Single life or Relationship ?

Options

Replies

• PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Single.

I'm selfish, childish, arrogant, nit picky, and narcissistic.

They're are very few women who can tolerate my bull****.
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm single and been divorced 4 years now but really looking forward to some day meeting a fella I can have fun with and be in a relationship again!! Ya never too old to find Love!! so I am not looking I will wait til if finds me!! :heart:
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Happily married with a beautiful baby boy, and I've never been happier with my life. Not everything is perfect, but I love having a great partner in life and a beautiful son to come home to every day.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I am too screwed up to be in a relationship. I make the best of Single life and enjoy it.

Relationships are awesome but more suited for others I think.
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Im getting married next month to the best man ive ever met in my life. It is my second marriage and he is the one who made me change my mind when I said I would never get married again. I couldnt imagine hurting him or not having him in my life.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Single :D
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Mostly freedom-loving; happy overall. Sometimes I think company'd be nice, but I'm more particular now than I was (by far).
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'm single now but sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for a guy to return from Afghanistan which sucks more than being straight up single lol

I like being a relationship when it's functional but I'm not so good at the functional part so liking it doesn't last too long lol
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I'm happily married and I love being married, but having two small kids, sometimes I miss the freedom of single life. :laugh:
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    relationship
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Single life is easier. But hard work, including the hard work that goes into maintaining an intimate relationship, reaps great rewards along with some blood, sweat, and tears.
    I pray that I am blessed with many more years of a loving relationship.
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am 33, single, and always have been. I hate it. That's what I get for being fat. I wish I could know what it is like to be with someone, but I am just not what the girls want I guess.
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Single.

I'm selfish, childish, arrogant, nit picky, and narcissistic.

They're are very few women who can tolerate my bull****.

At least you're honest with yourself. lol.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I have been single my whole life, so no idea what a relationship feels like, but i am ready for a relationship.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I would rather be single than be in a relationship with the wrong person. However, I found the right person and I could never imagine going back to the single life. Especially when it comes to trying to better myself. it was so much harder trying to get fit all by myself. Having my boyfriend's support and motivation helps me going even when I'm feeling down or ready to give up. He pushes me to push myself harder, to set goals for myself and makes sure to tell me whenever he sees progress.

He freaked the hell out when i opened a pickle jar by myself instead of making him do it and he made me feel like a badass. Over a pickle jar.
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I prefer being in a relationship (even though we drive each other crazy sometimes!). I found the single life non consistent and far to lonely at times. :(
  • aalpass
    aalpass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Been single way too long and definitely over it. I also hate first dates so definitely relationship!
  • i1984
    i1984 Posts: 27
    Options
    I am currently choosing single life, It is what I need now due to MFP and going to night school while working full-time.
  • freckledrats
    freckledrats Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I say single -- til you find someone who wows you enough to give it up