Lol, just got defriended!

Options

Replies

• EpicMeyri
    EpicMeyri Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    She probably got tired of seeing that stupid signature of your credentials all the time.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I know I would
  • toothpastechica
    toothpastechica Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Are you bored or do you just want a good outlet to b*tch about your feelings getting hurt?

We all have different views, senses of humor, etc. I generally advocate tolerance but if someone doesn't fit yours they have a right to unfriend you without you getting butthurt and posting about it on the forums.

This. And fwiw I'm with them. If people fit things into their diet that they like...good on them, that's their choice, but I don't really know why anyone would ADVOCATE diet soda as being a healthy choice and suggest that other people should be drinking it to be healthy...maybe its not as bad as 15 bags of chips....but last I checked its not broccoli either.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Say what you want, but ninerbuff is taking the ribbing pretty well. Madrespectyo.

Concur. I see not one ounce of butthurt, and as a matter of fact, he is rolling with it and laughing along.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    This is my view:
    tumblr_m5waq3Kxfw1r9dntlo1_500.jpg

:laugh: I have to show this to my friend. She won't eat at a restaurant if she knows beforehand that they don't serve diet COKE.
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    catlanding.gif

This thread needs more cat gifs.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    She probably got tired of seeing that stupid signature of your credentials all the time.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I know I would
    And for that.....................

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

IDEA Fitness member
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Say what you want, but ninerbuff is taking the ribbing pretty well. Madrespectyo.
    inorite? :minusbutthurtforyou:

ETA: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 13!

Wouuldn't you really be torqued if this thing rolled by the end of the afternoon?
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    MIght have to friend you so that I can say I have an MFP friend who's name is ShannaShannaBobana!!!
    Ha!

But if you drink the diet coke it is over!
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Are you bored or do you just want a good outlet to b*tch about your feelings getting hurt?

We all have different views, senses of humor, etc. I generally advocate tolerance but if someone doesn't fit yours they have a right to unfriend you without you getting butthurt and posting about it on the forums.

This. And fwiw I'm with them. If people fit things into their diet that they like...good on them, that's their choice, but I don't really know why anyone would ADVOCATE diet soda as being a healthy choice and suggest that other people should be drinking it to be healthy...maybe its not as bad as 15 bags of chips....but last I checked its not broccoli either.

What (in your opinion) should I substitute for Vodka and Diet Coke.

Just out of interest you understand ;)
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    i think it was a wise decision.

A.C.E. Bandage owner
    IKEA Furniture catalog recipient
    Sony Bravia Certified channel changer
    Been in humor for 45 years and have studied sarcasm and parody

Oh I'm seriously cracking up here ;)
  • ninerbuff
    Options

Lol, and more word twisting cause some fail to comprehend.................

Notice in the OP, she STATED that I advocate it............which isn't true. But I don't feel it's the devil that many make it out to be based on scientific evidence.

Now don't stress yourself over this.:laugh:

IDEA Fitness member
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    ETAM: And I've never intentionally drank diet soda. Ever. (Will probably lose some more friends over that revelation.)

Prepare your burr hurt thread now. Defriending you as we speak!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    inorite? :minusbutthurtforyou:

ETA: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 13!

Wouuldn't you really be torqued if this thing rolled by the end of the afternoon?

Yes, I already thought of that, and am currently finding my panties so I can put them on so I will be wearing something that can get into a bunch over it.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    catlanding.gif

This thread needs more cat gifs.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Concur. I see not one ounce of butthurt, and as a matter of fact, he is rolling with it and laughing along.

It is oddly refreshing.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    The reason was because I drink diet soda and that I "advocate" it and that had I been her personal trainer, she would have fired me from reading it.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I guess some people don't like to believe in science.

IDEA Fitness member

Strong effort!™
  • ninerbuff
    Options

I find it hilarious. I used to sell vaccums door to door for 12 years. You should've heard the **** they said to me when I knocked on a NO SOLICITING door. Not much here on the forums gets even close.
    But at least I'm getting interaction with members here. People will tend to read and react to posts from people who inspire/irritate them.

IDEA Fitness member
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options

It is oddly refreshing.

He's still justifying his original post/things he's said previously. The whole thing just reeks of validation.
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    MIght have to friend you so that I can say I have an MFP friend who's name is ShannaShannaBobana!!!
    Ha!

But if you drink the diet coke it is over!

NO diet coke for this girl!!! I am a Pepsi lover (regular is my vice but usually diet is my drink of choice). Although I haven't had either in weeks....