What is your NSV for today?

Options

Replies

• gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i made it 1 week at the gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 days and i didn't die woot woot,,,,Besides the soreness i feel great especially mentally. i took measurements and cant wait for 3 more weeks of this to do measurements again and see the difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lady1945
    Lady1945 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is great! You will feel so much better Keep up the good work.
  • Quest529
    Quest529 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Oh! I bought a size smaller in some pretty panties ;)
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Funny that you mentioned that, I am still wearing the same size, but my waist band is now an inch over my belly button. I think it's time to get a smaller size. I noticed it when I was changing at the pool and thought, wow, I am shrinking.
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Just put on a dress and thought it was getting a little loose, so it would look better with my beaded stretchy waist belt.

Only it's not a waist belt anymore, it slips to my hips now...
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    My NSV today is going to be my first 6 mile run in like 11 years.

OH!

<<<And my baby gun.
  • echippendale
    Options
    i bought a pj set from primark it was 10-12 uk size and it fits, last time i went there it was 16-18 and that was a tight squeeze. mega happy x
  • Symphony2010
    Symphony2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I went out to eat yesterday and I fit in the booth!!!! I was the happiest I've been in a long time. :)
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Since my scale is being a total ****! these days, I pulled out the measuring tape. Down another inch on my waist, a half inch on my hips and a quarter inch on my calves. Take THAT stupid scale!
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I went out to eat yesterday and I fit in the booth!!!! I was the happiest I've been in a long time. :)

WAY TO GO!!! One of your milestones met!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I had all all time personal incline leg press record of over twice my body weight or 658 pounds.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Going to buy something to wear for a graduation party and realizing I can wear anything I want.

And yesterday I helped lift a granite table like it wasn't *kitten*.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Noticed a large gap between my bra strap and the front of my shoulder... big enough to put my hand through... but when I took my hand out my boob slipped under the bottom of my bra! :laugh: Not losing weight but something is working!
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I was looking at new clothes today and realised I was checking out European size 38/US 6. Eighteen weeks ago, I would have gone straight to the European 44/US 12 and still come away empty handed, depressed that nothing fitted or looked good.

Today I felt gooooooooood! :smile:
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Slept in my workout pants last night and when I got up to check on the baby this morning they nearly fell off :blushing:
  • dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    a party across my apartment complex kept me up past 3 this morning but i didn't give in to the tired munchies i had and just sipped on tea while i did some homework and waited for the cops to bust the party :)
  • dmw45
    dmw45 Posts: 73
    Options
    My pajama pants are falling down.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I WANT to go to the gym today. That's pretty rare. I also did the mile long walk to the bus today without getting all huffy or out of breath - yay me

^^^^^^^ I wrote this a couple hours ago

I have a new NSV:
    I went to the gym today and ran an impromptu 5K!!!!!! I had no idea that I could do that!!!!! I'm so freakin' proud of myself!!!!!

You rock! That is terrific!
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I always run the same route, it takes 36 mins. My NSV was I ran out of route because I had ran too fast! I could only run a minute 12 weeks ago! Yeahhhhhhhh
  • iquiltoo
    iquiltoo Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My gym pants are loose. Not to falling off yet but soon! (I bought a back up pair already, hopefully I can tailor these ones to last a while longer too.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!