Greatest thing EVER...

tumblr_mgktnzde7v1qmnqweo1_500.jpg

They are like an orgasm in your mouth ^

No homo

QFT
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Personally, I wouldn't waste calories on a Pop Tart. They're kinda nasty-tasting.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Personally, I wouldn't waste calories on a Pop Tart. They're kinda nasty-tasting.

IN for part 2 of internet arguing.

tumblr_m9010sXDqf1qdhag9o2_500.gif
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

^this! so nasty, i know my daughter likes them but i dont get how adults think they taste good. Like cardboard with a little sweet powdered junk on top.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    ONE! ONE pop tart ROLL!

AH HA HA AH HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

count-von-count-sesame-street.jpg
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Oh, good! In for more my food is better than yours shenanigans!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Missed out on Part 1 but definitely in for Part 2...... :drinker: Speaking up Pop Tarts my stash is getting a little low, time to stock up on some Chocolate Peanut butter and Chocolate Fudge... All I have left is Red Velvet and Pumpkin Pie (not that that is a bad thing!!! lol)
  • magerum
    Options
    Missed out on Part 1 but definitely in for Part 2...... :drinker: Speaking up Pop Tarts my stash is getting a little low, time to stock up on some Chocolate Peanut butter and Chocolate Fudge... All I have left is Red Velvet and Pumpkin Pie (not that that is a bad thing!!! lol)

Clearly you're lying. You can't lose weight or be healthy while eating pop tarts. Shenanigans I say!
  • talisamb
    talisamb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I discovered the Lemon meringue yesterday while grocery shopping, I could not resist! I eat them post workout....best cardboard ever =)
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options

Clearly you're lying. You can't lose weight or be healthy while eating pop tarts. Shenanigans I say!

Yep and my Profile Pic's are Photoshopped!! :drinker: Between the 2 of us I can think of 470 reason to validate that if your hitting your caloric intake and macro's then you can lose weight and enjoy a few pop tarts along the way....... :drinker:
  • Gdeeaz
    Gdeeaz Posts: 60
    Options
    The only Pop Tarts I like are the brown sugar ones but they are always sold out at my campus snack shop. I haven't had one since high school and that was like 5 years ago.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    LOVE brown sugar, peanut butter, and chocolate chip. So yummy!
  • magerum
    Options
    I discovered the Lemon meringue yesterday while grocery shopping, I could not resist! I eat them post workout....best cardboard ever =)

These exist?!?

3051083-2091416381-shut-.jpg
  • byustrongman
    byustrongman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Red velvet pop tarts sandwiched around blue bell red velvet cake ice cream.

It's what's for breakfast. And lunch. And dinner.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Wait, there are pumpkin pie Pop-tarts? :noway:
  • tinylittlelove
    tinylittlelove Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    What are pop tarts?
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    pop tarts are little rectangles of Heaven. especially the icecream sundae ones :love:
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Because of you MFPers and your obsession with discussing pop tarts, specifically pop tart/ice cream sandwiches......I had a dream last night that I ate one! Soon I will make my dream come true.
  • tinylittlelove
    tinylittlelove Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    They really don't look appetizing.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    What are pop tarts?
    I was wondering the same thing. Maybe Dad's saucy girlfriends?