Love this post, thank you :happy:
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    Thank you - very good advice!!!
  • sassyray
    sassyray Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome post!! I really agree with everything you said and I identify with that all or nothing mentality that has lead me to failure in the past, but I know that I will be successful this time because I'm easing myself into it and not beating myself up when I don't do things "perfectly" every day. Thanks for the post and the inspiration and showing us it can be done without deprivation!
  • dmdinfla
    dmdinfla Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Very good! .................Everyone on MFP should read this at least once. :flowerforyou:
  • angelofdescent
    Options
    This is one of the most inspiring posts that I have ever read. You are truly an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for sharing.

1063779.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • shanelok
    shanelok Posts: 1
    Options
    wow!! im so inspired! hope i can be just like u :)
    just started out for a week wish to see result soon
    thanks for sharing :):)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    bump
  • volbal4me
    volbal4me Posts: 16
    Options
    Very Inspirational to read. Thank you for posting this so we can learn and see how someone can be successful when they put their heart and mind into it.. Thanks
  • lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post!! What an amazing journey you've been on. I think the most important message you sent is being patient with yourself. Thank you for the reminder. Congratulations on conquering such a huge lifestyle change. You are truly imspirational, especially after hearing you had baby #2. Good for you. Best wishes for good health and a full happy life:heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Thanks so much everyone!! I have been so busy with life changes....just a lot going on!! I just want to make sure to say how much I appreciate the feedback for this post!! And I hope it helps you all reach your goals as I did mine!

:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • oliveoil7979
    oliveoil7979 Posts: 112
    Options
    I never get tired of reading this! Thank you so much for the inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a way to 'favorite' a topic or thread. This post would definitely be at the top of my fav list.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! :heart:
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. This is very motivating and inspiring. :happy:
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    This post was awesome ... too bad they don't tack it ... Well done Tam!
  • sandradoll
    sandradoll Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Thanks for the tips, and congratulations on the weight loss.
  • Thanks so much!! I was actually looking for you here on MFP .... You're the reason I joined. I love it here because of all the people that want to offer encouragement and direction! This is the best post that I've ever read in the 4 wks I've been here! I love to encourage my friends, and now I have somewhere to direct them!! I'd be honored if you're still adding friends.

KIM
  • sb1619
    sb1619 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thank you for the post.

It sounds so simple when you read it. Of course, we know it's not that simple to do. You are definitely inspiring.

I am going to try not to be so hard on myself. It hit home with me when you said you don't have to be perfect everyday. I tend to lose sight of that. When I have a bad day it's like i give myself an excuse to cheat for the entire day. One step at a time.

Thank you again for your help.
  • huneysuckle
    Options
    TAM that was great i totally agree i have joined here and trin to help some friends they do that when they eat wrong one day they think they should just give up i try to tell them no keep goin i lost 52 lbs 3 years ago and have kept it off i lost 3 clothes sizes and am so proud of me .... i still have 25 lbs i want to lose but it has been hard this time u have just got me started back tkz 4 the post it was great good luck to u and yours .... so u have lost over 100 lbs great job
  • peanut352
    peanut352 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This has got to be the best post I have ever read here! What an inspiration you are! Thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!