OMG. There are SO MANY calories in....

Options

Replies

• lenkearney
    lenkearney Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER.... crazy amount of calories whenever you could have PB2: the best thing ever invented. AND it's deliiiiiiiiiicious

what is PB2?
  • musenchild
    musenchild Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    The Taco Bell order I had at least twice a week in college:

Cheesy Gordita Crunch: 490
    7-layer burrito: 510
    Cinnamon Twists: 170
    and a large Dr. Pepper: 500
    Total: 1670
  • lenkearney
    lenkearney Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    The Subway, meatball marinara. About 500 calories in just the 6 inch. I used to eat a footlong.:grumble:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

this thread has really bummed me out!
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Jamba Juice! Those things are insane, even the all fruit ones.

For that matter, fruit juice.
  • Beautyandthebeef
    Options
    Please excuse the stupid question...how exactly do you make a Peanut Butter Sandwich with this stuff? I bought some but kind of not clear on consumption lol
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER.... crazy amount of calories whenever you could have PB2: the best thing ever invented. AND it's deliiiiiiiiiicious

Good stuff! I love PB so PB2 is the way to go. I find it can be a bit runny if I use the correct amt. of water, need to cut back.
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Venti Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha, full-fat milk with whipped cream - 700 calories! For a drink!
    Some things are worth the calories! 2 Tbsp of natural PB is less than 200 calories, and the fat in PB is healthy fat - if you limit your portions, all-natural (no salt/sugar/oil added) PB can be a regular part of a perfectly healthy diet. High Calorie / High Fat does not always equal bad.

Peanut Butter... I agree with you, I totally do. It CAN be a part of a healthy diet. But I find that PB is one of those things where the serving size just feels too small to me to make it worth it. I can eat a tablespoon of PB and it's healthy... but I never want to eat only a tablespoon. I grew up with PB& banana sandwiches with like 8 tbsp on them, and 1 or 2 feels pitiful. I feel the same way about olive oil on my salad-- I want like 3 or 4 tbsp on there to really coat it! Grin.

I feel your pain! I love peanut butter and banana. Soo....I one day I realized bread is really just a vehicle for the good stuff- the peanut butter. One of my fave breakfasts (which I think I will have tomorrow morning) is a serving of jiffy extra crunchy peanut butter, with a banana and coffee. I just scoop the peanut butter on the banana and it is so good!

My contribution: its been said before but poptarts...220 cals for just one? Sigh....Oh and pasta too. That itty-bitty serving of pasta is 200 cals?
  • apothecarist
    apothecarist Posts: 193
    Options
    A good New York bagel! I love bagels and used to eat them on a regular basis. Those huge "pillows" can range from 300-400 calories a pop and that's without the cream cheese.
  • DanielleDavids
    DanielleDavids Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Movie Theatre popcorn. :(

Also, the Moxie's white chocolate brownie has 1200+ calories!
  • MarshmallowLegs
    MarshmallowLegs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    panda express orange chicken, 500 calories, 27g fat, 42 carbs, 810 sodium, all in 5 tiny little oz.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Baskin Robbin's Buzzer Beater Reese's Layered Sundae: 1,360 calories.

>_<
  • Retrieverlove
    Options
    Most things at Outback Steakhouse have way too many grams of fat and oodles of sodium!
  • tastopanski
    Options
    Costco's apple crumble muffin.....900 calories!
  • kaylorraine44
    kaylorraine44 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Nuts! 15g of cashews is 91 calories! Why must they taste so good?!?!
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    .... my poop that it floats.

I totally win.. I dont need to read anyone else's response
  • FASTFUELXXX
    FASTFUELXXX Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    U KNW IF U LOG FIRST THEN MAYBE U WOULD THINK AGAIN B4 EATING IT. IJS
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Surprised about all the cheesecake factory mentions here. They have a 'less than 590 calories' menu, I've had a few things and it's delicious, and very filling.

But yeah, pretty much everything at restaurants otherwise, unless it's in a low cal menu obviously. And bagels. I still have them though because at least they fill me up. Haven't touched a croissant in 5 months though (and man do I love them, just not worth the calories!).
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    On the Border Dox XX fish tacos. Like, over 1800 calories and I believe that's with rice and no beans.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Panda Express is my biggest surprise. I know their food contains lots of calories, but I didn't imagine fried rice with 2 items would clock in at 1100+ calories!
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    The amount of calories in 5 guys burgers made me really sad. But looking back, they're so greasy and bad for you.
    Also, pretty much anything from the cheesecake factory or friendlys is going to send you over.

same here, they opened a 5 guys near work and I was like "oh I would like to try it sometimes *looks up calories* nope! not going"