• LuHox
    LuHox Posts: 136
    Options
    matcha green tea + honey or stevia drops
    chai black tea + vanilla stevia drops
    Diet 7up if I'm feeling naughty
    Diet 7up + Gin + lime juice if I'm feeling naughtier
    Red wine when I have the calories or accidentally forget to care

Or I use my refillable water bottle, slice up half a lemon, pour water over it, refill and drink all day. Tastes way better than just squeezing the juice in there. I thought of mixing it up and trying limes :)

Also, plain coconut milk.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Water, carbonated water, occasional diet pop, red wine, amaretto, scotch, beer,milk, pineapple juice.
  • kaylindeschanel
    kaylindeschanel Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    water and green tea are the ONLY drinks i drink now.
    i used to drink milk, but even THAT has added sugars.
    i stay away from fruit juice like the plague and carbonated drinks are like secondhand poison to me.
  • sweetiecorn
    sweetiecorn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Coffee and cream, double cream and Total Sweet xylitol sugar alternative. Water. Vodka?
  • Wrightstuff143
    Wrightstuff143 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's my kinda drink.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I admit I drink way to much Mt. Dew. 2-20oz a day.cut back to 1-16.9oz....but this tends to be the reason I am not loosing as fast as should be because of the amount of sugar. I have replaced the pop with Liption Iced Tea with Lemon, which is still to much sugar. Besides WATER, What do you all drink?

I drink mostly water with a squeeze of organic lemon--makes it less boring and has hardly any calories. You can put a drop or two of liquid stevia if it is too sour for you, but I don't find it to be too sour just as it is. And I also drink decaf and green tea (I put a squeeze of lemon in that too).
  • Becks41319
    Becks41319 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Aside from water...(which I keep a bottle of with me 24/7, cuts down on the desire to drink anything when you are not thirsty), I drink coffee, usually black, sometimes with cream and splenda (no calories), if I HAVE to have a coke I go with coke zero (also no calories). If you don't like water get some Mio, tastes great and gives you all the benefits of drinking water. Also the flavored carbonated waters are really good as well.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Water, tea, and coffee - and when I drink an alcoholic beverage it is a Michelob Ultra
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    SOD A IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I DRINK WATER, ICED TEA , WATER WITH LEMON WEDGE, COFFEE AN D ONCE A WEEK A DIET COKE
  • iggylove123
    iggylove123 Posts: 302
    Options
    I drink diet soda! I love diet dr pepper! Diet soda is what sort of keeps me sane while I'm trying to lose weight so i drink it! Either that or 100% juice
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Try lemon or lime juice in water with no sugar

Cucumber slices or rosemary with lemon slices is good, too. If you start trying to drink water, it becomes easier. I was a kool-aid kid, so I feel your pain.
  • 777twist
    777twist Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I was drinking over 1000 calories a day in Dew and other sodas...

Now I pretty much drink coffee, water and some times soda, tea, cranberry juice, OJ, milk.

I try and make my coffee worth something by adding protein powder to it. It's tough though, cuz if you add the powder too early, it clumps and is horrible. So you have to let the coffee cool down a bit (or add some milk, which I don't do often).

My goto drink is water with lemon juice in it. Not sure how healthy the lemon juice is, but it makes water a lot better.

Be careful of those diet drinks... I don't trust them. If I'm gonna drink soda, I'm gonna drink soda. I'm not going to drink some odd tasting version of it.
  • sidewinder76
    sidewinder76 Posts: 287
    Options
    Most things except soda...:)
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to quit drinking diet coke, and have discovered that 1/4 a cup of pure blueberry juice (no sugar) topped up with fizzy water and a squeeze of lime is really delicious and satisfying.
  • carolmarie17
    carolmarie17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mikes Hard Lemonade Light. Only 99 calories and delicious!
  • sweetums2
    sweetums2 Posts: 14
    Options
    I drank diet coke for 50 years! From the time I was 14 years old. I stopped and had a headache for about two weeks but my stomach ache went away and I feel so much better. I now drink water no less than 8 glasses and herbal teas any type with out sugar. Sometimes I just put lemon in my water and enjoy. Being hooked on soda is awful because you can get it anywhere and it is so socially acceptable. If I have no choice like at a picnic or something where I forgot to bring my water I will have a diet soda but I think in the last year I have only had that happen twice. Good luck on your journey.
  • GwynnAlcorn_wechanged
    Options
    I made myself a concoction of 4 quarts of water, 1 cup of lemon juice, 1 cup of Clamato juice (8 oz = 60 calories) and 12 tsp of sugar. Add ice and store in fridge. A 12 oz. glass contains 11 calories and I can drink it all day without getting too much sugar. Substitute some other kind of juice if you don't like a tangy taste, which Clamato has.
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Skim milk on non lifting days, whole milk on lifting days, one coffee with cream and sugar with breakfast every day and a fruit smoothie for the quick carbs before a workout. Otherwise it's water.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Water
    Tea
    Beer
    Vodka
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    Herbal teas, like many people have said. If you need extra sweetness, try a little bit of zero calorie sweetener.