• PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    still with this thread?
    i6kLu1uZVF5Nf.gif
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    <<<< puts on a full face of make-up before going to the gym. You mad?

please come to my gym...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Holy crap people totally missing the point of the OP....No one said you have to look like crap, no one said you have to wash off your makeup if you go to the gym after work...and to criticize the OP for noticing and saying SHE isnt working hard enough makes no sense at all! She was pretty much making fun of girls who use the gym as an excuse to look all cute and show off how cute and adorable they are...if you are going there to work hard, which Im assuming most of you are, then it ISNT ABOUT YOU!!! wow...

hmm and I think you are missing the point that if you are really working out and hitting it hard you will not have the time to really notice anything, much less the brand of makeup some chick is wearing...

Who was talking about brands of make up? Your comment, as per usual, is irrelevant and incorrect.

Ha, my comments are no more irrelevant then your sad attempt at a thread...

This obviously wasn't my intention and I've learned my lesson. I'm human. Obviously your intention is to continue bickering or you would have stopped hours ago. Go about your night. Somebody that's clearly so superior to me shouldn't need to waste their time continuously spouting banter. Know when enough is enough.

Yes, correct. Everyone on MFP must bow down to my mastery. Thank you for subjecting yourself to my greatness.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    This thread is longer than it was before.
  • hrtchoco
    hrtchoco Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    tbh, i get where you come from. i look at myself in the mirror most of the time during a work out, but it's not hard to spot a person with perfect hair/make up here and there. working out is boring, ofc i'm gonna look around. you can only stare at the TV for so long.

anyway, as myself, i would never wear make up to agym. i would like to towel dry my face w/o having foundation everywhere. also, having a regular bra on during a workout is just plain painful. before starting a workout, i actually like to wash off my face, tie my hair back, and change to a sports bra.

if you like to wear make up, go for it, why should i care? but it for sure looks uncomfortable to me.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options

please come to my gym...

Now that you mention it... I could use a spot every now and again. :smile: Give me a few and I'll post a vid on my blog of my recent deadlift PR... 232x8. Funny I think that make-up actually gives me super powers! :laugh:
  • ndj1979
    Options

please come to my gym...

Now that you mention it... I could use a spot every now and again. :smile: Give me a few and I'll post a vid on my blog of my recent deadlift PR... 232x8. Funny I think that make-up actually gives me super powers! :laugh:

I'll spot you anytime..!!!! Makeup + Deadlift = SEXY!!!!
  • DuckieSteph
    DuckieSteph Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think I need to get some popcorn to snack on while I read all this good stuff. Lol. Page 3, here I come. :laugh:
  • JuliaLee67
    JuliaLee67 Posts: 149
    Options
    still with this thread?
    i6kLu1uZVF5Nf.gif

omg this gif :love:
  • alethea88
    alethea88 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    GYM is not a place to judge what other people do or look like. Its a place for you to ignore people around you and work out like you don't care. Unless you pay for their membership. If you are so sensitive about others then you are not suitable to work out in gym.
  • Dementedllama
    Dementedllama Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Lol I wear makeup if I'm going straight to the gym after school or work. But I agree that by the time you leave, it shouldn't still look good.
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    Let this thread die. Let it die with fire.
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    6dd.jpg
  • Blushae
    Blushae Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Say it again girl !
  • vanessairene
    vanessairene Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Let this thread die. Let it die with fire.

^^^^^ For the love of free weights, PLEASE!!
  • barnzey901
    barnzey901 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i feel like most of my posts on here are complain-y but i'm about to hide from all gyms and social media sites because of girls that do this...

girls in the gym WEARING MAKE UP!!!!! omg! if you still look good at the end, you're not working hard enough!
    you do not need to take selfies in the mirror every time you're there and you do not need to go slow on the stair stepper because you're wearing a push up bra and don't want to lose your ta-ta's. KNOCK THAT OFF!!!!

take it seriously, or move out of the way for the people that do. you're giving us a bad rep!

i don't need you staring at me when i come in in a cut off with my hair snarled from running to the gym and scoffing when i pick up a weight. THAT'S WHAT THE GYM IS FOR. not instagram, mascara, and victoria's secret.

haha this post made my day!!

Brilliant point haha!
  • kittiekat89
    kittiekat89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    it only annoys me to the point where there is foundation and stuff ON the machines... i don't care if you wear make up at the gym but PLEASE clean it off the machines when you're done. Ta :) x
  • charlenequinn94
    Options
    Oh My Gosh! Too much like highschool.
  • infamousdrew76
    infamousdrew76 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH IF YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING IN THE GYM!

FOCUS ON YOURSELF!
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    So not what I thought this thread was going to be about.... Came for the pics, left due to whining.