I SHOULD JUST GIVE UP!!!

Options

Replies

• NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    And so what will giving up do for you? Especially giving up because you had a bit of your daughter's pancakes? Really? That will accomplish exactly what?

Mistakes happen. That is LIFE. Weight loss happens because of what you do over weeks and months and years, not because you did or didn't take one bite off your daughter's pancakes!

You are being ridiculous and overly dramatic over something that is so completely, absolutely insignificant in the long run!

Get up, dust yourself off, track it and MOVE ON.
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    lol
  • NikiChicken
    Options
    Gee. So glad I took the time to reply when this is a "joke." Lovely.
  • kdmervin
    kdmervin Posts: 42
    Options
    Giving up is not an option. Failure is not an option. You have done so well up to this point. Enjoy the pancake. Get out and get a little more exercise to make up for it. Get back on you plan. You are certainly not a failure.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    This thread belongs in "Chit-Chat, Fun & Games"... not the srsbsns threads where people will not sense your sarcasm
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Most of us, if not all of us, have been there in your shoes. Think about your goals and how awesome it will be to meet those goals. If you start now you'll start seeing results one day earlier than if you wait until tomorrow. Keep it up!!
  • Ramberta
    Options
    Hey look! Another fake thread (not in Chit-Chat) that causes people who don't get the joke to look stupid and be mocked by the "sarcasm-savvy" members of the forum.

Fixed it for you.
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You are NOT A FAILURE, don't be so hard on yourself. You can have a pancake, it's not the end of the world. You just have to remember eat them in moderation.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options

Yeah, I didn't read the whole thing and just saw someone wanting to give up.
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself.. We all give in to temptation, but it doesn't mean you are a failure!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Well with an attiude like that you really should just give up because you will never get anywhere.
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    It's just a small battle you've lost not the war. We all mess up, we're only human. Three months is a great win! And you owe it to yourself and your daughter not to give up. Shake it off and do an extra lap and move forward. You've got this! Best wishes!
  • mercergirl2008
    mercergirl2008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    First, congratulations on losing 33 lbs. Second, never accept failure. It's ok to not always get it perfect but the key is to not quit. So you ate some pancakes, make the next meal a salad or some fruit. Stay motivated!
  • Mousiechan
    Mousiechan Posts: 11
    Options
    So you fell off briefly. Pick yourself up and carry on. It's no big deal to have a one-off bite of a pancake. Remember the difference between treat and lifestyle. You had a small treat that's all.
  • SaveFileCorrupt
    SaveFileCorrupt Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    OP, what would Goku do? Not srs.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Please ...... stop ....... :laugh:
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    No... err... Yes!...

Give up. Go eat until you lose a foot to diabeetus.
  • NikiChicken
    Options

Yeah, I didn't read the whole thing and just saw someone wanting to give up.

That is what I saw as well, so I responded honestly. Then I read more and realized it was a "joke." Funny. Ha. Ha. I really am not getting the joke, but whatever.
  • kapatoddjohnson
    kapatoddjohnson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't usually reply to these, but really had to. I see by your ticker that you have lost 33 pounds. That doesn't sound like the accomplishment of a loser! Forgive and move on. When we dwell on the little things we don't do well we fail to recognize all of the success we have had. It's a new day!
  • Ramberta
    Options
    No... err... Yes!...

Give up. Go eat until you lose a foot to diabeetus.

Ahahaha... okay I couldn't resist...

42137_diabeetus.jpg