Join me...100 pounds to lose!

Options

Replies

• chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    WELCOME Oferbarnoy, Thankyoulord, Obrieka, Msphat, Holly! :bigsmile:

Kidakiwi04, What did I tell you girlfriend?? Day two was HARD. :huh: I have days three and four to catch up on! :indifferent:

Stroynaya, congrats on the 4.8 pounds lost in one week!!! :flowerforyou:

Lightnfree, 4.5 in 6 days is AWESOME!!! :bigsmile:

And Brenda, your story is AMAZING!!!:bigsmile: THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!

I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend. I'm about to dye my daughter's hair burgundy, and then spend the rest of my day in the pool!:glasses:

Keep up the great work everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    Count me in.... I have a long way to go... I used to weigh 327 lbs. But now I weigh 279 and I want to get down to 190 lbs. I know losing the rest of the weight won't be easy but oh well i'll take it day at a time. Good Luck everyone..
  • iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    Options
    Just peeking in to say hi! I usually give myself the weekends off so that's why you guys haven't heard from me. I have to catch up on the boot camp because I've only done day 1. Back to the gym tomorrow!! I'll be trying out my weight training routine for the first time.
  • cabo2010
    Options
    Hi Carol,
    I also have 100 pounds to lose and need the support of other people in the same boat. Not sure how blogging will work on this site but count me in.

Candace
  • BrendaElizabeth
    BrendaElizabeth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have about 120 lbs to lose!:happy:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Sign me up i have around 110 to lose :)
  • tfagler
    tfagler Posts: 30
    Options
    Sure I will join you guys and looking forward to day 3 of the 7 day boot camp.
  • MarilynDouglas
    Options
    Hi I am Marilyn....I have 100 pounds to lose. I started today with my first food diary. Wasn't really going to write in my dairy since I didn't watch what I was eating but wanted to see how I did. Needless to say, I have work to do. Tomorrow WILL be better. I have a question, if one day you are in the negative, should you take the negative away from the next day???? Thanks for your help and support :ohwell:
  • MarilynDouglas
    Options
    Hi I am Marilyn....I have 100 pounds to lose. I started today with my first food diary. Wasn't really going to write in my dairy since I didn't watch what I was eating but wanted to see how I did. Needless to say, I have work to do. Tomorrow WILL be better. I have a question, if one day you are in the negative, should you take the negative away from the next day???? Thanks for your help and support :ohwell:

Sorry...I am new to this. Looks like I posted twice :frown:
  • EvaB87
    EvaB87 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello all!! I have about 120lbs to lose before I can be considered a healthy weight, and I need help. If anyone has any tips or anything just let me know cause it will be greatly appreciated! This just makes me sooo happy to see that there are others who are in the same boat as me. I might need some inspiration to get back on track sometimes, but with this site it will be better than going at it alone.
  • chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hello ALL!! Where is everyone???:huh: I hope all of you are having a great day and making healthy food choices! :smile: You all still working on the bootcamp? You should be feeling it by now!:smile:

Marilyn, one thing...if you go over your limits on your food intake, don't worry about it. Just start all over the next day with a new attitude to make better choices!

Welcome to all of the newbies, and if I haven't added you as a friend, please add me. My days are a little hectic right now, but it don't mean I don't LOVE you!:heart:

Well I have my daughter in a good place, and I can have some peace with that now. Prayers for her success would be greatly appreciated. :flowerforyou: :love:

I now have the rest of the day to myself, and since I worked all night, I am going to relax in the pool, and maybe even get some laps in! THAT COUNTS AS EXERCISE!! :bigsmile:

I'll be checking back in later, I hope I see some of you in here! Let us all know how you are doing!
  • sistasan
    Options
    Count me in.
  • seagal83
    Options
    Hello all,

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was pretty relaxed.......I did go to the movies to see Inception and was not tempted once by the buttery smells of popcorn. Instead before going to the theater hubby and I stopped at the store and picked up some healthy snacks to enjoy. He's doing "my fitness pal" with me so it makes it sooooooo easy when we do it together.

I have a huge exam this Wednesday so I've been studying and will be studying my *kitten* off for the next 48 hours.....fun......NOT!

Oh and I've decided to make Friday's the official weigh in day. This will allow me to not obsess over each ounce on the scale that moves up or down every morning.

Keep up all the hard work everyone.....WE CAN DO IT!
  • posy43
    posy43 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.

It was a good weekend for me, lots of exercise and good healthy eating...all ready to face the challenges of a new week....
    Well that was until someone told me this morning that there were only 124 days left until christmas....I could have slapped him...lol

But honestly that did throw me into a panic a little....my sister is getting married on boxing day and I really want to have lost a lot more weight by then.....so I have just done my hours workout and am going to have a very healthy dinner ....I am focussed:0

Hope everyone else had a good weekend

Ali x
  • iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    Options
    Afternoon Everyone!!

Breakfast Was Grapes, Cheese, And Crackers Plus A Coke Zero [Bad I Know But It's My Morning Caffeine Kick]
    For Snack Time I Had Some Yoplait Light And For Lunch I Ate A Salad With Fat Free Italian Dressing. Currently I'm Drinking On My First 32 Oz Bottle Of Water. I Hope To Get At Least 3 In Today. I Try To Shoot For A Gallon Of Water A Day But Since School Started I've Been Struggling Just To Get The 64.

Gym Routine Was 30 Minutes Of HIIT On The Elliptical Followed By 2 Sets of 12 of Leg Extensions, Leg Curls, Lat Pulldowns, Bicep Curls, Triceps Extensions, Push Ups, Crunches [12], And Reverse Crunches [12]. All Ended With A Nice Stretching Session.
  • JennaGermain
    Options
    I know it's not the healthiest way to lose weight, but I currently have some sort of stomach bug (I'll spare you the gory details), needless to say, at least for the moment, I have more coming OUT of my body than going in!

I hope this doesn't cause my metabolism to get sluggish & not going to exercise until I don't feel like I'm dying.
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    It was a long weekend for me - hubby was out of town so I was on my own with my 3 youngest and no car. Good news was we had to walk if we wanted to go somehwere so I got in plenty of exercise. Then my power went out yesterday afternoon courtesy of some serious wind storms so it made last night and this morning interesting. School starts up again today - I'm hoping I can maintain my workouts with work and school - wish me luck!
    Hope everyone is having a great week. Can't beleive August is almost over, yikes where did summer go. I'm hoping to be under 200 by the end of the year, but time keeps slipping away.
  • seagal83
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon Jenna!
  • Shaqueta
    Shaqueta Posts: 75
    Options
    Happy Monday to you all I hope everyone's staying encouraged and uplifted.
  • jharryiadcart
    Options
    Count me in! I got some post baby weight and about 20lbs of pre-baby weight to get rid of!!! :-)