FAB FOUR Daily Challenges

Options

Replies

• shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    OK good morning Fab Four! I weighed in and 179.8 so thats almost a pound for me from last week! Not what I want, but after the relaxing, eatting whatever I wanted weekend I will take it! Now I just need to eat all my fruit for today for the challenge! Have a great day everyone and stay motivated!
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Let's all have a great week!!!!! Just do our best!~:happy:
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    yay, I just checked the challenges and I ate my fruit today...blueberries, banana and an apple!!!!:tongue:
  • DMK710
    Options
    Ate my fruit.... :smile:
  • wannabslimma
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I know this may sound a bit dumb, but what do you mean by saying your just tagging?
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    hey all,

not sure where to weigh in I am on nights and am totally pooped lol...weigh-in was 151.8 lbs.
    No alcohol helping alot :) xxx
  • sherri79eaton
    sherri79eaton Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    tag:smile:
  • slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I know this may sound a bit dumb, but what do you mean by saying your just tagging?
    Not dumb at all.

Tagging is just like a bookmark. Once you post on a topic ("tag"), it will show up in your favorites (Community --> My topics) for easier future reference.

A close cousin is a "bump". That bumps the topic onto the recent list, so other people may see the topic, too.
    That works best for older, important topics that haven't had much posting lately, but ones that people want to keep current.
  • DMK710
    Options
    added weights to my workout today.:drinker:
  • Steph2285
    Steph2285 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone - Sorry I went MIA again... JUST finished school & moved to MI to be with the hubs again... It's been crazy! But I'm finally done with school & physically back with my hubby again =) He got orders for recruiting duty in MI & had to go without me so I could finish my school in NC. So now we're starting a new life in the pretty much civilian world (which is definitely going to take some getting used to! lol) for the next 3 years, then its back to NC!

As for the fab fours, I have most definitely let myself down... I have gained about 15lbs back from where I lost 25lbs. I know its no excuse, but I was kind of homeless haha I was staying between friends houses in their extra rooms or on couches until I finished school & moved to MI. It was kind of hard to stick to a diet when you were eating what them & their families were eating. BUT I am back in my own house & I AM going to stick to it. I am going today to join the YMCA here which has classes & things that I love to do to work out so I anticipate this being a very successful goal. I've done it before, I know I can do it again. Then my next challenge will be keeping it off. Thank you for all your support & I look forward to being part of the fab fours again! =)

-Steph
  • slightingscale
    Options
    FAB FOUR DAILY CHALLENGES

Monday………. 9-Aug ….. 110% last chance workout (increase intensity or workout length)

Tuesday……… 10-Aug ….. weigh in today & eat your veggies* (see below - super challenge: add an extra serving)

Wednesday….. 11-Aug ….. 15-20 minutes of stretching or yoga

Thursday….…. 12-Aug ….. no fast food OR no deep fried foods today

Friday…...…… 13-Aug ….. dance for 10 minutes today

Saturday…….. 14-Aug ….. log all of your food today

Sunday………. 15-Aug ….. just say "no" to items not on your plan today

*Vegetable Servings (USDA)
    Cal..........1200...1400...1600...1800...2000...2200...2400...2600...2800...3000...3200
    Serv............3..........3..........4..........5..........5..........6..........6..........7..........7..........8..........8
    One Serving: 1 c raw leafy veg; 1/2 c cooked veg; 6 oz veg juice
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    boo 152lbs, star month also suffereing! lol hugs to you all x
  • DMK710
    Options
    weighed in with no change.....ugh. I guess next week will be better. I did have two bad days this weekend (2 parties). Just glad I was faithful to my wii workout or who knows how my weigh in would have gone. I just cant cheat at all.....It shows!!!
    Soooooo......here I go.....:heart: "Here is to a great week :drinker: "
  • sunny9902
    Options
    WOW How have I been w/ Fab Four and missed this for 4 months?!?! I love the 4 week challenges so hopefully these daily challenges will be awesome for me too!!:bigsmile:
  • Steph2285
    Steph2285 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My start weight was 145 & my weigh in for This week is 141
  • DMK710
    Options
    smw2285 WTG that's great
  • DMK710
    Options
    Today I weighed in and I was happy to see a 2 lb loss........Yay 8 lbs down. Still No PEPSI'S.
  • addiograsso
    Options
    Very excited to be a part of the FAB FOUR! Congrats to grandmadmt on the "still no pepsi's" - that is my downfall - Coke/Dr. Pepper. Well, here goes my stats:
    CW - 267 (as of Sunday, 8/15)
    FAB FOUR WK GW (9/14) - 259
  • snicole918
    Options
    Oh boy, i've already failed today's challenge!! I had to be here at work 2 hours early and am dragging ... so yes, I am drinking a mountain dew :noway: I used to drink more than one a day and now I've cut them out except for days like this, so I guess I'm not doing too bad. However, today's challenge already = epic fail and I'm normally not even awake my now LOL
  • slightingscale
    Options
    FAB FOUR DAILY CHALLENGES

Monday………. 16-Aug ….. 110% last chance workout (increase intensity or workout length)

Tuesday……… 17-Aug ….. RESTART! final weigh in & post your new challenge goal for September 14 at
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/109567-join-us-fab-fours-4-week-challenge-group-new

Wednesday….. 18-Aug ….. do 25 sit ups

Thursday….…. 19-Aug ….. cut back on, or eliminate caffeine today (but not so you get a migraine)

Friday…...…… 20-Aug ….. take your vitamins + calcium + vit D

Saturday…….. 21-Aug ….. drink your water.....8 x 8 oz = 64 oz.

Sunday………. 22-Aug ….. no carbonated beverages today