Going all the way on the first date.

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Depends mainly on if I know the chap or not. If he's someone I know, then absolutely, no qualms about getting down and dirty. If it's a first date with someone in a bar, I've half an eye on making it out alive rather than entering a strange house/letting a nutter loose in mine.

Bathroom stall.
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Normaly its a no, but with my (now) hubby i did.... i was very tearful as he undressed me, due to the fact that id had a massive weight gain and loss (plus a child an stretch marks)

There was a massive attraction though and we had been talking online/phone for around 2 months.
  • loopylin32
    loopylin32 Posts: 63
    Options
    Depends mainly on if I know the chap or not. If he's someone I know, then absolutely, no qualms about getting down and dirty. If it's a first date with someone in a bar, I've half an eye on making it out alive rather than entering a strange house/letting a nutter loose in mine.

Bathroom stall.
    classy! ;)
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    lol my now husband waited 11 months to go "all the way" with me. No it wasn't our wedding night either, but I did make him wait until he proposed, this way I knew he wasn't gonna just sleep with me and ditch me. That hurts when guys do that because sex is more than just sex for most of us ladies like myself. After the guy I was with prior to my husband used me like that and then never talked to me after I gave it up to him. I was not gonna put out unless I knew the next guy was here for the long haul.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    a fun nutter

here in the states that could mean he draws balloon animals on ya with his...
  • loopylin32
    Options

Bathroom stall.
    classy :)
  • whierd
    Options

Bathroom stall.
    classy! ;)

We are talking about hooking up with a random person in a bar, how classy can you reasonably expect it to be?
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I don't have any rules about when's the "right time" to have sex. If it happens it happens. My last relationship was someone I put out for on the 1st date...within an hour in the backseat of his car.

We were together 6 years.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    usually by the time the first date gets there, I already somewhat know the guy. So, if there's a connection there and we are both feeling it, maybe. Otherwise, probably waiting...

same. :)
  • Phx99
    Phx99 Posts: 69
    Options
    I really think it depends on the guy. I don't see anything wrong with fast booty calls - but both parties need to know that's all there is to it. Don't call it romance, if all they are looking for is sex.
  • loopylin32
    Options
    nahh, we were talking about sex on a first date. thats not the same as shagging a complete stranger in a toilet! besides, risky public places are what u do when u have been together for a while n your ored of the same odl same old lol :)
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Funny how almost every woman says no on this post.... but I am a witness that it does happen! A LOT!!
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I would hope most women would reply they want to go the whole way....to dinner, and hopefully a healthy dinner.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I haven't. But it's understandable that some people do. I'm really cautious.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    usually by the time the first date gets there, I already somewhat know the guy. So, if there's a connection there and we are both feeling it, maybe. Otherwise, probably waiting...

Word
  • whierd
    Options
    I'm starting a Yes/No/Maybe list. *leer*
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Do what feels right. I don't think a 'policy' on this sort of thing is appropriate.
  • whierd
    Options
    nahh, we were talking about sex on a first date. thats not the same as shagging a complete stranger in a toilet! besides, risky public places are what u do when u have been together for a while n your ored of the same odl same old lol :)

She had mentioned hooking up with a guy in a bar. I was just giving her a third option. :laugh:
  • SkinnyGirl1958
    Options
    I cannot believe any of the ladies on here are providing answers! Inappropriate question in the first place. This is not a dating site.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe any of the ladies on here are providing answers! Inappropriate question in the first place. This is not a dating site.

Wanna go for drinks sometime? You sound like so much fun.
This discussion has been closed.