My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Replies

• Your tatoos have me confused. One on left in one picture and one on right in the other picture. One of the tatoos had to be first.
    Therefore it seems that one picture should have shown both tatoos?????????????????????????????

I think the last two pictures are taken in the mirror, and the other pictures are not. The mirror pictures would be reversed from a typical picture taken. The arm and leg tattoos are opposite from each other in any picture that shows them though.

Regardless, that is an amazing transformation. Congratulations!

They look the same to me. You should wear your reading glasses more often Sherlock.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    you look incredible.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.

Uh... no its the same tattoos. I have a tattoo on my left arm, when I take selfies in the mirror it looks like the tattoo is on the opposite arm, its called a mirrored reflection - did't you learn that in elementry school? Also.. look at the tattoo on her thigh, in the one picture where she is sitting on the curb with baby cups she has a thigh tattoo... if you look at the other picture that shows the thigh tattoo its the same tattoo.... and the chances of finding some rando on the internet that looks similar to you and has the same tattoo are pretty hard to do..

One look at the OP's face is easy enough to see its the same person. You are a really special person you know that?

OP, great work!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Your tatoos have me confused. One on left in one picture and one on right in the other picture. One of the tatoos had to be first.
    Therefore it seems that one picture should have shown both tatoos?????????????????????????????

Mirrors are crazy things. Please don't try to bring that kind of questioning/negativity in here. She is awesome and has done what many of us on here can only hope to one day do. She is a true inspiration and it's amazing to me you would even try to question it unless you really didn't realize mirrors flip images..........
  • reztib
    reztib Posts: 151 Member
    You're right, it isn't about revenge but taking care of yourself. Getting "revenge" however is just icing on the cake. Excellent work.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    BOSS!!!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.

ummm...no, it's called a mirror.

She is most definitely real.
    Shut it if you don't know what you're talking about.

wow...the nerve of some people.

"nerve" is not the term I would have used, but yeah. Mirrors are so complicated and confusing :noway:

Edited...

OP: great work and you look amazing and I hope I can post such impressive result when I'm done! :flowerforyou:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member

You too......see my comment above. Get that crap out of here.
    Haters gonna hate.

Haters_Gonna_Hate_23.jpg
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member

Edited out of respect for OP so thread won't get locked.
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member

edited to keep this thread on the positive side.

BADASS transformation! you have accomplished what is nothing short of amazing. you inspire SO many and have simply left many of us in awe of your dedication, and drive, and vision.
    hats off to you! you effing ROCK!
  • I've known her for a long time on here. I know these are fake... (derp)

and I am a French model. Bonjour.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Your tatoos have me confused. One on left in one picture and one on right in the other picture. One of the tatoos had to be first.

Ignoring the troll because no one is that stupid.

usmcmp - go kill it this weekend!
  • Ahhh Maaayzing! Thanks for the inspiration to KEEP ON GOING!
  • mrsmary0
    mrsmary0 Posts: 25
    Great Job!!
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Excellent transformation good job
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    I don't usually post in the forums any more.

But when I do, it's so I can reply to threads like these and say that YOU FARKING ROCK!
  • wowwww you look amazing!
  • sjoaquin
    sjoaquin Posts: 63
    YOUR BADASS!!!!
  • Dana31601
    Dana31601 Posts: 41 Member
    Holy crap, you look amazing!! Great job!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Nice work usmcp :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!