What do you all drink?

Options

Replies

• monna32
    monna32 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sugar free squash with water / coffee with 'red' milk / green tea / red bush tea / fruit tea / cammomille tea / mint tea
  • jeedsjds13
    jeedsjds13 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Water

-and-

To make sure I get my 70g min of protein, an iced tea protein drink (tastes just like iced tea and has 20g protein and 90 cal and 0g sugar)
    where to do you get the iced tea protein drink?

I get it at Popeye's here in Alberta, Canada
  • shawnmaire74
    shawnmaire74 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Shawn and I am a diet coke addict. Seriously, I drink way too much. I usually put one drop of sugar free vanilla flavoring in my diet coke as well. Soooo good. I don't know how I am going to ever give up my love for diet coke. Since joining MFP I have been drinking 64oz or more of water every single day so that's a plus, but have only slighlty cut back of my beloved diet coke. Where there is will, there is a way. :)
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Non-Alcohol:

1 cup Tassimo Gervalia House Blend with tsp. coffee mate (20 calories) - every morning!

Rest of the day is filled with 2 X 2L water (I have a 2L Jug I re-fill)

After my swim workout, twice a week I indulge in either Jugo Juice 20 oz. Mighty Kale (292 calories) and alternate 14 oz. PB & Chocolate (243 Calories)

A Glass of milk couple times a week after strength training or stretching

Sometimes I use Mio Grape or Lemonade 0 calorie liquid flavour to my water.
    > Probably your best bet for replacing Mountain Dew

Alcohol:

Bourbon Straight up. 65 Calories. (1 oz. maybe 2 oz. when the mood arises, probably twice a month)

Red Wine - Bonterra Cabernet (Weekends only) 125 Calories well... I drink 9 oz. so more like 175cal.

I really noticed how easy it was to meet my caloric goals in a day when I wasn't drinking the calories in one way or another

Best of luck in your goals!!
  • galok
    galok Posts: 12
    Options
    This might be a bit unusual but I like to sip a mug of hot water with a few drops of honey

I used to drink a bit too much Guiness but when i got out I now limit that now to max 2 pints then fruit juice for rest of night
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    i drink crack
  • Heather21222
    Options
    I just drank 2 raspberry twisted teas and logged over 400 calories...no more for me :(
  • eagertoloseweight1
    Options
    I drink water and green tea!
  • jennontheroad
    jennontheroad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    chai tea with milk, no sugar
    coffee with half and half cream and milk (no sugar nor sweetner)
    protein powder smoothie

lots of water!
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Most the time was alcoholic in nature. Trying to cut that out so now A LOT of green and black tea.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Crystal light, water, and coffee with flavored creamer. Sometimes a cup of tea, if i'm in the mood. And a glass of wine a week, give or take a glass or two.
  • missylee117
    missylee117 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I gave up soda years ago, I may only have a very small glass here and there, I drink spring water about 11 cups a day, once you give up the soda and flavored stuff and switch to water your body will want much more of it. It is so much better for you, feeling run down have an ice water just peps me right up. Its hard giving up sweet drinks but after a week you won't even notice that your missing all of that sugar. Good luck and knock some water back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wine.

And then some more wine.

And when I'm really thirsty.... wine.

This. And just discovered I like hard cider
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i'm boring mostly water but i do drink pop once in a while and milk
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    water..... water.... and ... oh yeah...H2o
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wine.

And then some more wine.

And when I'm really thirsty.... wine.

This. And just discovered I like hard cider
    ooooooooooo... try Magners hard cider...so yummy:bigsmile:
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    smart water because it tastes good and has electrolytes. I also take filtered water, put it in a pitcher and add slices of orange, lemon, lime, or cuke. Maybe muddle a little mint and toss it in. I drink a lot of water.

I also like V8 juice. Sometimes skim milk with chocolate and protein. Also iced tea without sweetener. Experiment with different kinds of herbal teas.

And, of course, coffee.

Hope this helps.
  • csparker
    csparker Posts: 3
    Options
    Brew 4 large green tea bags (family size) for 10 minutes in hot (not boiling) water. Remove the tea bags and add enough water to make a gallon of tea. Add one package of any flavor Crystal Light drink mix. I like the berry or lemonaid flavors. Stir together and serve over ice. Tastes just like the Diet Lipton Green Tea citrus and only cost a fraction! And no calories! Well, maybe a couple but who cares...it's green tea and it is good for you.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    water..... water.... and ... oh yeah...H2o

you missed one aqua lol jk
  • texaslonghorn42
    texaslonghorn42 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Water, Crystal Light, Diet Cranberry juice and coffee (mornings only). I will have a beer every week or so. :)