Alright ladies... crazy things men have said to you... go!

Options

Replies

• Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,149 Member
    Options
    "you would be so hot if you weren't a blueberry" WTF?!

and then there was the time my boobs got asked out on their own.....- "Hey, nice rack, ya wanna go out?" <---- THE actual line used. I laughed. guy never once even attempted to look at my eyes or my name tag pinned just slightly above said rack....:laugh:
  • russbittles
    Options
    Am I the only person who hasn't had a strange run in with a guy? I'm feeling sad now. Quick, somebody say something crazy to me.

You haven't been on the internet long enough.
  • russbittles
    Options
    Yeah, SAD. No guy is a virgin by choice. Just sayin'.

Actually, I was. I've also been celibate for four years now, also by choice.
  • whitleynoel
    whitleynoel Posts: 198 Member
    Options

Wow! This is supposed to be jut fun and games and you are just being rude...

Also, generalizations suck. "Just sayin'"
  • ShantaGreen
    Options
    (My sister gets up to use restroom and guy sits in her seat)
    "I wanted to say something to you but I was nervous. So I went to see the wizard and he gave me the courage to talk to you."
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    "Can I borrow $20 to come meet you? I don't have gas money." :noway: - yeah, abso-freaking-lutely no. resoundingly. no...just no.
  • whitleynoel
    whitleynoel Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    For the win.....

You must have crescent wrench eyes bcause when you look at me my nuts tighten!!!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    For the win.....

You must have crescent wrench eyes bcause when you look at me my nuts tighten!!!

ick

:noway:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    My ex-boyfriend spent 15 minutes standing outside my car trying to convince me that those eye crust-ies you wake up with are actually dried boogers. Should have saved time by running him over. :ohwell:
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    (My sister gets up to use restroom and guy sits in her seat)
    "I wanted to say something to you but I was nervous. So I went to see the wizard and he gave me the courage to talk to you."
    You should've gone out with him!
  • socalikristi
    socalikristi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Him- "Did you just fart?"
    Me- "UHHHHHHH, no!"
    Him- "Because you just blew me away!!"
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options

Actually, I was. I've also been celibate for four years now, also by choice.

Good for you, not letting anyone tell you what to do with your own body! I am, and the guy I'm dating and a lot of my close guy friends are still virgins by choice as well. And we don't live in a conservative area either, I'm in the middle of a large city full of young people. As people mature they realize that their sex life or lack thereof is entirely their choice, they can decide whether to consider it special and wait (also eliminating pregnancy scares, because really, who wants to deal with that) or view sex casually. And anyone who judges them for it either way is really insecure/immature.

I have a crazy guy story haha. I was walking to lecture (looking gross and sweaty because I'd just walked a mile to my classroom) and I see a really awkward looking freshman pass me. Five seconds later he shows up panting a foot from me, and starts walking backwards in front of me. Then he blurts out "hiyouarethemostbeautifulgirlever canIhaveyournumber?" all in one breath. I was so caught unaware that I blurted out "I'm late to class" at which he goes "let me convince you!" Then I said "I have a boyfriend, sorry" and walked really really fast to class. I felt bad, I was so awkward about it. I still want to know how he would have "convinced" me and what he wanted to convince me of though. xD
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Bump for later, this thread is entertaining!
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Had an African guy offer me a camel and 5 goats to be his wife... while we were in class.
    Yeah-no.

Depending on where in Africa he was from, that might have been a very respectable offer! :laugh:
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Skid Row - Lyrics - I Remember You

A guy called me in high school and sang them to me over the phone......and started crying....

I LOVE THIS!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    oooo! just remembered this one...blocked it out of my memory

I had a stalker, very very creepy stalker who told me "You remind me of my mother, I hate my mother"

yeah, that made me want him.

tumblr_mptkkbgPFR1rcvf52o1_500.jpg
  • Event_Horizon975
    Event_Horizon975 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I love you.
    PFFT!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    When I was overweight:

"I usually don't date girls that aren't athletic but I'll make an exception for you since you're into music."

I proceeded to date this *kitten* for a year, and ended up getting a restraining order against him when he made up this thing in his head that I was cheating on him with our gay boss and went crazy on me. (He also got a job somewhere else, thank god). Should've listened to my mother on this one.
  • Event_Horizon975
    Event_Horizon975 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    When I was overweight:

"I usually don't date girls that aren't athletic but I'll make an exception for you since you're into music."

I proceeded to date this *kitten* for a year, and ended up getting a restraining order against him when he made up this thing in his head that I was cheating on him with our gay boss and went crazy on me. (He also got a job somewhere else, thank god). Should've listened to my mother on this one.
    We've ALL taken a ride on the crazy train. All we can do is look back, take a VERY large cinder block and bang our head against it.
  • britzzie
    britzzie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    "You're such a great girlfriend. Now all my friends say they want to date a chubby chick like you, because you're so nice"

Ummmm.....what??? Yea. Dumped.