Do you like your height?

Options

Replies

• LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm 5'2". I am small, but thick. I am powerful. I am sure ppl take me more seriously than they would if I were taller. Because I am small and have had to defend myself because of it, I am a vicious fighter and carry myself like I'm no one to be trifled with. I'm not saying I walk around expecting a fight, or with a chip on my shoulder, but I carry myself in a manner that lets those around me know they'd better want a piece of this pretty badly if they intend on getting it from me, and pack a lunch, Jack, cause it'll be on like Donkey Kong.
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    It seems I'm an inch too short to reach the tallest cabinets in my kitchen, so I'd an an inch if I could!
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    No. I'm 5'6" and I feel freakishly tall. It doesn't help that none of my friends are over 5'4".. My ideal height would be 5'2" or 5'3".
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with my height, it's my depth that worries me.

I have hidden shallows.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    For the most part, I love it. I'm 6'2".................unless I'm flying on a commuter jet.
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4, and i would love to be a couple of inches taller! However, i know that is never going to happy, so i've learnt to be happy with my height. I would much rather be short than too tall. Plus it makes it easier to do the whole 'small and cute' thing :p

well said, coming from another is is also 5'4" :flowerforyou:
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Sure why not :)
  • PrimalSiren
    PrimalSiren Posts: 144
    Options
    5'2"...and a half. I love being short and I always have. It's easy to find pants that are long enough, I can wear high heels, people pick me up and swing me around because I'm so tiny. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be tall, especially on days when I realize I need something off of the top shelf in my pantry or have to get something from the high cupboards. BUT then I decide short is more fun because tall women don't get to climb up the shelves or stand on top of the counter to get stuff >=)
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a little bit taller so I can reach certain items at the grocery store.
  • constant_imrovement
    constant_imrovement Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0, I wouldn't mind being a couple inches taller but it doesn't bother me
  • ViviLane
    ViviLane Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 1/2...and I want to be 5'9.

That's the absolute perfect height to me! When I was younger, I wanted to be 5'3" though, since I have been 5'7 since I was 14 and always considered "tall" lol. Now I just feel average :(
  • Foxtrot2N
    Foxtrot2N Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yup. At 6'6" I can reach most shelves. LOL Maybe that's why I'm on a diet now???
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love my height. It is a little above average 5ft 5.5'' inches.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    yes, my partner is shorter than me and sometimes he mentions how it bugs him though
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    sings * I wish I were a little bit taller* lmao
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    5ft 4 and I'm happy with my height ????
  • JDBLY11
    Options
    Yea, I love being 5 ft 10.
    Used to hate it when I was younger, but now embrace it with heels and all :-)

My sister was the same way. I never understood it though because being 5'10" is great. It is a very popular body type right now.
  • JDBLY11
    Options
    I'm a 5'0" 25 year old male... do you think I like my height? :P

If I wear boots I'm 5'1", and if I put in some shoe lifts I'm around 5'4". Still short. -_-

My husband is 5'2''. It never really seems to be an issue that I am a little taller than him. I like him the way he is.
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    6'5, I'm okay with it. Clothes are a pain, things would be a lot easier if there was an extra tall option. I get most of my clothes adjusted now so they fit me better. Tops mainly. An annoying thing to have to do, but its worth it to have things that fit great.
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    yeah 6 feet is just about perfect. love my height.