EVIl DIRTY FOOD

Options

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    now I post a thread as stupid as this and look what's happend I have purposely misspelt too

Translated:

tumblr_mbskwgpUE91riae2mo1_500.gif

And we're kind enough to give it you. Really, we should be friends.

Nailed it.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    now I post a thread as stupid as this and look what's happend I have purposely misspelt too

Translated:

tumblr_mbskwgpUE91riae2mo1_500.gif

And we're kind enough to give it you. Really, we should be friends.

Have you seen me ... Not short of attention babe maybe your not in the other realm but this is real life sugar
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Preservatives and white flour are considered dirty. The meat on pizza is loaded with preservatives and nitrates. It makes you feel crappy and bloated. I don't believe everything is ok in moderation.
    If you want to indulge that is fine, but do not fool yourself that it is ok for your body. That's like me saying cigarettes are fine in moderation. They aren't! They are addictive and will kill you. The same with preservatives....

It doesn't make ME feel crappy and bloated.

Then eat it be happy :) But if you eat extremely healthy most of the time, with very little preservatives (especially for 5 months straight like the poster) your body can not handle it anymore and it makes you feel like crap. I don't eat white or brown sugar in any of my food, but if I have a little once in a while for a treat I'm fine. If I go all out and eat a huge piece of cake and some ice cream, I'm going to feel like crap because my body is not use to it. Really, it's hard to describe how it makes you feel unless you have cut out a certain type of food for long enough that you can feel the difference in your everyday well being without it. It's like a vegetarian eating a big fat hamburger with bacon. That person will feel like crap for days because her body is just not used to that kind of food.

Well in that case I can't imagine why anyone would voluntarily choose to render their bodies unable to cope with certain foods.

Because I'm a bad bad girl ;)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Is deviled crab evil dirty food?
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Is deviled crab evil dirty food?

No just take way pizza ;)
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Preservatives and white flour are considered dirty. The meat on pizza is loaded with preservatives and nitrates. It makes you feel crappy and bloated. I don't believe everything is ok in moderation.
    If you want to indulge that is fine, but do not fool yourself that it is ok for your body. That's like me saying cigarettes are fine in moderation. They aren't! They are addictive and will kill you. The same with preservatives....

Then eat it be happy :) But if you eat extremely healthy most of the time, with very little preservatives (especially for 5 months straight like the poster) your body can not handle it anymore and it makes you feel like crap. I don't eat white or brown sugar in any of my food, but if I have a little once in a while for a treat I'm fine. If I go all out and eat a huge piece of cake and some ice cream, I'm going to feel like crap because my body is not use to it. Really, it's hard to describe how it makes you feel unless you have cut out a certain type of food for long enough that you can feel the difference in your everyday well being without it. It's like a vegetarian eating a big fat hamburger with bacon. That person will feel like crap for days because her body is just not used to that kind of food.

Well in that case I can't imagine why anyone would voluntarily choose to render their bodies unable to cope with certain foods.

So what is it in the hamburger that makes you teeth want to fall out or whatever? Is it the beef? The beef fat? Mysterious "preservatives"?

What ingredient in the hamburger, specifically, is so incredibly bad?
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

So what is it in the hamburger that makes you teeth want to fall out or whatever? Is it the beef? The beef fat? Mysterious "preservatives"?

Sugar in your food silly boy x
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Spose id better add bread to this *evil dirty food* then.

2 years ago, i did a no carb diet for a month (i wanted to give it a try)
    The day after i quit the diet i had a slice of toast for my breakfast, i was doubled over in pain for ages!

Bread is EVIL VILE AND DIRTY!!!!!!!

:indifferent:

Actually, it isnt.... because id deprived my body of carbs for the full month, my body didnt know what to do with it once it had entered my system..

I agree in the statement that everything in moderation, maybe instead of having a (not sure how many slices you had cause you never said... and not sure what toppings you had either as iv read 5 pages since your op) You should have just had 1 or 2 slices and a nice side salad?

This past week iv cut back on loads of things and have been mostly eating fruit and salads, although i feel slightly better for it.. my body is having trouble digesting it due to it being such a big change in my dietry intake, iv had terrible wind an stomach cramps.... what iv learned from this? Maybe cut back on the fruits and salads and add a bit of *evil* food to my dietry intake.....

Bring on the Thia Green curry an rice tonight i say!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Have you seen me ... Not short of attention babe maybe your not in the other realm but this is real life sugar

Your pics are slammin'. A shame that isn't enough for you.

You create a thread specifically to stir things up and then admit that's just what you've done, and then further admit that you did it just to see what people would say to you.

i-like-attention.gif?w=495
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I had pizza for dinner last night. And again for breakfast. No stomach problems.
  • jonnythan
    Options

Sugar in your food silly boy x

You're not supposed to put sugar on your hamburger.

Unless it's in barbecue sauce.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    I had pizza for dinner last night. And again for breakfast. No stomach problems.

That's because your body is so unhealthy. If you actually got healthy you couldn't eat pizza anymore. Duh.
  • jvdx
    jvdx Posts: 57
    Options
    i eat like crap. chinese buffet 3x a week(no joke,i work at a restaurant).
    i feel fine, plus im shredded year round.
    you mad?
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Moderation is the key.
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    you mad?

Yeah I'm mad! I want some freaking Chinese! :blushing:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I can't eat some things I used to enjoy anymore, but only because I don't like them anymore. Like spaghetti-o's. Loved them. Tried some yesterday, they were disgusting. The same cannot be said for McDonald's fries though, sadly. Still love those buggers.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I can understand certain foods making you feel bad, but I cannot understand this concept of clean/dirty as applied to food.

Grease made your pizza "dirty"? Or what, exactly?

Yep. A little bit of arsenic won't kill you immediately. But I lost two friends (husband and wife) to bowel cancer last year because their well was tainted with arsenic. They died within six months of each other when they perhaps could have had more years to enjoy their grandchildren. A poison may not kill you immediately, but like arsenic, it could be carcinogenic.
  • Crankstr
    Options
    you mad?

I'm not mad:flowerforyou:
  • Crankstr
    Options
    I can understand certain foods making you feel bad, but I cannot understand this concept of clean/dirty as applied to food.

Grease made your pizza "dirty"? Or what, exactly?

Yep. A little bit of arsenic won't kill you immediately. But I lost two friends (husband and wife) to bowel cancer last year because their well was tainted with arsenic. They died within six months of each other when they perhaps could have had more years to enjoy their grandchildren. A poison may not kill you immediately, but like arsenic, it could be carcinogenic.

okkkk...you are equating pizza to arsenic.
This discussion has been closed.