What I ate while losing the FIRST 150 pounds

Options

Replies

• xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Great job on making everyone extremely hungry.

At 9 in the morning here in PA I'm craving that red velvet cheesecake mixture.... and the strawberry shortcake. MMMmm thanks a lot!

Amazing job on your loss :)
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Sort of overdoing it here. But YOU CAN LOSE THE WEIGHT! And you don't have to totally eliminate all the good stuff. Just use your head.

Hell yeah.

brofist.jpg
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options

My next favorite...
    Catfish, hush puppies, onion rings, and cheese grits.
    0601131801_zps923ce90b.jpg

DAMN you with the constant taunting of the hush puppies!!! - By the way you are awesome!!!
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You're amazing, my friend. Absolutely amazing.

Also, I am going to need a batch of that red velvet cheesecake whipped up for me asap. Can you make it gluten free?
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, Hoss! And I get jealous on a daily basis of that diary. My pizza and hamburgers just don't compare!

Unknown_zpsf45ffdb8.jpeg
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Being french Canadian, I have no idea what 75% of those things are but yummmmmm.

Congrat on the weight loss.
  • bongochick45
    bongochick45 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Y-U-M-M-Y!!!!!! You look awesome! Sign me up for that diet :wink:
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You look great!! and I love the ice cream picture :) good luck with the rest of your journey!! :drinker:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options

Eat at a deficit. Get enough protein. Do some resistance training along with cardio.

Great job and great advice :bigsmile:
    Congrats on your success
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1emh5hAHg1rrficvo1_500.gif

So much love for you, and the South!! Low country boil sounds REALLY fricking good right about now...

By the way, your expression over that Dairy Queen cone had me giggling. I don't know what it is. You look like a kid in a candy shop!

I used to work at DQ. Good times.

Yeah I just threw up in my mouth. But great progress lol!
  • Chelle377
    Chelle377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Congrats on you weight loss... but I think I gained 10 pounds looking at all that yummy food.. lol.. :laugh:
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats! .....&now my mouth is watering....
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I really want strawberry shortcake now. I did have Ben and Jerry's ice cream last night though.
  • brahmergirl
    brahmergirl Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Holy Lord! You obviously live in the South.

Lol...I was thinking the same thing! But that is good! I am glad you posted the pictures and your success story! I have given up all my soda, chocolate sweets, etc and to tell you the truth, I don't miss them...but as for the fried food, oh lands I miss it! But last night I treated myself to a junior burger with bbq sauce only and a chocolate shake... I only had half of the shake but it was enough to satisfy...

I am proud of you for your accomplishments! Thank you for showing us we can continue to lose and still enjoy some of the foods that are delicious!
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Red velvet mixed with cheesecake?

Red velvet mixed with cheesecake.

4757-omg-so-amazing.gif

I could not agree more...this is totally how I felt...WHERE DO I SIGN UP??!!! :drinker:
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Will you marry me? I have a dog and two cats and don't smoke or snore.
  • 4My40th
    4My40th Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Alright, everybody pack it in. Hoss win's the internet for today. No need to be on here any further. See y'all tomorrow.

^^^^
    LOL - THIS, Definitely this!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SashaMegan
    SashaMegan Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to be rude, but seeing all these types of foods at once made my stomach hurt. :bigsmile:
    Maybe it's just a matter of perception - seeing all the pics in only one sequence - but still. Too much fried stuff (yikes!) to my french-trained taste; no fresh, raw veggies (yeah onions are veggies... fried in this case)! (Ah, Americans! :wink: )
    Or maybe you just meant to point out that one doesn't need to restrict as long as there's a deficit?

Anyway, congrats for your great success so far!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yes, please! I'll have some ribs and red velvet cheesecake!! :)

You are truly and inspiration!! Now let's talk about the corn bread and fried pickles!
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I want one of each of those for my next meal until I have completed the list..

CONGRATS on your loss, 150 is astonishing!!

But seriously, I see your food and I'm like this --->
    beastporridge.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!