Lost 50lbs~Now I'm a Success Story, Too :) *VERY Pic Heavy*

Options

Replies

• Maria10040
    Maria10040 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thank you for sharing you story. I think you've probably inspired a lot of people! How good you feel really shows through! t
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! It's also obvious that you FEEL amazing, too! Well done!

Your Aunt Glenda was an awesome lady!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow you Absolutely AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much for posting your story & the before & after pictures. Truly you're an Inspiration to All of Us....your Aunt is lookin down from Heaven & she's beaming with Joy! God Bless Amber :flowerforyou: :happy:

That's just what I needed to hear!!! Thank you :smile: She just passed away in October, so she got to share a little bit of my journey with me. I'm sure she'll see me to the end!
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this sweetie. You are a beautiful woman. Your family is so lucky to have you as a healthy role model. Congratulations on your success.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    What a great story!!! Your progress is AMAZING and you look GREAT!!!
  • wendyrap2
    wendyrap2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    muchas felicidades!!! te vez increible!!! siempre me motivan estas historias y la tuya no se queda atras!! :)
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You are a freakin' rockstar! Congrats to you! I love all your pics. You were just as beautiful then as you are now but your glow and smile have changed. Love it!
  • livingfortheone
    livingfortheone Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Well done! Very well done!
  • FionaDFair
    FionaDFair Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Your story is terrific! Thank you for sharing it, and many congratulations on your progress.
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    Thank you for re-inspiring me! You look fantastic and above all else.. HAPPY!:smile:
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful! Love your baby belly pic too!!!! Thanks for sharing your story!! Very inspiring!
  • decreasing_me
    Options
    Ok. I don't even know you, but after reading your story I feel like I do! I am SO Proud of you! You give me hope that I can do this too. You made me cry...ok, maybe I'm a little emotional this morning but you did. Congratulations and God bless you on your journey. :heart: Laura
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You heard the chorus of angels too? I thought that was just me. LOL.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! You are very pretty!! :smile:
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! I love your story, not only of your struggles but how you have changed your view on exercise and are embracing it and running 5K's! And I especially loved your Aunt Glenda...we all need these special people in our lives and I am so sad to hear she is no longer with you. :cry: However, she is certainly smiling from up above! And one final note - when I was scrolling down through your post and hit the first post-weight loss photo, I almost did a double take! You were pretty before, but in that photo you could not only see you were pretty, but in fact, you are gorgeous! :blushing: Super work and thanks for sharing!
  • briggsy13
    briggsy13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! And your smiles says it all in those last few after pics!!!
  • sweetfluffy
    sweetfluffy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mashalla u look sooo happier, younger & healthier =D
    i'm sure ur very proud of what you've done ..very amazing job ...
    keep the hard work ^_^
  • eaemthomas
    eaemthomas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    okay so I read it like you told me to and I am so very proud of you. I have seen you change over the last year and I am so proud of you and use you for an inspiration. But when I read the dedication to Glenda I just started bawling like a baby. :sad: I am grateful you are in my life to push me.
  • taylormommyx5
    taylormommyx5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness
  • tyronesgirl
    tyronesgirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!