New Round of P90X!

Options

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Morning guys!!! Well, it's already nearing the end of week 2 of Insanity for me! Today was a much needed recovery! Although, Shaun T's idea of recovery is still a workout! lol I'm feeling really good though! My hubby is doing great too, I'm so proud of him for doing this! He says he can already feel his love handles dwindeling away!!!

lars: Nice job my friend! When I first did P90X, I never thought I'd actually be able to get all the way through ARX either and when I did, I totally celebrated it! It's was like I had conquered Mt. Everest or something! LOL Way to go!

Have a great day everyone and keep pushing play!
  • Nate0047
    Nate0047 Posts: 105
    Options
    Day 67/90 - yoga x done! I really enjoyed yoga today, though not because I did it much better than usual (I did), more because I've been feeling rather stiff recently, and needed it to stretch things out. The calmness of mind was also much appreciated.

I finally got a chance to take my bike out today and get some cycling in. I did a route that took me about 90 minutes last summer and left me huffing and puffing at the end. Today I finished it in under an hour without breaking a sweat. I guess it's true what they say about plyo.
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 71/90 - chest, back and abs done! and, because I thought I had a bit too much energy after I got home from work, extra cardio thrown in for good measure. For anyone else who's keeping track, I did get legs and back, and kenpo done on Friday and Saturday.
  • larsfromars
    larsfromars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Day 64 Shoulders/chest/tris along with abripper done. Had a great Monday workout.
    Nate: Congrats....you are bringing it....and kicking *ss !!
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Just started the 3rd phase of P90X today. I think this is day 57. Did Chest & Back + AB Ripper X, and then some chest flys on the bench and negatives on the pullup bar since I was feeling good. This last phase is going to be great!
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 72/90 - plyo x done!
  • mtwranch
    mtwranch Posts: 65
    Options
    How do I post P90X to my exercises? I keep trying to find it, but the database isn't coming up with it for me.
  • timeasterday
    timeasterday Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    How do I post P90X to my exercises? I keep trying to find it, but the database isn't coming up with it for me.

I had to create mine based on the calories from my HRM. Under Exercise go to My Exercises then click Create Exercise.
  • larsfromars
    Options
    Day 65 plyometrics done !! I was a football hero!!(just kidding).
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 73/90 - shoulders, arms and abs done!
  • larsfromars
    Options
    Day 66 abs+Back & Biceps pushed play on. Oh the burn !!
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 75/90 - legs and back done!
  • larsfromars
    Options
    68 ? Yes the day is done and legs and back as well as ab ripper. Have a great weekend.l
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 78/90 - chest, shoulders, triceps and abs done!
  • larsfromars
    Options
    Day 71 Back and Chest..........and ab ripper done . whew....hit it hard !!
  • tccanzoni
    tccanzoni Posts: 33
    Options
    good afternoon everyone!

eagerly waiting for may 13th!! gonna start my third round of p90x :)

trying to form a group of as many people I can to help eachother stay consistent and accountable throughout the 90 days, anyone interested in joining in?
  • larsfromars
    Options
    Plyometrics in the bag on Day 72 ! Pushin Play all the way !!
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 80/90 - ten days to go! back, biceps and abs done!
  • larsfromars
    Options
    Day 73 Chest and Shoulders.....plus ab ripper complete !!
  • Nate0047
    Options
    Day 81/90 - yoga x done!