What do you all drink?

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    my drinking mostly consists of water and wine. with a little coffee, oj, and shakes thrown in. but mostly water and wine. i'm pious like that.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Distilled water, Bragg ACV drinks and my famous banana/pb2 smoothie.
  • Fairlieboy
    Fairlieboy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    No soda. Research published during the past couple of weeks shows 1 can of soda increased diabetes by 22%.
    Here is a link to a news story. There are lots of other choices. Coke - with a side of diabetes!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2316123/Fizzy-drinks-carry-cigarette-style-health-warnings-say-experts.html
  • rhondagrinels
    rhondagrinels Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I used to drink 4-5 20oz Cokes per day, then I went to diet Coke for many years and dropped a good amount of weight. The weight came back on and for the last several months, I have given up diet soda as well. I drink mostly water. Try squeezing a few orange slices or lime slices in it.
  • bluesurly
    bluesurly Posts: 4
    Options
    I drink water, tea, milk and very occasionaly fruit juice
  • hardlyhappenstance
    Options
    Okay, many years ago, while trying to quit soda (and I successfully have) I drank flavoured carbonated water; it still gives you the full feeling that soda does and the one with a bit of lemon or lime or grapefruit has some flavour, so you're not left feeling like you just drank solely bubbles.

And now.. I don't drink the carbonated stuff anymore BUT for a treat I WILL have a mini can of Coca-Cola once every few weeks.

++++++

My daily drink is from a pitcher I keep in the fridge:

2 TBS minced ginger
    2 sprigs of mint
    1/2 lemon, halved and sliced
    !/2 cucumber, halved and sliced
    1 hibiscus tea bag

I throw all of this in a pitcher in the morning, with water and keep in the fridge all day; this is all I drink besides water and espresso and tea(with a smidge of honey)

I hope this helps :)
  • bytchnyc
    bytchnyc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Club Soda with Fresh orange wedges squeezed in... And when I am at the bar, I add vodka ;) Really refreshing
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    I gave up regular Pepsi about 14 months ago and switched to Diet Pepsi which I have been horribly addicted to but I decided very recently to give up my soda so aside from water I drink the occasional apple juice in the daytime and green tea in the evening.
    The withdrawl headache has been horrific but other than that I feel much better!
  • missstephanielynn
    missstephanielynn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Water, so much water.

+black coffee, diet coke, diet mountain dew (occcasionally) & tea with skim milk and sweetener.
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Other than water... brew up some green tea with lemon tea and pour it over ice. Delicious!
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Water.....Water with lemon....Water with lime....Water with ice....Water from a bottle....See a pattern?
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    1. coffee- Black
    2. diet coke- (the fake sugar is supposed to be really bad though)
    3. iced water with lemon wedge
    4. iced tea- plain
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options
    Water
    Green Tea
    Water
    Green Tea
    Water
  • misssophieleigh
    misssophieleigh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Water is actually basically all I drink. Milk on occasion (skim or almond)
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Water, Coffee, Coke Zero, Crystal Light, and more water.

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wine.

And then some more wine.

And when I'm really thirsty.... wine.

:drinker:
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Now I'm pretty much just drinking water. I have a diet dr pepper once a week, for a treat.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Water or unsweetened decaf tea.

That's it but I didn't get there overnight! I was a Dr Pepper-aholic for many years and gradually weaned myself off using the tea. Stick with it; you'll get there!
  • smartin0181
    smartin0181 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I drink lots of stuff. I drink non-sweetened iced tea, water, milk, wine, flavored water, protein shakes, coffee, diet drinks ( I know their not that good for you.) and even beer. <
    in moderation of course. If you cannot go without sugar, just use less and less of it each time til your hardly putting anything in there.
  • kirstinbrie
    Options
    Green tea, herbal teas (lots of these), water, carbonated water, diet coke, red wine, the occasional ounce of gin or rum. Herbal teas are great when you want something flavoured but you don't want to have a pop or anything too sweet.