Replies

• krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ call me 867-5309
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    i don't like it, mainly because i've never had a boyfriend LOL! besides that one time in 7th grade for 3 days, but that doesn't count!
    i'm a senior in high school now and i see all these cute couples and sweet boyfriends and i can't help but get a little jealous. hehe oh well. there are worse things in life, and plus not many guys could actually handle me;)
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    I dont have to share my cookies n cream ice cream!
  • rockymaivia87
    Options
    I don't like being single all my life and I been like that for 4 and half years which is sucks. I have been meet several woman online dating sites so that didn't work out well because most woman online are playing games all day and everyday and bs so that's turn me off. So I could sleep sometimes and I was crying and lonely because I don't understand why woman are not serious what they looking for and I'm so tired of fake girls period I feel like I'm giving for searching a woman. I'm upset that I don't have a woman to spend time with and it's a damn shame that woman are too selfish and game player. So I'm not going waste my time for looking for a woman anymore and It makes me sick in my stomach that I have to go through bs games with most woman of online dating sites.
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am newly single...I am scared but excited! I feel like this is a new start after my marriage which then went straight into a year long crappy rebound relationship. So I have been in a solid relationship since I was 16 and I am 27...this will be so different! But I will take this time to lose some weight, focus on getting a new job, and maybe go back yo school.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    deleting my response.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I love it.
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Haven't been single in forever...
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    I've been happy both in and out of relationships. When I'm not happy...that's when I make a change.
  • JefferyCraft
    JefferyCraft Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I enjoy being single after two bad relationships (apparently the last one was open and I was the only one who dident know >.<) what I enjoy is, not having to call the other when you don't want to. Not having to large over differences and no mind games
  • abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    Options
    It depends but i've been single for awhile now and it would be nice to have a guy...
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I much prefer being single