Over 200 New Year New Me Part 28

Options

Replies

• Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Jess, you're "picked the wrong time to break up with Mike" has me rolling. So fuinny...and true! You'll be great and moving is a great work out! Hooray to you for your morning workout!!

Julie, I am totally with you on the so much to do and don't want to do it. I've got another 4 hour meeting this afternoon, and about 90 minutes of meetings this morning. I've been putting off a project that HAS to be done today. I'm going to be a busy lady and if you see me back on here later, you should yell at me to get back to work.

There are more of you I want to "talk" to, but I've got to pay more attention in this meeting I'm in.

Elmox, good luck on your project(s) and meeting(s)..you have me stressing @ all you have to do and turn in...good grif!

Hope all is done soon:flowerforyou:
  • Positively_Me
    Options

Exercise: 30 minutes of interval running. I was running at a 5.5 and then 10 minutes on the stair stepper thing and last night I did 20 minutes of Bollywood. It's fun but I am NOT coordinated! Glad nobody but my dog was watching me!
    Proud: I commited to working out in the morning and at night and I did it. It felt great!

Jess, I was going to ask you (before you posted) if you did you evening workout with Jillian (30 day shred)..WAY TO GO! I am very uncoordinated too..I have no rhythm whatsoever..2 left feet:laugh:
    I recently bought Just Dance for wii and Love it. I sweat up a storm..and I can follow the steps pretty good..I play against my daugher and she kicks my *kitten* every single time..hopefully one day I can find my rhythm and beat her..lol
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options

Exercise: 30 minutes of interval running. I was running at a 5.5 and then 10 minutes on the stair stepper thing and last night I did 20 minutes of Bollywood. It's fun but I am NOT coordinated! Glad nobody but my dog was watching me!
    Proud: I commited to working out in the morning and at night and I did it. It felt great!

Jess, I was going to ask you (before you posted) if you did you evening workout with Jillian (30 day shred)..WAY TO GO! I am very uncoordinated too..I have no rhythm whatsoever..2 left feet:laugh:
    I recently bought Just Dance for wii and Love it. I sweat up a storm..and I can follow the steps pretty good..I play against my daugher and she kicks my *kitten* every single time..hopefully one day I can find my rhythm and beat her..lol

I wanted to do Jillian but I can't cool the upstairs before it gets dark outside and the DVD wont play downstairs. We lost the remote so the universal remote wont let us choose options, only play. So I found Bollywood on demand and did that. It wasn't as good of a workout as I wanted but I definitely made the best of it.
  • Positively_Me
    Options

I wanted to do Jillian but I can't cool the upstairs before it gets dark outside and the DVD wont play downstairs. We lost the remote so the universal remote wont let us choose options, only play. So I found Bollywood on demand and did that. It wasn't as good of a workout as I wanted but I definitely made the best of it.

yes you did! You are very dedicated..so proud of you:flowerforyou:
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Thank you. I'm really trying to work hard and stay on track. I want to see those 20 pounds gone by the wedding. I think I would look HOT HOT HOT in that dress. Wow, I sound like I have quite the ego. I really don't.
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I haven't had time to catch up. I am still here but extremely busy. They band us at work from being on the internet when not on break. Sucks!!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Whew. I've done more work in the last 3.5 hours than I've done all month. And I don't even think I'm exaggerating. :tongue:

I promised myself if I got everything done I'd let myself go home sick. :laugh: I haven't been feeling so great all week and have just stuck it out at work. But now I'm on a roll so I'll probably just stay until 5. If I get enough done, maybe I won't feel like coming to work at all tomorrow. :devil: (yeah right, I'm way too good and guilty to call in sick when I'm not. I hate myself for it. :laugh: )
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Exercised this morning with the Wii Biggest Loser Game.That is a tough workout even for the beginner level.I am going to keep at it though and I know in time eating the right amount of calories and exercising with Jillian and Bob and doing my Wii fit plus the scale will continue to move again.I am going to give it an honest chance (changing my calories) to see if it works.In the past I have only given it about 2-3weeks at the most and I need to give it longer than that so my body can adjust.So 2 months from now I am going to see my results and see where I am at.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    If I get enough done, maybe I won't feel like coming to work at all tomorrow. :devil: (yeah right, I'm way too good and guilty to call in sick when I'm not. I hate myself for it. :laugh: )

I'm the same way. Unless I can't physically get out of bed, I usually don't call in sick.
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    I'm the same way. Unless I can't physically get out of bed, I usually don't call in sick.

For real.

I have 39 days of sick leave I've built up over just 3 years. 39 days! I called in sick one day this year and even then I felt guilty & like I was lying. It was only hives over large portions of my body. :laugh: And they were hardly visible. I so could've gone to work.

The thing is, if (when) I leave employment with the State, I'll be paid out for my vacation time but I'll lose all my sick leave. :sad: And right now, that's almost $5,000.00.
    It just doesn't pay to be healthy (and honest). :wink:
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    jess - didn't think about dehydration, maybe that is it,.i drank lots of diet coke, no water :sad: doing good soo far today and to the gym tonight...hopefully that 2lbs will stay gone :) we will see...if i loose anything i think i will be happy.

my stupid laptop is ticking me off...the same thing happe3ned to my old one, i think i am tough on them, pluse the kids falling over it and such, but the power cord won't connect unless you maneuver it just soo right...last laptop i took apart the laptop and found the part that connects to the motherboard came off...someone has to soder it back on, last time decided that i would get a new one,...can't afford to do that this time, hopiefully i can find sometone to fix itCHEAP!!!

we are going to be childless this weekend, thinking of what we want to do...we decidied to get some steaks and baked tatesr, salald and have a dinner here just 2 of us (even maybe make a desert)...go work out at the gym and get a red box...
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options

For real.

I have 39 days of sick leave I've built up over just 3 years. 39 days! I called in sick one day this year and even then I felt guilty & like I was lying. It was only hives over large portions of my body. :laugh: And they were hardly visible. I so could've gone to work.

The thing is, if (when) I leave employment with the State, I'll be paid out for my vacation time but I'll lose all my sick leave. :sad: And right now, that's almost $5,000.00.

Um...I get 12 sick days a year and use them all every single year. :embarassed: BUT I do work in mold.
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Litspy - OMG CUTE PIC! Are those your babies??????
  • RedneckWmn
    Options

For real.

My days don't carry over at this job. So I have almost 2 weeks of sick days go to waste every year. But I use every last personal day. They aren't getting that!

Blue-You are moving out of the mold room arent you?

LilDebbie-Yay for being childless! Y'all enjoy your quiet time together!

Ann-Way to go on doing the workout out first thing this morning. I love getting it out of the way first thing.

On that note, I went to Panda Express for lunch because I was craveing some stir fry and of course forgot my lunch. I got mixed veggies with 2 side entress. Yeah, there go all my exercise calories. Geeze louise! It was so good though. With what I have planned for dinner I'll have maybe 60 calories give or take left. I guess under is under. They say you are supposed to eat all your exercise calories, right? :laugh:
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Litspy - OMG CUTE PIC! Are those your babies??????
    270768_2848.jpg
    Yes, my babes Kid (grey) and Peebie (kitten). I took that pic about a year ago. They're both just precious, huh? :love: :noway: :devil: By the way, Peebie is named peebie for a reason. PB. Poopy Butt. She's extra fuzzy and was seperated from her mother WAY too early (like 6 weeks too early). I had to wash her dirty little cat butt every. single. day. for about 3 months after she came to me. :indifferent: Now she's all grown up (to a whopping 6 pounds) and she still hates me for it. :laugh:

Speaking of pictures, I took one of myself. And I didn't recognize myself. Then I kind came to the realization that I may be unrecognizable compared to a year ago (I was bigger a year ago than I am in this picture).
    270768_1745.jpg
    I should really wear makeup... :embarassed:
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Your progress always amazes me! You do look like a totally different person. And much happier. And I think you look just beautiful without makeup. Your babies are precious!
  • Danielle_81
    Danielle_81 Posts: 166
    Options
    I think you all are VERY dedicated to your job to waste sick days. I guess I see it as a benefit and you should be able to use those days regardless! But my workplace uses PTO time, where they lump it all into one (vacation, personal, sick and holiday) and you accrue so many hours per pay period and can use them for whatever. But I too rarely call in sick. I am afraid I will get in trouble, even if I have documentation to support my reasoning.

LittleSpy, your animals are ADORABLE!

Lildebbie, ENJOY YOUR TIME!!! :bigsmile: My husband would be ALL OVER THAT....or me (TMI) :laugh: He's ready to have a night away from the baby and I am just not ready for that yet, he's only 8 months old, well 9 months next week.
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Julie, you look HOT!!! Seriously, what an amazing transformation. Yeah you!
  • Positively_Me
    Options

LittleSpy-I am sorry TOM is knocking you out. I feel for you, my TOM is murder. I am loving the fact that I'm breastfeeding and no TOM yet! I'm hoping it holds off for a LONG time. :laugh: I'm guessing it'll be soon though, it started back up after my daughter at 11 months.

Be back later :smile:

Myworld, you are so luck for not getting TOM while breastfeeding..the only month I missed ( beside the 40 days), while breastfeeding, was the time I found out I was pregnant with my second child:laugh: Kudos to you:drinker:
    Also, i give you credit for dieting while breastfeeding...I gained weight ( I was always so hungry)..after breastfeeding my last child for one year I said that is enough, appose to going 2 years like I did with my second child..my first child I lasted 4 months breastfeeding but that is because I was knocked up for a month..and I knew something was wrong every time I breastfeed her..she became very fussy..
  • Positively_Me
    Options
    Julie, adoreble, cute animals..

And what a big transformation..you look awesome:flowerforyou: