My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Your tatoos have me confused. One on left in one picture and one on right in the other picture. One of the tatoos had to be first.
    Therefore it seems that one picture should have shown both tatoos?????????????????????????????

OMG how does this magic work???

lokitellme_zpsbde1928a.gif

MP you look awesome!! you should be so proud of yourself! you are a BAMF!

disabled vet? or sexy Marine?
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Amazing! Good for you!!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    YOUR BADASS!!!!

QFT - it is. (IMHO both your and the likely intended you're are both appropriate)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Absolutely stunning transformation. Just more proof that heavy lifting is where it's at.

Again, OP, I am utterly amazed by your hard work and dedication, and I can't wait to see what results your continued determination provides in the future.

ETA: I do not wish to further contribute to the dissent in this thread, nor do I wish to distract from the OP's extremely admirable success, therefore I have removed my previous comments.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    woot woot
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Love it! keep up the great work!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    OP... Awesome job!! You look absolutely amazing!

To the haters... if you can't say anything nice.. SHUT IT!
  • jackiekerr63
    jackiekerr63 Posts: 33 Member
    WOW you go girl!!!
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,462 Member
    Amazing work, dedication, and results!!!
  • Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.

Sorry, but this is necessary.

3slcbd.jpg
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    :noway:
  • whiskeysister510
    whiskeysister510 Posts: 76 Member
    WOW!! These might be some of the most inspiring before and after pictures I have ever seen on this site! You RULE and so does your attitude and your story!!! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.

Dear god your birth certificate must be an apology from the condom factory because we certainly need one from them...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! ♥
  • Shawnna_H
    Shawnna_H Posts: 32 Member
    WOWWW..............that is amazing transformation girl...WTG :)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Real talk, can everyone please ignore that one person and stop derailing an awesome thread with that mess?

Hell, I don't even know what a tatoo is.
  • Good for YOU!!! You look fabulous and sound like you are healthy in every sense of the word! Revenge is never healthy ~ You accomplished your goals the RIGHT way!!! Kudos!
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    OP: you are hardbodied excellence. Wonderful commitment to yourself!
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.
    Because anyone willing to painstakingly Photoshop her face on to mobile phone pictures would totally neglect to put the most identifying marks on her body in various shots. Mirrors flip images. Length of skirt covers leg tattoo in the side-by-sides. Please try harder.
  • K3Daw
    K3Daw Posts: 9
    Amazing transformation!!!!!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member

f*cking pathetic....

she has done an amazing job!!!! why such negativity? like others have stated, we've talked on camera and those tattoos are in the correct locations....its called a mirror....duh!!!!

USMCMP is freaking bad *kitten* and freaking amazing!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Your most recent photo is now the one I'll look at when I'm dreaming of what I might someday look like.

You look SO freakin great and your story is inspirational. WTG, darlin.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!