• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Nice recipe. Thanks.
    I tried a pancake recipe from a body building site a while back that was pretty much just 2 ingredients - 6 egg whites and oats. It sat like a brick in my stomach. It kept me full for quite a while yet it tasted horrible! Never made them again!:tongue:
  • stefwi2000
    stefwi2000 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Looks really yummy! I will try these very soon.
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I just input all of my specific ingredients in MFP and got 490cal, 51g carbs, 8g fat, and 55g protein. Funny how it turned out so differently with what must be different brands. I'm still definitely making them though because the protein count is still great, they sound delish, and I probably won't manage to eat all 6 anyways. Thanks!

(Also, I plan to use the whole egg and compensate by using a whole scoop of protein powder. Wish me luck!)
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I just input all of my specific ingredients in MFP and got 490cal, 51g carbs, 8g fat, and 55g protein. Funny how it turned out so differently with what must be different brands. I'm still definitely making them though because the protein count is still great, they sound delish, and I probably won't manage to eat all 6 anyways. Thanks!

(Also, I plan to use the whole egg and compensate by using a whole scoop of protein powder. Wish me luck!)

Wow yeah that is crazy, almost 200 calories more! Though if you're using a whole egg and a whole scoop of protein powder, I'm sure that's part of it!
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    need to try :tongue:
  • kcritter77
    kcritter77 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wonder how they are with gluten free flour... hmmmm... might have to try it!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Tagging. Thanks OP
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this recipe and I lol at "better than my mom's pancakes"...hope she didn't read this:)
    Thanks also for the pics and I will try these this Sunday instead of our regular pancakes!
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Bump those sound awesome!
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    bump, i'm def trying these thanks!
  • 04ward
    04ward Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    bump
  • alphal0b0
    alphal0b0 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump.. For sure gonna give these a try .. Thx for sharing!
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    and is it baking soda or baking powder??
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options

Wow yeah that is crazy, almost 200 calories more! Though if you're using a whole egg and a whole scoop of protein powder, I'm sure that's part of it!

Definitely part of it, but probably only around 80-100cal of that 200.
  • LisaDec1969
    LisaDec1969 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Did you put this in the database ???