Replies

• edraper70
    edraper70 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Bump here too.
  • roeann53
    roeann53 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've not been doing as well as I was.. too much stress.. but 'tomorrow is (indeed) another day' and I will try to get back on track.! Sleep well...
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,949 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Barbara, the line dance workshop sounds awesome. Two of my friends went to Quincy last month to dance with John Robinson and they adore him.

:flowerforyou: LindaS. Relying on others to cook is an opportunity for spiritual growth.

:flowerforyou: BJ, I keep working at educating my friends to get together with me for events that don’t include food---I meet individual friends for a walk.:

flowerforyou: I love that so many of us have open diaries……we are all kind to each other and don’t give unsolicited advice. I like so to see what others are eating and how they are exercising. Sometimes I get good ideas for meals.

:flowerforyou: think I’ve been tired. It was raining after lunch and I didn’t want to take the dogs out so all of us got in bed and took a two hour nap. I realized as I was sitting with my friends this evening that I felt rested after a few days of dragging a bit.

:heart: Barbie from NW Washington
    1461351h0otf8hco5.gif
  • wessecg
    wessecg Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the "pretty horse and daughter" comments. While I was sitting at my desk today I looked over at a photo that's been on my desk for years. It dawned on me that the stick horse my daughter had when very young, looks a lot like the one we bought for her this year. Doesn't it?

CuteCuteCute-1_zps2e590fd0.jpg
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful ladies:flowerforyou:

Cheryl:smile: I love looking at your pictures! That cute little stick horse really does look like her horse now:laugh: .

Michele:smile: Are you going to post pics of the landscaping and pool:glasses: ????

JaneH:smile: Glad hubby is still speaking to you!!! I hope you find some time to take care of you too, sometimes things just get oeverwhelming:flowerforyou: !

Brooke:smile: Any sighting of the Prince??? Thank you for all the lovely quotes!!!

Today I`m going to buy flowers to plant on my back deck, and maybe a few for the front of the house too:happy: . Last year I think it was almost July before I got flowers in:grumble: . I`m thinking red, white, pink and purple and maybe some yellow too, I love happy colorful flowers:love: . This year since I`m getting started earlier I`ll have a better selection.

Time to get busy, my dryer just buzzed, I`ve done a load of laundry already this morning:bigsmile: !
    Have a fantastic day ladies!!! Drink your water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: and log your food!!!

Hugs,
    DeeDee in beautiful sunny, yet chilly this morning NC:glasses:
  • m3x43
    m3x43 Posts: 40
    Options
    Good morning ladies! And I hope that really is a good morning for you all.

Thanks to you I did "move" yesterday and squeezed in my workout. Accepted an ab&squat challenge today...I love the accountability factor of this site!

I also shop at Aldi and yes, they close early here too. Will be going there this am and hope to do some yard work before it rains (very overcast and cold so far). My son had his appendix removed last week and isn't up to mowing just yet so for today my name is Matthew!

Have a great day everyone.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,738 Member
    Options
    well dont I look like a nut? couldn't find you guys lol..
    went to the gym this a.m.,did ok. got on the scale this morning and up 4 lbs since friday.. and im eating under my calories.. but I know what the issue is:grumble: SODIUM... ive been a bad bad girl...:sad: even though I count the calories I had triscuit's with laughing cow cheese yesterday,string cheese,and deli low fat ham in a wrap. so will watch what goes in the pie hole today:blushing
    well got my 100.00 wellness card and I am going to go order my fit bit flex now:bigsmile: now does anyone have one of these, and can it sync with your computer?I know it is andriod and smart phone compatable, but the only andriod device I have is my kindle...
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,270 Member
    Options
    Hiya all.
    Have to go this pm to have my lymphodema massage. I really like the therapist so it is not a chore. My arm is sooo much better since I have been using the dumbbells. Today I had a delivery of my 5kg ones. When the guy handed them over he said, "They're heavy, be careful." Yes they are! He looked astonished when I said I would be lifting them :laugh:
    I think I will have to start slowly! :wink:
    Horrible rain and cold in the south of England. I have got my veg in, but summer plants are still waiting patiently for a transplant. I usually do one bright red pot and one luminous pink pot of geraniums along with a red dahlia. At the moment we still have beautiful tulips and pansies in the pots so it will be a while.
    DH' s brother is coming over from Australia this weekend and will be visiting us, along with DSIL next Monday and staying the night. I have started thinking about the food. Something delicious and slimming with an option of extra carbs for those who want? Maybe do a bit of shopping tomorrow. I want to combine a food shopping trip to my favourite store with a first visit to a running centre nearby where they do gait measurements. Not that I will be running, with my knee, but I might break into a fast walk :laugh: I live in trainers so it's worth getting good ones. Hope DH might treat me to some.
    I still haven't broken through the 11 stone mark, but I can sense it's close! One fine day I will step on those scales and be in Tenderland! Its 22 years since I was there.
    Love to all and hope you are having better weather than we are :flowerforyou:
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Terrific Tuesday to the Vits! :flowerforyou:

Still cold here in SWOnt! the Daffs came and went in the one warm week, tulips are not happy about the cold either....

Leafs lost in heartbreaker last night...DH had to turn it off for the overtime....toooooo stressful for a 60 year fan! :sad:

Lovin' the horse photos, and yes, both horses match!

Quiet day, working day for me.....hooray!

Enjoy every bit of your planned food, and every gulp of tea, coffee and water today! :laugh:

BJ, Southwestern Ontario, Can
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Options
    Good morning to all. I am checking in early today because I have so much to do. Yesterday was a great day; I planted my garden and lots of flowers, walked a mile, got over 8,000 steps (6,000 is my daily goal), and sent a book chapter off! My fitness pal and I had a phone conversation about our goals and what we are doing for the next 3 weeks since neither of us will be in. I’ll use my home scale just for trending ; it has a marker on it I set and will compare, but won’t take the weight from that since it’s so much different from the “official” scale at work. I am happy to report that despite all the bad eating I have done for the last week, the scale is unchanged today. So I managed to maintain despite over eating.

We have 13 industrial dryers in the basement and I think the carpet is totally dry now. The pipe got replaced yesterday so now we have water again. I decided to save all these broken pipes, so like a good hoarder, I’ll have a pipe collection for no real reason! Our original builder is going to do the restoration for us.

DrKatie: It’s hard to respond to all of us especially because we are so chatty!

Lila: vacation time is so precious, don’t give it up!

DebA sounds like you had fun for mother’s day!

Michele: I might break one of my mother’s day gifts if I use it….I got a really cool gardening chair complete with a basket of tools! IT is really cool, but I’m over the weight limit! So I’m hoping by the end of the summer I can use it!

Connie: boy that garden does look like good exercise!

Dovergopp: so sorry about mom! Can you ask the nursing home to put her in a low bed? They are about 6” off the floor and have mats to put around them, so if she falls out, she won’t hurt herself.

Barbara: good to see you again! Good choice on the yogurt. I would have gone for the beer, cheese, and crackers.

Linda: you’ll still be sundance in my heart! Good for you to drink the protein drinks and not be so reliant on others!

Grandmallie: fighting over chicken parmesan???? Send it to me!!!!

Beachlover: welcome to the group!

Cityjane: how sweet that you will be having a grandbaby girl! That sounds very special to you after your loss.

DeeDee: I simply cannot get over how un-stressed I am about the flood! I guess maybe it’s because the one we had 2 years ago was so much worse, and we had just finished the basement. This time it’s like ‘been there, done that, I can manage it.” And the wine LOL

Lin: speaking of wine; last night we just finished out last bottle of Tassel Ridge Wine. Have you been there It’s a little east of you.

Gail: I bet you look sassy too!

M3x43: glad you had a great mothers day!

Susan: have a great walk and cograts on the 6 years!

Pattyfitz: welcome to the group!

Brooke: oh no! Not that much flooding! Our basement is dry from the outside; this is a water pipe that keeps breaking and our basement is where we entertain! Maybe this will be the end of the flooding; we are going to double-insulate that area of the ceiling and the pipe is slanted so when we drain it in the fall, all the water will actually drain out.

BJ: congrats on the pending grandbabies! Keep plugging away at that degree!

Yanniejannie: I agree that the sandwich thing sure does feel like a vise!

Katla: I always take DH to a park and grill out for him on his birthday

Sue in SD: has spring gotten there yet?

Lucy: we have a rabbit fence around our garden for that very reason. They seem to eat one thing down to the nub, then go for something else. If you put up a rabbit fence, be sure to bury it several inches into the ground because they can dig underneath it. On a related note; I got a squirrel proof platform bird feeder for my birthday and guess what? Every squirrel in the neighborhood adores it. My DD#1 has taken to calling me the squirrel police because I am always running out there shooing them away. They are ballsy little critters….they don’t even move til I get right on them and then they sort of saunter off staring at me the whole time.

Jane: great advice to Linda! I may even try it LOL

Wessecg: your pictures are lovely as usual! I so enjoy looking at the area where you live ad imagining riding through it

Jmkmomm: hope things get better for sister!

Kathy: good for you to get some exercise in despite not being motivated. Its those changes that will lead to success!

Well we are quite the chatty bunch, aren’t we? I need to get my day going; the servepro guy is coming out to check the carpets at 11, keep your fingers crossed! Take care everyone, Meg from beautiful Omaha
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Good morning all,

I finally caught up on all of the posts. WOW…there’s a lot going on here! We are having such weird weather….beautiful and warm one day and then cold and windy the next! Today is really cold…almost a record breaker. I am worried about my little flowers, but it didn’t make it down to the freezing mark, so hopefully, they’ll be OK.

Although the scale was up a pound and a half yesterday after my Mother’s day extravaganza, it’s back down today!! Hooray!!

:flowerforyou: Brooke – So sorry you didn’t get the job, but when one door closes, another window may open. There just might be something even better in your future!

:laugh: Connie – Your cat and my dog would make a great pair!

:wink: DeeDee – I’m with you on the shoe shopping! It’s not usually about “needing” the shoes!

:happy: Joan – Thanks for sharing your website. I haven’t had a chance to get there yet, but plan on looking you up when I get the time. Loved your little ditty! I hope you don’t mind, but I copied it to pass it on.

:flowerforyou: Meg – I held off planting my hydrangea until Mother’s Day, but it still might have been too early to plant with this crazy weather we’re having this year. Thanks for the advice on the rabbit fence….where can I get one?

:heart: Joyce – Thanks for sharing on Mother’s Day relationships. I, too, had a wonderful, hard-working mom (now deceased). I am blessed with a wonderful MIL. I wish everyone could experience such loving relationships in their lives.

:drinker: CityjaneLondo – Kudos to you on learning new languages. We travel to Mexico every year, and I know “tourist” Spanish, but would love to learn the language for real. I did take a beginner’s class, but didn’t learn much more than I already know. Congrats on your new granddaughter-to-be!

:frown: Jane in CO. – So sorry you are going through so much stress right now. If you don’t take care of yourself, you won’t have the energy to help anyone else. Remember that when someone is trying to guilt you into doing more than you can handle.

:ohwell: Yanniejannie – I understand your frustration. For me, I don’t let other people’s actions dictate what I do. If I want to send a card (or buy a gift) I do. If not, I don’t. It doesn’t matter if I get one in return. It’s not really about THEM. It’s what feels good to me.

:cry: Alison – So sorry you had to cancel your cruise. Hopefully, you can enjoy your time in Florida just as much.

:glasses: Linda – It’s a shame to waste all that hot weather without being in the pool When DH broke his wrist, we wrapped his cast in plastic bags and taped it so he could shower without getting it wet.

:heart: Texasgal – Your new grandson is adorable. I’m sure you’ll enjoy every minute you get to spend with him.

:tongue: Meg – Hope you get the water situation under control. I think I’d have a couple of glasses of wine in that instance myself!

:laugh: Michele – You are like the energizer bunny!

:noway: Dovergopp – Why won’t they put rails on the bed to protect your MIL from falling? When my FIL was hospitalized, they not only had rails, but also a netting around the bed to prevent him from getting hurt.

:flowerforyou: Barbara – WTG on making better choices!

:heart: Bj – Praying for pregnancies with no issues & healthy births.

:heart: Cheryl – Beautiful pics of you and your daughter sharing a love of horses.

:wink: Katla – Whenever I visit a site to shop in the internet, those products always show up on MFP. I guess they track your recent visits and display the products you were looking at previously.

I am thinking about all of you, even if I didn’t personally respond. Hugs to those in need and congrats to those who have had success!

Hugs,
    Lucy in DE.:bigsmile:
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Jmkmomm: I understand what you’re saying about your sister. I grew up with a mom like that. She really didn’t have problems that I could see except for depression and self-induced emphysema from chain smoking since her teen years. :tongue: Depression is a tough one for anybody. It responded nicely to medication the last few months of her life. Her doctor had tried to put her on it a few years before she passed away but she didn’t like it because, “it makes me to d*mned happy.” :noway: God rest her, I hope she’s happy now and liking it.:heart::heart: :heart:

Yanniejannie: Thanks for the gift ideas.:smile:

Barbie: I tend to think of you as the Energizer Bunny. I’m glad to hear that you got some rest to restore yourself.:flowerforyou:

Cheryl: The resemblance between the stick horse face and the real horse’s face is amazing. No wonder you fell for the big guy.:love::flowerforyou:

cityjane: I hope you enjoy your BIL’s visit. When I think of slimming meals, I think of salads and lean protein like chicken or fish. :flowerforyou:

Meg: It is good to know that you’re basement is drying. Those industrial dryers don’t mess around.:wink:

Yoga today! Yay! I need to stretch out. I got new yoga pants over the weekend. :bigsmile: These are just below knee length. The others were getting looser and longer, and I was beginning to worry about tripping over the bottoms of the pant legs. :noway: We have a contractor coming this afternoon to discuss a number of home improvement projects that DH and/or I have in mind. Some have been on our wish list for years and others are new. This man has done work for us before and we like him. I wonder how many of the things on the list we’ll be able to do.:smile:

Katla in NW Oregon
  • jodios528
    jodios528 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I left off on p.16 of part I and now we are already on p. 2 of part II. I’m trying to read all the posts and respond, but I’m not sure how far I will get. Just know I’m thinking of all you!:love:

We drove out to Pittsburgh, moved my daughter’s stuff from dorm to house and then her back home all in 37 hours – not bad but very exhausting. :yawn: We surprised her by bringing her two best friends with us. She was so excited and happy to see them both. :heart: I loved having the extra help packing and moving. :bigsmile:

Mother’s Day was mostly wonderful. I slept in, read in bed, talked to my step-daughter for almost 2 hours (she is in CA). My sister and brother-in-law came over for lunch and to hang out. My sister, DD and I did Zumba together later in the afternoon – so much fun. :flowerforyou: Then it was out to dinner to our favorite special place again. :drinker: However, there was a horrible accident on the highway and we were very delayed. There were some very inconsiderate people out there when it came time for 4 lanes to condense into 1. The worst was seeing the remnants from the accident. I’m not sure how anyone in either of the 2 cars could have survived. It really cast a pall over us.:cry:

Despite all the sitting for long stretches in the car and all the celebratory eating I only gained .2 lbs over the weekend– very happy about that. Now that DD is home she is exercising in the morning with me and I’m really enjoying that. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It’s now Tuesday (it is taking me 2 days to get through the posts and respond). Yesterday was back to work and healthy habits and happily this morning I had lost that .2 lbs I gained this weekend.:smile: I did some ballet this morning and DD and I are going to go for a bike ride later after I work some. The weather is beautiful today!:glasses:

Tomorrow evening I’m giving my DD, her 2 BF’s and one of their brothers their first cooking lesson. I thought we’d start with the basics: knife skills and then use all those cut up veggies to make a stirfry. I’m thinking I’ll teach them to sauté, roast, grill and bake over the course of the summer. I plan to teach them lots of healthy recipes so they start out right.:laugh: If any of you have any suggestions for things to teach please send them my way. We are having weekly lessons on Wednesday nights.

Rori – have a great time in Hawaii:glasses:

Joy – kudos to your DH – get better and enjoy that cruise!:wink:

Grandmallie – congrats on the smaller scrubs and so happy to hear your DH encouraging you and being proud of your weight loss:flowerforyou:

CityJane – that spinach and feta pie sounds great. I’m going to have to look it up and try it. Congrats on your future granddaughter:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Brooke – so sorry the job interview didn’t come through. :cry: I have my fingers crossed something even better will come your way.

BJ – sending good thoughts to your DDs for healthy pregnancies and deliveries:bigsmile:

Meg – Yeah!!! Summer vacation – I like your goal:smile:

Jane in CO – so sorry things are so stressful for you now. Can you get some help with your parents – perhaps hire someone so you get relief now and then?

Yanniejannie – so sorry that your husband and daughter are not showing their appreciation. You do deserve it.:flowerforyou:

LindaS – hope you are healing up well:drinker:

Smwert – glad to hear the surgery went well. One of the best things you can do for yourself is get healthy and lose the weight. Good plan. We are here to support you.:smile:

Lucy – the bunnies always eat my eggplant and pepper plants – I’ve simply given up on trying to keep those in the garden and stick to the plants they seem uninterested in eating.:laugh:

Katia – agree with Cheryl – need a bit more info – DH favorite activities/hobbies? What about a sail dinner cruise?:wink:

Cheryl – love the pics – your daughter and horses are beautiful. Just saw the second set – I guess her new horse was meant to be!:laugh:

Joyce – sorry to hear about your sister – hope she gets better soon:sick:

Carol – love the new profile pic:smile:

Dee Dee – I’m hoping to get some flowers in today as well. Love your thoughts on the colors. I was thinking white, yellow, pink, apricot and purple this year.:bigsmile:

Well lots to do today. Everyone have a great day. Jodios :smile: :wink: :love: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • allisonlane61
    allisonlane61 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow, another new thread yet again when I hardly could keep up with the last!

On the shoe shopping, I try to go out now that the weather is better with NO SOCKS on under my Vans or sandals--all in an effort to not be tempted to buy shoes (I'll seldom ask for one of those ped things).

On the spinach and feta: The Greeks have a dish, spanikopita (spelling is probably wrong) that is a spinach and feta between filo dough--it is heaven in your mouth. And there's usually enough of it for four meals.

Lucy, don't forget to put the greens from your garden to good use! carrot tops, beet tops, turnip tops, the green tops of most anything are excellent in a) a green smoothie; or b) sauteed. I wish I didn't kill everything (except humans) that I come in contact with.

Brooke, I am disappointed for you about the job. When disappointment strikes is when I truly believe it's for a good reason--and that something better is to come along; that this was wrong for some reason.

I still have A LOT MORE READING to do here.

My Mother's Day (the whole weekend) with my teen was wonderful, but somehow she ended up with purple hair. (It's replacing the neon pink she had the past few weeks, and yes, we did it on purpose.) For some reason, it's as much a gift to me on Mother's Day to see her so happy about her new hair and she really did have to work for it--she had to sit 4.5 hours in the salon for it. I thought by the end, she was going to cry, lol.

Tonight, both my daughter and I begin a 3x's a week, 4-week bootcamp! I'm thrilled she's so eager to do this, and I can squeeze it in for the next four weeks, although I have to increase my running by an additional day too. I'm back to painting (now that BSR training and race is done), but June begins the half marathon training. I'm afraid learning Russian may have to wait until I'm like 70 years old.

If I had my druthers, I wouldn't look for the fountain of youth (exercise takes care of that), I'd look for the give-me-more-hours-in-a-day fountain.

Happy Spring lovely ladies!

oh! PS...this Sunday, I get to meet at the Phillies game one of my favorites here! I think one of my other favorites should buy tickets too (since they suck and seats are available) so we can all dine and whine together.
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    yanniejannie, I know my husband loves me, it's just that I have to learn to count the not materialistic things like cards phone calls etc. As far as your daughter, sounds like you did a wonderful job raising her and she is honoring you in becoming all that she can be. Congratulations to the both of you.

Good news here........I AM OUT OF MY PLATEAU!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: A couple of days ago I was at 205, still, Then I went to 204 and was slightly optimisitc. The next day it was back to 205. Then back to 204 and now now 203.4 I am so happy.

Keep up the good work ladies and the ones who are struggling for some reason, just wait. Time will make it better, the pain will go away

Joyce, doing a happy dance in Indiana
  • meyllisa
    meyllisa Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    jmkmomm: I am going to celebrate your happy dance with you, I too have budge a bit off my plateau seemed like it would never

happen. Congradulations and enjoy that dance, I also feel we have similar husbands mine dosn't due cards and flowers

or remembers special dates just not who he is but love him to pieces and he is my best friend !!!

Well wishes too all you ladies none of you should have weight problems you never stand still lol
  • wessecg
    wessecg Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Oh my Joyce, I bet that 199.9 is right around the corner!!!!! Yayyyyy!!!

Lucy, do you live near me - Chicago?? Your weather sounds like ours. We were in the thirties 2 days ago and are supposed to hit the 80's today!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,270 Member
    Options
    Lucy. - I find little and often works for me. Nothing stays in my head for long, I have to keep repeating it, especially at my age. I have a phrase book and a grammar book on my Kindle and just keep having a peek. I'm sure the people on my train to London think I am a mad woman muttering to myself. The BBC has stuff on the internet also which I have used, especially with the German. The Spanish I stuck with for five years of evening classes and ended up going to Mexico for a month on a Gulbenkian scholarship and Peru for another month to meet up with my son on his gap year.

Yeh to green things! :tongue: ! :love: I love spinach and any kind of green top. Tonight I have just finished eating Chicken Sag. - we Brits love our curries! Some people think curry is our national dish! I just whizz up loads of spinach from the garden in the processor and add it to a chicken stew with curry spices. Delicious! Also in pasta dishes with feta and olives and anything else you fancy. Bit high in salt that one, but delish. I have yet to try it in a smoothie, but it sounds great! Green leaves must be one of my favourite things along with avocados. :bigsmile:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    struggling to keep up with you guys. sooo chatty. work is hell and I am just trying to hang on. So even though I can't be here much, I think of you all often. You are so very important to me.

Thanks for your support.

Robin, Bodi and Ritter.
    PNW
  • yanniejannie
    yanniejannie Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    A truly lovely day here......warm, breezy, no humidity. When I fed the birds this am I immediately had a brown thresher, followed by a cardinal, followed by blue jays......all nicely taking turns......doesn't get any better!!!! My dad kept three feeders going all yr. round. I saw my first hummer a few days ago......VERY late this year, but their sugar water is fresh too.

A little sore in the legs today from yoga last night. Took myself off to a recommended stylist and had my hair cut professionally for the first time in over 10yrs. and I love it. I'd been just taking the pony and trimming over the sink; I'm not much of a make-up and fancy hairdo person. I have a bag of hair about 16 in. long to donate, the woman said that Locks of Love or some other group would want it, but it's salt and pepper and I don't think they want any with gray; at least they didn't when I asked years ago. It'll be interesting to see if I weigh less tomorrow!

Tomorrow.........making the trek to pick up dd from college, will stay out there a couple days as she wants to do some tick collecting on the grounds of the college to start one of her senior papers. She's doing a study on what kinds of ticks are most prevalent on campus and which variety carries which disease and has to collect them at differing stages of development. One of my friends had a bout of Lyme and thinks this is great; me, I'm not so sure. But her advisor is happy with the idea........just let me out of the tick collecting.

Kathzoo......water zumba sounds fun!!

wessecg.........loved the comparison pony/horse pics; they DO look alike

Dee Dee............your flower colours sound beautiful

Meg.............great step #'s; ...........glad you got a dry basement and are getting the problem solved

Katla.........another idea........how would he like a massage; or you could even book a couples massage; go together

jodios........glad you got your dd home safe

Joyce..........YAY!!!! on the plateau breaking; yes, my dh is not demonstrative either and very much a stay at home after work, but I do my own thing and it seems to work

Alisonlane61......(.runner girl, Philly!!!) I also LOVE Greek food
    have a recipe for Greek lemon chicken soup that my dh loves.

Have a good evening, everyone!!

yanniejannie
    mid-Atlantic