• Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Bill-Cosby-Jello-Pop-GIF_zps59703beb.gif

Kid Tested Dr. approved.
  • Sqauterina11
    Sqauterina11 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    could be jealous and eat junk food IIFYM .
    I won't and I will be right back right after I've eaten 200 calories worth of vegetables and feel full all day as appose to 200 pop tart and enhance sugar cravings and sickness :flowerforyou:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Were there really Han Solo in Carbonite PopTarts? Because that's awesome.

Yeah, I thought they were awesome too, until magerum googled it and found out it was fake. :sad:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I won't and I will be right back right after I've eaten 200 calories worth of vegetables and feel full all day as appose to 200 pop tart and enhance sugar cravings and sickness :flowerforyou:

I eat 600 - 800 calories a day in vegetables, what's your point?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Enhance sickness??

I eat a load of fruits and veggies...plus I have ice cream every day.
  • ImpossibleGrl
    Options

tumblr_mmn50jW3hT1s2thw1o1_250.gif
  • Sqauterina11
    Options

tumblr_mmn50jW3hT1s2thw1o1_250.gif

uh?
  • Sqauterina11
    Options
    point is..
    waste 200 calories on a pop tart that my body wont recognize.. sugar makes me want more sugar which leads to feeling ill... so i would rather eat 200 calories of vegetables.......... back now they were delicious )
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Yeah, I thought they were awesome too, until magerum googled it and found out it was fake. :sad:

He truly is an expert in all things Pop-Tart.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    point is..
    waste 200 calories on a pop tart that my body wont recognize.. sugar makes me want more sugar which leads to feeling ill... so i would rather eat 200 calories of vegetables.......... back now they were delicious )

Your body will not recognize? How so? If your body does not recognize it then you are not wasting 200 calories.

If sugar gives you cravings..that is a reason to avoid.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    point is..

Your body doesn't recognize pop-tarts??? So it does what then? Excludes it from the normal processing it does with foods it recognizes?

ETA: And as Sara said, if eating certain foods causes you to lose the willpower to stay within your calorie/macro limits, then by all means, don't have those foods...at least until you are to the point where you can without losing control.
  • insectt
    insectt Posts: 6 Member
    Options

I don`t know but carbonite must add an additional two vitamins and minerals because other versions only had 6!
  • Sqauterina11
    Options
    point is..

Your body doesn't recognize pop-tarts??? So it does what then? Excludes it from the normal processing it does with foods it recognizes?

ETA: And as Sara said, if eating certain foods causes you to lose the willpower to stay within your calorie/macro limits, then by all means, don't have those foods...at least until you are to the point where you can without losing control.

nevermind :flowerforyou:
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    IIFYM is great.

But I do it the way I think it was intended by Layne etc - make dieting more interesting and have the odd junk meal because unless I'm just before stage it will work just fine.

But I'm not a fan of junk food, too much makes feel crappy.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    PieSupernatural.gif
  • Sqauterina11
    Options
    IIFYM is great.

But I do it the way I think it was intended by Layne etc - make dieting more interesting and have the odd junk meal because unless I'm just before stage it will work just fine.

But I'm not a fan of junk food, too much makes feel crappy.

i quote this
  • ShmareParks
    ShmareParks Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just discovered a dieter's pop-tart!!!! There are these tiny fruit-filled pastry bars made my Kellogg's that ALMOST taste like Pop-Tarts (especially if you've been avoiding them while dieting, as I have). They are called "Special K Fruit Crips". One package (2 bars) has just 100 calories! So if you are like me and can't have a Pop Tart without eating the whole box, this might be a good low-calorie compromise.
  • tallvesl99
    tallvesl99 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I don't like pop tarts..however, I do occasionally have ice cream and pizza...JUST in moderation...you just have to WRITE THEM DOWN and take accountability for them in your overall food plan....I don't deny myself much of anything..just have to food budget for it.