Girls - your first thought when..

Options

Replies

• littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't assume anything about personality based on body features alone. I WOULD think, nice body....obviously works out, then walk away wondering if he likes dancing....hmmmm probably not.

i hate to dance. total failure

ya, i LOVE club dancing and don't see too many muscular guys on the floor....
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    being hit on by a cute and buff guy when you're in high school or in your 20s is a cheep thrill... if they guys a jerk, he's a jerk. when I was in high school I used to wait till he was out of hearing range and bust out laughing cause he/they were so full of themselves.

there are some nice humble men tho'. they are gems... too bad you can only have one! :)
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    It depends. If he acts like a douche, then yeah I'll think he's one and run away. There was one SUPER attractive/fit guy at my gym that came up to me and started asking about my workout, goals, etc. He didn't say anything about himself until I asked what he lifted. He was attractive and very nice. But another time, some douche stared at me throughout his entire workout and kept adding more weight which he clearly could NOT handle. He pulled off his shirt and came to lean over my machine and be very forward. It was awkward, to say the least.
  • hauntao
    hauntao Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I usually think they are directing it at someone behind me. Then I talk to them, not one to judge a book by its cover, people can surprise you.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread is interesting. But not reality. MFP is not reality.
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    This happened to me yesterday. I was hit on by a super buff guy, but you could totally tell he was waiting for me to swoon, so I gave a little smile and continued doing what I was doing. Then a while later I was chatting with some guys equally as buff but they were all super laid back and friendly, Their flirtatiousness was well received, and reciprocated.

I try to ignore cocky guys so that they don't feel the satisfaction of every girl's pants falling off when they smile at them haha
  • Dawna_
    Dawna_ Posts: 4
    Options
    Laughing TOO hard after reading the comment about holding onto the purse! That's a sensible woman!
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    This happened to me yesterday. I was hit on by a super buff guy, but you could totally tell he was waiting for me to swoon, so I gave a little smile and continued doing what I was doing. Then a while later I was chatting with some guys equally as buff but they were all super laid back and friendly, Their flirtatiousness was well received, and reciprocated.

I try to ignore cocky guys so that they don't feel the satisfaction of every girl's pants falling off when they smile at them haha

This Happened
  • abrandnewme18
    abrandnewme18 Posts: 305
    Options
    lol i think what would a hot guy want with me...
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread is interesting. But not reality. MFP is not reality.

THIS.

No to the getting hit on because I have a pulse. Even when I attempt to look decent (I get MILF-y sometimes). haha

And no to all girls thinking/acting the same way.

And no to guys walking up because of a stare. When I end up getting hit on, 9 times out of 10 I start the conversation. And no, there haven't been 10 times in the last 5 years (try 3)- so I guess my statistics are wholly unreliable.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    completely depends on his body language and what he is saying.

This so much
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options

This Happened

No need to be rude.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter. I'm getting hit on lol
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    It's nice to be hit on by a hot guy, but what I think of him depends on how he acts. There have been some very rude hot guys that have hit on me. Well then, I think they are rude. If a hot guy is polite when he hits on me, I think he is nice.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    That has never happened to me, but I imagine my response would be, " Thanks but no thanks, I'm married." I've been hit on by three men in my life; a friend who became a lover, a boyfriend who became my husband, and this year, a 70-year-old farmer who was ****face drunk.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    lol i think what would a hot guy want with me...
    This too
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    it depends on how he approaches me
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Let's flip the situation- if an attractive woman speaks to/ smiles at/ or comes up to you- do you automatically think she is flirting? Do you think she is shallow for choosing you, if she is flirting?

Nah. I just think she has a visual deficit, or is nuts.

ACTUALLY you look like a pleasant, amiable fellow. I like that.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hasn't happened often, but I've had a few guys hit on me over the years that were the textbook definition of hot, and my honest first thought was "Something's wrong with his eyes, he has a thing for BBW, he's an axe murderer, this is a joke, or he's feeling charitable".

Between all the scenarios playing out in my mind, I was frightened, angry, insulted, and pitied him....LOL!!

I remember one that came up to me in the produce aisle of Walmart. He took me by surprise so badly, my brain was stuck on stupid for a minute. Once I recovered from the inititial shock, I thanked him and laughed awkwardly. We chatted and joked for a few minutes and then he asked for my number. He seemed very nice, warm and genuine, and he definitely appeared to be interested... if that's possible. But I didn't give him my number. It had nothing to do with him, and everything to do with self-esteem.

There are some muscle-bound men I've met that would flirt with anything on two legs. They seem more interested in having every single female old/young, fat/thin to bat their eyelashes at them. I don't think they could ever love a lady more than themselves. I don't feed into that and won't even look in their general direction. Looks ain't everything and a guy with an over-inflated ego is unattractive to me regardless of his Adonis-like bodily perfection.
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    If you look like this when you do so, then probably...

fpcqk4.jpg