"Apple" Shaped Women - Before & Afters?

Options

Replies

• slimintraining
    slimintraining Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Bump! I need this inspirational thread for the next 45lbs and phase 2 of my weight loss after having a break for 3 months due to illness. Amazing work everyone! :)
  • freshbaklava
    freshbaklava Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Here's my before @ 275

2676272_1950.jpg

2676272_566.jpg

At -40lbs

2676272_9338.jpg

At -70lbs

2676272_1287.jpg

2676272_4836.jpg

2676272_5610.jpg

I have another 40 I'd like to lose, and we'll see from there.

NO pictures are showing up... :(
  • freshbaklava
    Options
    still a work in progress, but I think I deserve to flaunt it sometimes! :blushing:

vmzo9k.jpg

2qiyde9.jpg

2gtdw7t.jpg

2wmf3p0.jpg

vq5l3o.png

2ryrjie.png
  • freshbaklava
    Options
    wow sorry for the images being so large!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I've lost 85 pounds over the past year. When I lose weight, I lose it EVERYWHERE except my stomach... :( My legs are thin, my arms are thin, I have no butt. :) I weigh 136 now (5'6") and I still feel that I'm fat because I still do have the belly. It's shrunk -- but it's still there. I'm not sure that I can lose it.

Here is a picture taken about a year ago. I was good at hiding my stomach...

100_1456.jpg

This is a picture of me about a month ago at a wedding. Like lady_jessi, I look good in clothes and feel that I have lost enough weight but when I take them off -- not so anymore. :( -- sorry about the squinting....

100_3352.jpg

OH my gosh you look fantastic. I do not know how old you are, so I hope this is taken as the compliment I mean it. But you look middle aged in your before and COLLEGE aged in your after. Amazing progress!! :-)
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    11603304_151_thumb.jpg

11603304_992.jpg

This isn't final stage - I've lost another 4kg since this photo and have another 4kg to go.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tWinKeLeYsTaR
    tWinKeLeYsTaR Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OH MY WORD I WANT TO LOOK LIKE YOY!!!!
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    <
    before and now on my pictures. Def apple shaped here.
  • Madmoo70
    Madmoo70 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow - this is inspirational! x:happy:
  • kmartinixx
    kmartinixx Posts: 197
    Options
    Apple here!
    top photos are from 2008-ish bottom photos are 2011- pre-weight lifting so i am lacking in the muscle area. Now that i lift, i am only 5 lbs lighter than i was in the top photos.

fat-tile.jpg

Wow! You look amazing! So inspirational!
  • carolyn0613
    carolyn0613 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Love these stories. I am an apple shape too so seeing you all is very inspiring
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures, but I was an hourglass figure turning into an oversized apple at my heaviest, and now I'm definitely an hourglass again, belly shrinking, 20 lbs. down and about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way to goal ( determined by looks, not the scale).
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    This morning I didn't feel like going to my Total Body class at the gym after work. I told myself "I'll do 30 Day Shred at home and if it's not raining I'll go for a jog" (lies). NOW I WANT to go to the gym! :flowerforyou: AMAZING results everyone! Very inspiring.
  • alisam567
    alisam567 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This was Jan 2012 & Dec 2012. Only a 6lbs difference but that's because I traded in fat for muscle!

now.jpg

This has been my most inspirational post to date! Having been on 'diets' for my whole adult life I gave up some 6 months ago and decided being healthy was more important. Out went the scales (metaphorically speaking - I am a woman - I always have a sneaky look) and in came the exercise! I have never been more mentally healthy and I am seeing a big difference in my body shape! It never ceases to amaze me how much people notice and I actually get a huge kick out of telling people I have only lost 4lb when my appearance makes it look like over a stone! its great to see your pictures to remind me that my new approach of eating healthy but not so that my eating habits are oppressed, earning my food by enjoying my exercise and seeing actually very fast results in terms of change to shape and size is spoy on! Thats all I wanted; so lack of 'weight loss' hasnt bothered me in the slightest and my main causes of concern nowadays is after a rest day when I notice my calf and hamstring muscles are less defined!
  • DivaSlimsDown
    Options
    {
    this is my before and after.
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    {
    this is my before and after.

wow great job
  • lstarrb
    lstarrb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Work in progress.

The 1st pic is me at 199 and the 2nd is at 165.

Goal is 150! :)

fc7fo2.jpg
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!