Do you have a type?

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    I like a hard working man, with dirty hands.
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Breathing!!!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    I like a hard working man, with dirty hands.

WHA? You mean wearing latx gloves when working on my car or in the garen to keep my hands nice and soft is a bad thing...I thought you loved me for who I am .....:sad:
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Attitude: Takes defeat as a lesson. In response, figures out what when wrong and improves. Applies to all aspects of life.

Honesty: I can tolerate a few lies now and then. But need honesty when it comes to certain issues.

Competitive: I need a challenge.

Confidence (very different from arrogance).
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    mine is Asian. I have the biggest Asian fever, i wouldn't date a white or a black guy no matter how charming, handsome or smart he is.
    Asian guys don't really go for white girls though :(

what_are_you_talking_about.gif
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Breathing!!!
    picky much ?

_c_875580.jpg
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    -can put up with me
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    I tend to gravitate to bald men. The quiet type who are not the life of the party.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    I def don't have a type. I've dated women/girls, that were 6" shorter than me to 4" taller. I've date from 6 years younger to 3 years older. Blonds, brunettes. Some were athletic, others not so much. Some outgoing other much more reserved. Personality is what really matters (obviously attraction first, or I wouldn't get to know their personality though)
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Apparently my "type" are men that are amazing liars, cheaters and always looking for something "better." ---sigh---
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Apparently my "type" are men that are amazing liars, cheaters and always looking for something "better." ---sigh---
    Been there! We really need to find a new type.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Anyone :laugh:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    I tend to gravitate to bald men. The quiet type who are not the life of the party.

Hi, not bald but I can shave it off!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Quietly intelligent, well kept, in reasonable or good shape and good company.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    They have to be funny. Making me laugh is the key to my heart.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Most definitely.

Looks wise: Black/mixed race/brown... Lucien Laviscount :love: OR White and "Indie" looking... Aiden Grimshaw is my biggest celeb crush. :love:

Personality wise: Intelligent, nice, not "Ghetto" and doesn't live in tracksuits, ambitious, similar sense of humour, doesn't rely on mummy/daddy to look after them in every way, confident, not argumentative/aggressive.

My ex was Indian, is 26 and lives with mummy who does most stuff for him, he has a bad temper and flips out over simple things, doesn't have a similar sense of humour as myself, is very vain and wont do things that will ruin his hair. Definitely not going for anyone who is like him again! :laugh:
  • Tall, hard worker, passionate, a little rough/manly around the edges. I love an attitude. But no real "type" I've dated blondes, black hair, brunette. I go with the flow and trust my instincts...
  • ndegwa
    ndegwa Posts: 169
    Looks wise; Generally dark hair, bright eyes and a nice smile

Personality; Has a similar sense of humour, motivated maybe even mischievous.

me picky, never!
  • Yup, smartass, funny, confident, loves life, doesn't take life too seriously, very loyal, extremely protective....that is all. Not asking for much, huh? Cute is a bonus.

Signs-Smartass.jpg