What is your NSV for today?

Options

Replies

• nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    i caught the train! When I started my job in February, I had to leave at least 10 minutes before my train was leaving, catch a "good" elevator and would arrive wheezing and with that acidy taste in my throat from having run/walked the way. Yesterday, I left 10 minutes before, got a "bad" elevator, still made it with 4 minutes to spare with no acidy feeling. I could run the "whole" way with no stopping (other than for pedestrian traffic jams).
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    Took a notch back on my belt

Could actually wear one pair of old jeans and recent ones are starting to feel alittle loose

Completed week 3 of my c25k today....actually I have almost breezed through the first 3 weeks. Before Sandy hit I struggled for almost a month and couldn't do week 3 and after almost 6 months of not doing anything I'm thrilled with this!
  • eduncan1983
    Options
    my NSV is a big one for me... i wore a XL shirt for the first time in forever.. was in a 3x in january!!!

tHAT'S AWESOME!
  • btwinkles
    btwinkles Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    looking great in my old clothes and I don't have to wear a girdle!! That motivates me all day!! the scale is a big fat liar...well at times I call it that- LOL
  • knitbytes
    knitbytes Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm wearing a shirt today with a band of trim that's supposed to go under my boobs. Every previous time I've worn this shirt, that band was way up- like halfway up my boobs- and looked AWFUL, plus I had to keep tugging it down.

Today? That band is firmly- like 1 inch or so- UNDER my boobs and I haven't had to tug it down all day!

Plus, my friend told me that I look amazing and even my posture and self-confidence are clearly way better than before!
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Had to dismount and lead my horse past a scary obstacle in the woods today, and managed to re-mount from the ground! (Then promptly got bucked and had to find a tree stump to get back on because he doesn't like me mounting from the ground...)
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Did a Zuzkalight workout that I couldn't do last month!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Got out a box of clothes that I put away at the end of last summer and everything is too loose - going on ebay! :)
  • Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    Options
    Gardened all morning... and somehow managed to find enough energy to work out!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loose strap! Today I planned my eating out and logged it all in the morning. No choices to make now!:flowerforyou:
  • ccshopsalot
    ccshopsalot Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss.
  • ccshopsalot
    ccshopsalot Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss.
    :cry:
  • 2205johe
    2205johe Posts: 2
    Options
    To keep up the good work! :)
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I dropped a pen in the car near my gas pedal and was able to get it without getting out of my seat (the car was parked).

And my arms have gone from pudge to muscle! My daily hour of swimming is paying off!

image-24.jpg
    April 2013

image-23.jpg
    Today, may 24, 2013

My husband is unimpressed, but I'm excited!
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I tried on last year's convention t-shirt to see which size I want to order this year, and it looks like I'll need a (unisex) small now!
  • grau62000ameze
    Options
    my panties now fall off the waist.i sure need change of underwears!!!
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    My goal jeans are loose around my hips. I'll need a belt for them soon. :(
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I've managed to do ten consecutive double-unders three times now in the last few days! :)
  • Quest529
    Quest529 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Bought a pair of pants on Sunday. I got them home, went to wear them last night and realized the hanger was a liar! The hanger said Medium, the tag...small. They fit!
  • j724mecham
    j724mecham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I keep on having to pull back up my only pair of black jeans. Either I've loosened them too much or my love handles are going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!