What's for lunch? (Be honest we all give into temptations.)

Options

Replies

• MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    A homemade salad (greens, onions, cucs, feta, balsamic, red pepper) topped with salmon (boneless/skinless pouch), and a snack size Cliff builders bar.
  • tobejune
    tobejune Posts: 177
    Options
    pop tart ice cream sandwich.

granted, they were homemade pop tarts and it was really frozen yogurt... Still, not going to be my go-to lunch!
  • Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Everyones lunch sounds so good! I had a sandwich... :/
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Rack of lamb. Deliciousness.

oooo that sounds good. Wanna trade?

Hahaha- I have some more deliciousness planned for dinner- I can't blow my day on a burrito :-)

awwww :sad: :sad:
  • GoyaMommy13
    GoyaMommy13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Breakfast for lunch!

two eggs, cooked in a small drizzle of evoo
    whole grain toast with smuckers pure fruit
    and coffee--- i forgot to drink it this morning. :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    afternoon del.......oh wait.....what we actually had for lunch.......chicken breast, peas, strawberries and greek yogurt.

It cost $8. FYI.
  • HannahLVerner
    HannahLVerner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starkist Tuna in water with lemon and pepper, a banana and a string cheese.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    A homemade salad (greens, onions, cucs, feta, balsamic, red pepper) topped with salmon (boneless/skinless pouch), and a snack size Cliff builders bar.

The salmon in a pouch thing... I've never tried it. I have done smoked salmon.

Is the salmon in a pouch any good? Honestly?
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Lazy programmer lunch; ate all the beef out of a French dip from a local sandwich place and like, four noodles worth of pasta salad (hate the oil, want noodles). Though the server/cleaner spilled my water all over me and gave me fresh cookies to compensate and you better believe I ate those bad boys. I love cheat day.
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Black bean and rice "burger" patties on a WW tortilla with sour cream, lettuce, olives and ranch. Also had some sliced strawberries and a star-burst.
  • iBreatheMusic88
    Options
    Well Yesterday (and today) Subway footlong with 9 whole grain wheat bread, turkey, provalone cheese, lettuce, tomato, oinion and light mayo toasted TWICE with a bag of Baked Original Lays NomNomNom
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    chicken breast, brown rice, and carrots....and WATER!!! :)
  • JodieP13
    JodieP13 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I was ill behaved. Since it was Admin Professional's Day my company had a QDoba nacho bar. Yep, 900 calories. Looks like I'll get lettuce and ice water for dinner.
  • EEfromJersey
    EEfromJersey Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Lobster & a hot doggie with ranger blue cheese dressing
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    I was a little bad ... Had my fave blended coffee drink from a local coffee shop. Oh well, only 200 calories. Totally worth it. Plus I nibbled on a slice of bacon. Random, I know. I'm not much of a lunch person. Just snack throughout the day and eat dinner. =)
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad w/ tomatoes, carrots, onion, 2oz steak, dressing
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I had Pizza Hut for lunch! It was dang good too =) Pepperoni, cheese, cinnamon stick and salad!
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup corn
    1/2 black bean
    small pack of sun chips
    a cup of strawberries
    1 key lime greek yogurt
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    i had avocado sandwiches. absolutely delicious and one of my fav things. my latest way of making it is 2 pieces of bread slightly toasted, a little yellow mustard, 1/2 avocadoo, some salt, a light drizzle of olive oil. so stinking yummy! & an apple for snack which was nice andnjuicy and delicious too!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Lobster & a hot doggie with ranger blue cheese dressing

What a bizarre combo, sir.