What do you plan on rewarding yourself with?

Options

Replies

• whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Rewards I've gotten so far...
    - My backpack, fully loaded at 23 pounds and not difficult to carry at all.
    - New smaller pants, yeah! And giving away the ones that don't fit, instead of keeping them "just in case."
    - New minimalist sneakers, since my old ones are so worn they're almost truly "barefoot."
    - A new sports bra to replace the one that was once so tight it made me dislocate some ribs (really), but is now too loose to work.
    - Two custom tailored Brooks Brothers gabardine suits - pants, skirts, jackets - that fit me again after years and years in a box.
    - Going through boxes of other old clothes I couldn't bear to give away, and they all fit and look good! It was like a shopping bender, without the expense. :)

The very, very best reward of all...
    - Hearing my son say, "Mom, you have a pretty hourglass figure again!" That was just too awesome. :heart:

Rewards I look forward to...
    - Starting NROL after I recover from an upcoming surgery.
    - Taking Krav Maga classes next year, something I promised myself 4-5 years ago.
    - And there's another box of even smaller clothes waiting for my next try-on sesh. :)
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Once I reach 100 lbs (14 lbs to go) I'm getting my partial sleeve finished (with a hidden playboy bunny in it cause it has meaning to me, lol)
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    new clothes!!
  • ebonie101
    ebonie101 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    an industrial ear piercing and if i have money left over maybe some nikes :p
  • Coast_of_Maine
    Coast_of_Maine Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a new mountain bike for loosing the first 100.

Nice gift to yourself. GREAT achievement. Just don't go all psycho like Lance
  • Coast_of_Maine
    Options

What is an industrial ear piercing compared to a regular one? Dare I ask????
  • Coast_of_Maine
    Options
    When I reach my ultimate goal then i'm going to buy tickets to see a Formula one race.

If you backslide just buy tickets to a NASCAR race instead ;)
  • Coast_of_Maine
    Options
    Whenever I reach my goal weight of 170 (13 to go!) I'm going to the brazilian steakhouse and eating my weight in meat.

Arg! And have mug of ale too!

(then go throw it up of course ;) j/k )
  • Coast_of_Maine
    Options
    For an unknown reason, my blood pressure suddenly zoomed up ro alarming levels. I am taking BP meds, but so far, they aren't working as the Dr would like. If by losing weight, I can get my BP back to acceptable levels - I won't need or want a better reward.

Rooting for ya toots!
  • Coast_of_Maine
    Options
    400 dollar boots. ridiculous. i look at pictures of them on the internet for motivation often.

if it makes you feel any better my goal boots (posted back on page 4) are $2500.

Good lord!
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of upgrading to a GPS/heart rate monitor watch when I reach my goal weight, though hopefully I won't want one by then because they're so expensive :ohwell: But I'm definitely going to buy new clothes that are more fitted and less casual and plain! I must own a million basic v-neck tees right now..
  • Coast_of_Maine
    Options
    Boobies! I have been preggo 3 times and lets say they need some perkin up! I work my butt off and can fix everything else except for my girls. No I don't want to be Pam anderson, but I do want them to be the way they were pre baby-nice round perky C ! Call me shallow if you like, but that's how I would reward myself and maybe go shopping :)

Ok you are shallow........but so is everyone that will be admiring them. :)
  • Coast_of_Maine
    Options
    Ninja 250cc in black. But I wont be waiting for goal weight...Summer don't last forever here in Canada. :D

new-ninja-250r-black.jpg
    [/quote

Nice. I have a friend who took a N250 and put a $400 muffler on it. Of course we teased him since the muffler was so price for an inexpensive bike. It ended up sounding so friggin cool!
  • Coast_of_Maine
    Options
    Lot of new clothes and if I can convince my husband, I would like a boob job. After breastfeeding four children and now losing weight, I am not too happy with the "rocks in socks" type look. :blushing:

*snort*
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    My reward will be to live longer with my wonderful Wife.
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    When I hit my end goal, and all my loose skin has been addressed, and I finally have the body I've worked so hard to achieve, I'm having a full-scale, glamazon celebrity, What Not To Wear style "Big Reveal" party, complete with a limo, red carpet, and the whole nine yards. There will be a spa day to prep for it, total makeover, glittery gown, and oh yes, there will be photographers. It's going to be EPIC!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Hm..I'm pretty close to my goal but I'm thinking of getting my belly button re-pierced or maybe buying a bikini since I have never had one before..
  • alichristiana
    alichristiana Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe, and maybe a tattoo if budget will stretch :)
  • alichristiana
    alichristiana Posts: 76 Member
    Options

What is an industrial ear piercing compared to a regular one? Dare I ask????

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think an industrial ear piercing is a small scaffold suspended between two cartridge peircings
  • msu22301
    msu22301 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My reward to myself will be a new wardrobe and getting to throw away all of my fat clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!