what are you proud of about yourself today?

Options

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my eating habits--I'm enjoying my foods, feeling completely satiated and healthy and I'm seeing the scale drop little by little everyday--I LOVE that!
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    I have drank my water quota already, aiming for a gallon.....
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I am super pleased that I woke up super early today...got my walking shoes on and walked this morning for at least 45 minutes--it's fabulous to get up and walk first thing in the a.m.!!!! :drinker: :smooched: :drinker:
  • ChristineLavi
    ChristineLavi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today for wighing myself and logging back on MFP for the first time in a couple of weeks - logged my food and planned a healthy lunch.
  • hadiolar
    hadiolar Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I actually had salad for lunch and 'twas very filling...Didn't miss my jollof rice one bit...If i continue with this eating habit then my dreams of becoming 40lbs leaner wont be far fetched.
    I also lost 0.7kg having being stuck on a plateau for some time...
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I got up at 6:30 and was at the gym 7-8.
    Not as proud of eating that bag of chocolate buttons after lunch, but I am still under goal.
  • luvtcuk
    luvtcuk Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am proud to eat 2 serving of fruit today.
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I am only drinking one can of diet soda a day now (soon none I hope), eating fruit for breakfast, and not eating after 7:00 p.m.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I am proud that this morning I did not bombard myself with negative self talk.
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat McDonald's

This is always a good thing to be proud of.
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself because even though I was slacking with exercise last week, I haven't given up (when I would have in the past) and am back at it!
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today for wighing myself and logging back on MFP for the first time in a couple of weeks - logged my food and planned a healthy lunch.

Congratulations, I find it so much easier to track my calories and that has made all the difference in losing weight.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Girl, this is HUGE! Negative self-talk (as with nagging, complaining, being bitter and all that yuck) is soooooo 2nd nature to many of us and I appreciate you mentioning this. You ROCK!
  • Paulinefrew69
    Paulinefrew69 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    When I started to work out last year I couldn't even manage 5 mins on the stepper at level 4, today 1 managed 40 mins at level 6/7.
  • gabegrammy
    gabegrammy Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myseft today, I went on vacation last week. Although I didn't binge, I did gain 5 pounds. But I got back on track and lost that 5 pounds. I would have just kept on eating and gaining, but this time I didn't. I proud of me for just jumping back in the groove.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Girl, this is HUGE! Negative self-talk (as with nagging, complaining, being bitter and all that yuck) is soooooo 2nd nature to many of us and I appreciate you mentioning this. You ROCK!

Thank you :blushing:
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I started a C25K programme
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I finally made a lifestyle change after many years of failed attempts. I feel great. It's been almost 8weeks now, and I never that I could change my life in such a short time, but I did!!!!!!

Just do it!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I am pleased that I'm literally seeing and feeling inches lost and getting slimmer/trimmer day by day--WOOT!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    As of this week:

This girl can do an unmodified push up, and can run 5k outside!

Also, my group fitness instructor complimented me on how strong I am getting in my lifting class :heart: the other day. Goodness, she couldn't know how much that meant to me!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!