120 Posts: 56
    Chicken sandwich, a few tortilla chips with salsa, fresh pineapple, a tablespoon of hummus and some broccoli. For a drink I had water.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    afternoon del.......oh wait.....what we actually had for lunch.......chicken breast, peas, strawberries and greek yogurt.
  • maryrx59
    maryrx59 Posts: 55 Member
    Today I had a BLT with turkey, a Gala apple and diet coke.....310 calories!!! Very filling!

Heiners Bread (35cal each)
    Oscar Mayer Roast Turkey (30 Cal each)
    Kirkland microwavable bacon (40 Cal each)
    campari tomato
    romaine lettuce

When I add luncheon meat, there's no need to use mayo..and it adds a lot of flavor! (down side is the sodium)

I either eat the apple plain, or slice it up and sprinkle on cinnamon sugar on it !

Nothing fancy today :wink:
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    8oz lettuce
    3tbsp lite southwest dressing
    1/2oz cotija cheese

Peanut brittle. Lots of peanut brittle.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    I had progresso hearty penne with veggies in chicken broth and peanut butter bread. I also had some pretzels from the little birthday party me and a friend threw for another friend at work.