Alright ladies... crazy things men have said to you... go!

Options

Replies

• hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I was getting out of my car in a Chevron parking lot and a guy stopped me and said "MMMMMM Girl, you're my favorite flavor, can I have a taste??"

I got back into my car and drove away. If I had thought the guy was joking, I might have laughed it off... But I'm pretty sure he was dead serious!!!! :noway:
  • russbittles
    Options
    One I used as a joke....

"nice shoes, wanna f***?"

and it worked.

This was used on me once. It worked.
  • russbittles
    Options
    So, when I was 18, I was in a play at the local civic theater in my home town. It was the final rehearsal night, and everyone wanted to go get drinks. They snuck me in to a respectable bar, and I didn't get carded, so it was all very good. My best friend sees that I can't take my eyes off of the bartender, and dares me to go up to her and say the following:

"You are truly worthy of my virginity."

I was a virgin, and she was worthy, so I did it! She giggled, told me I was too cute, and gave me a peck on the cheek. :blushing:
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    One I used as a joke....

"nice shoes, wanna f***?"

and it worked.

I SHOULD TRY IT!
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person who hasn't had a strange run in with a guy? I'm feeling sad now. Quick, somebody say something crazy to me.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    So, when I was 18, I was in a play at the local civic theater in my home town. It was the final rehearsal night, and everyone wanted to go get drinks. They snuck me in to a respectable bar, and I didn't get carded, so it was all very good. My best friend sees that I can't take my eyes off of the bartender, and dares me to go up to her and say the following:

I was a virgin, and she was worthy, so I did it! She giggled, told me I was too cute, and gave me a peck on the cheek. :blushing:
    ok, I need to find a virginity and try that
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    Am I the only person who hasn't had a strange run in with a guy? I'm feeling sad now. Quick, somebody say something crazy to me.
    nice legs... when do they [Oh wait last time I said that I got a warning]
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    lol - Seriously, I can think of guys that have come on WAY too strong (especially when there's booze involved) but I can't think of anything wacky that they've ever said to me. They like to pet my hair and buy me an absurd # of drinks. I've had 5 full beers sitting in front of me at one time before thanks to drunk horny guys.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    You should be a stripper. Lots of dudes are into big girls.

(Thank you, back to starving myself...)
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I could teach you how to strip
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager, I worked at Dairy Queen and I had a man look me in the eyes and say "I'd *kitten* ice cream to *kitten* you." UMMM Gross dude. NO.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I worked at an Arby's in high school and had a man in the drive thru read my name tag and say, "Hey girl, do you have and JESSICA SAUCE I could DIP INTO?"
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

I could go on but I won't :ohwell: sigh

Please do, these are hilarious. :smile:
  • skinnybunny_x
    Options
    "This will sound like a lot of partners to you, because you're a virgin but ... I've been with about 350 women." - *kitten* Guy Who I Dated For About A Day

"Nice toenails" - Pizza Delivery Guy (my toes weren't painted or anything, WHAT A FREAK!)
  • smantha32
    Options

I think that one's kind of sweet, not so creepy. :smile:
  • smantha32
    Options

I know I have, I can remember the guy's faces but my mind has blocked out the creepy dialog. It must not have been memorable. lol
  • skinnybunny_x
    Options

It's not creepy. Or sweet. It's kinda sad, actually ... ha ha. In other words, "you are the only chic that would **** me". Awww.
  • smantha32
    Options

It's not creepy. Or sweet. It's kinda sad, actually ... ha ha. In other words, "you are the only chic that would **** me". Awww.

It's not sad if you think of it in more of an "I'm saving it for someone special" sort of way.

Of course he was an 18 year old guy, so maybe it's actually more sad. lol
  • skinnybunny_x
    Options
    Yeah, SAD. No guy is a virgin by choice. Just sayin'.
  • adrianfan607
    Options
    About three months ago I was at the mall. I kinda wanted to be quick, I had to go to one store. The next thing I know this cute guy was stopped me and asked if I'd had someone talk to me about a military fundraiser and I said no. He asked if he could have a few minutes to talk to me about and I said sure. Basically it was a magazine fundraiser. He asked what magazine I'd read, which one I'd send to a children's hospital and then for the third one he looked at me and said "Do you have a boyfriend?" I told him that I didn't and then he turned smirked and said "Hey, I'm Brad. I enjoy long walks on the beach and short walks to the bedroom."

I have never had a guy be that direct with me. I was kind of surprised honestly.

A few minutes later he was wrapping up and asking me if I wanted to get the magazines and I asked how much they were because I'm a college student without a job. He then told me the following "It won't send you into the poor house, I promise. But if it does, I'm a really good chef and maid."

Turns out I couldn't afford it and I walked away from that interaction feeling slightly confused.