'No, I don't date BIG girls'

Options

Replies

• fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    im willing to bang big girls when im drunk if that means anything.

you siko !!!!!

get some respect !!!
    \

lol
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Who really says that nowadays?

It really bothers me when some, and I repeat, some guys think 'big girls' are nasty, stinky, lazy, and whatever other degrading adjective comes to mind. Seriously, those kind of guys need to get over that thought because it makes them look like a cocky, dumb, *kitten*.

What are your feelings about that?

Would you rather they say fat?
    You can't change someone's personal choice :flowerforyou:
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with that. It sucks to hear it said to you, but there is nothing wrong with that personal preference.
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    From my grand old age of 44 I can tell you young'uns that where you're going wrong is dating. Forget dating. What you actually want to do is fast-forward to having sex with them to figure out whether you like them enough to bother dating them - a far more efficient use of your time.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    From my grand old age of 44 I can tell you young'uns that where you're going wrong is dating. Forget dating. What you actually want to do is fast-forward to having sex with them to figure out whether you like them enough to bother dating them - a far more efficient use of your time.

Lady we have been doing that for years!
  • jaicarter55
    Options
    It's unfortunate that society has become of a place, where your size matters if you should be LOVED, this is just selfishness and rudeness. Yes we should all take care of our HEALTH and not become obese, but WHY is this a issue for being LIKED.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I think everybody has preferences and deal breakers, period.

Everyone is entitled to their preferences. I'm not going to deny that to a person, but there's still no reason to be an a-hole about it.

True, but it sure does make it easier to weed out the asssholes when they show their true colors. And if they are not being an *kitten* about it, than it goes back to simple preferences.

Well put!!
  • LeanneGoingThin
    LeanneGoingThin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    It's unfortunate that society has become of a place, where your size matters if you should be LOVED, this is just selfishness and rudeness. Yes we should all take care of our HEALTH and not become obese, but WHY is this a issue for being LIKED.

I'm not sure it has to do with liking the other person. You like your friends, you don't have to be attracted to them. When dating or having a romantic interest in somebody, you do want to feel attracted to the body of that person. Either you are, or you aren't. Personal preference. I usually don't find myself attracted to big guys either, unless they have a great personality.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    To each their own! Do you date "Geeks" and "Nerds"? What about a guy 8 inches shorter than you? I could go on and on...but suffice it to say, EVERYONE has a PREFERENCE and TYPE!!! EVERYONE!

Yep, pretty much. I fully understand and accept that some/most women won't like me because I am overweight, or because I am bald, or because they don't like my personality. And that is fine, because there are others that will like me BECAUSE of that stuff.

One of my best male friends is very heavy. I'd like for him to lose weight, because he also has high blood pressure. I am trying to encourage him to exercise and eat right, but there is only so much I can do. The rest is up to him. HOWEVER, I don't see his weight as a hindrance to our friendship. We were friends many years ago, lost touch for 17 years, and resumed our friendship a few years back. Now, we're actually closer because we've had the time to learn more about each other's lives.

When I connect with someone on an intellectual or mental level, I pay no attention to the physical features. I think it's shallow and superficial for ANYONE to say "I won't date anyone shorter than I am, heavier than I am, etc". Even when I was single, I made my decision based on personality, not looks. Not to sound conceited, but there was a time when I looked exactly like Princess Diana, and had numerous men coming up to me wanting to "get to know me". The attention was overwhelming and, honestly, annoying, because it was all about how I looked, not about who I was/am. They didn't see the funny, sweet, and smart gal. They saw the outside, and the outside is only superficial. I didn't really care to date them and preferred to be very selective based on their personalities.

I think you're kinda cool, based on what I've read in your posts. :flowerforyou:

Everyone is shallow to some degree and it is important to remember that everyone is attracted to different things. You may be mentally attracted to intelligence and humor, while another girl might be attracted to rippling abs and big biceps. The probably usually lies in being attracted to someone who doesn't find you attractive back. That is when people's feelings get hurt because they want that person so badly but feel rejected by them.

And thank you! I really appreciate that! :flowerforyou:

Trust me, there are many men out there who still turn my head because of the way they look. HOWEVER, that has never been the motivator for me wanting to get to know them further. When I was single, I never went for what society had defined as the 'gorgeous" guys. It wasn't what caught and held my attention. Perhaps I psychologically felt inferior to them, I don't know. I just didn't go out and actively seek to meet those types. I also didn't pick men up in bars, either. I met my husband in the cafeteria of our college. so, there's that....

I do think, however, that "big" girls tend to be more outwardly insecure than "big" guys. Big guys tend to hide their insecurities by becoming the "funny, cuddly, fat guy" that all the girls love having around with and basically keep friendzoned. "Big" girls tend to be more judgmental of others and are more often making snarky or competitive remarks about other women. That's been my observation.

Does that sound shallow of me? Probably.
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    my brother says that but that is just his taste and he has always been extremely fit
    i met my boyfriend when i was at my highest weight and he never minded it now i am going to give him the best of me and show him he made the right choice
  • aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    "Big girls need love too." - Chris Jones :happy:
  • 28DebRena
    28DebRena Posts: 56
    Options
    Vibrators aren't judgemental. It's sad when toys are nicer to you than people are!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    The nice thing about big girls is that they don't cry.
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    It's okay to have preferences but it is not okay to be downright insulting. I've found physically beautiful people to be ugly when their personalities come out. Attraction to me is the entirety of the person. I've dated across the board.
  • 28DebRena
    28DebRena Posts: 56
    Options
    The nice thing about big girls is that they don't cry.
    OMG, you favor Seth Rogen! :smooched:
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Well, some do act that way...but I don't blame them. Some 'bigger' people are nasty, stinky and lazy. However, that's an exception and not the rule.... (I'm pretty big myself - but I'm working on changing that!) Something that kills me is that my one ex called me fat when I WAS skinny (maybe 10 lbs overweight), and I think that was ridiculous....I merely had a tiny bit of fat in my stomach area, and that was it! Oh well, he's not someone that I respect today.

However, for the 'cocky' guys with those mindsets, it's probably best to avoid them altogether...they're often bad news...I've learned the hard way!!

*** The opinions of those who mind don't matter; and those who matter don't mind. ***
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    im willing to bang big girls when im drunk if that means anything.

Big as in tall?

how tall?
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Everyone has their preferences but I think if you rule someone out just based on the size of their body then you're missing out on everything else that person has to offer. Personality is so important!
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    i think he is nice for being honest about his preferences rather than leading said "big girl" on
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    As a a big girl I understand that I'm not going to be every bodys cup of tea. But I also realize that I'm probably the best damn cup of tea they'll ever have, so its their loss! Doesn't make any difference to me! :tongue:

And like everyone else has said, its all about preference. Yes personality matters, BLAH BLAH BLAH, but in most cases there has to be SOME sort of initial attraction.

For me, ever since I was in kindergarden and had my first crush I've pretty much ONLY been attracted to black guys. That's not to say all other guys aren't good looking. They just don't do it for ME. I've also ONLY been approached by black guys (with the exception of ONE white guy....In my whole life, all the men that have shown attraction to me have been black) so who knows what that's about.

If someone isn't physically attracted to you because of your size, that's their right...And you can't really BLAME them. You can't FORCE yourself (nor would I want someone to!) to be attracted to someone you're not. But that should have no reflection on you and how you feel about yourself. Its not your problem its their's.

As far as someone assuming that all big girls are lazy, stinky, and nasty....Well they're just ignorant and I don't want anything to do with them either way lol