1192021222325»

Replies

• paula7893
    Options
    just taggin so I can start the challenge
  • addiograsso
    Options
    FAB FOUR DAILY CHALLENGES

Monday………. 16-Aug ….. 110% last chance workout (increase intensity or workout length)

Tuesday……… 17-Aug ….. RESTART! final weigh in & post your new challenge goal for September 14 at
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/109567-join-us-fab-fours-4-week-challenge-group-new

Wednesday….. 18-Aug ….. do 25 sit ups

Thursday….…. 19-Aug ….. cut back on, or eliminate caffeine today (but not so you get a migraine)

Friday…...…… 20-Aug ….. take your vitamins + calcium + vit D

Saturday…….. 21-Aug ….. drink your water.....8 x 8 oz = 64 oz.

Sunday………. 22-Aug ….. no carbonated beverages today

Joined on Tuesday (officially Wednesday) - had to get in my last day of eating stuff that's no good for me... ;)
    Am happy to say:
    Wednesday - met the challenge and day 2 - no sodas
    Thursday - met the challenge! :smile:
    Friday - met the challenge - i haven't taken a vitamin since they were flinstones chewables... :laugh: tee hee hee
    Look forward to hitting the scale on Tuesday - whoda thunk it?
  • debjunti
    debjunti Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ok hopefully I've got the hang of this now, so after finding the daily challenges late I only missed one( not to bad for not even knowing what they were!:blushing: ) So now that I know where to find them I'm all set to do this. Thanks for all the support I'm getting so far and everyone keep up the good work!
  • bakerswife
    Options
    FAB FOUR DAILY CHALLENGES

Monday………. 16-Aug ….. 110% last chance workout (increase intensity or workout length)

Tuesday……… 17-Aug ….. RESTART! final weigh in & post your new challenge goal for September 14 at
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/109567-join-us-fab-fours-4-week-challenge-group-new

Thursday….…. 19-Aug ….. cut back on, or eliminate caffeine today (but not so you get a migraine)

So far, so good.
  • AZCorz
    AZCorz Posts: 18
    Options
    I will start tomorrow!!
  • addiograsso
    Options

Had a good weekend - can't believe I'm saying this, but can't wait to hit the scale on Tuesday - thanks to everyone for your help!
    Looking forward to next week's challenges.
  • SarahElittlebit
    SarahElittlebit Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Nice ideas.
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    weighed in today with no change this week. I seem to average a loss every other week. UGH...I'm working out and feeling better but want to drop LBS. clothes do fit better but want to lose LBS.

Still no pepsi's (that has been a wonderful accomplishment for me to give them up). :cry:
  • Texemgirl
    Texemgirl Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi, All! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Are there any challenges after 8/22? I can start with any of them since they are all new to me, but I was just wondering.

Karen
  • gabriella412
    Options
    That's still awesome that your clothes are fitting better grandmadmt. They say never go soley by weight loss because muscle weighs more than fat. So you also want to go by inches lost. From experience when I lost weight the first time I only lost about 15lbs, but was fitting back into much smaller clothes cause everything was also toning. So keep your head up and know your still doing great to be losing inches.
  • DMK710
    Options
    Karen
    I have not seen the new weeks challenges as of yet either.
  • DMK710
    Options
    gabriella412
    Thanks, That is beginning to set in my head. I've spoke to another fitnesspal and she has helped me with that too. I guess its not all about LBS. My scales are also reading just in lbs so i could be losing 1/2 lb at a time also and I'll take that too.
  • slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Friday…...…… 27-Aug ….. no fast food OR no deep fried foods

Saturday…….. 28-Aug ….. dance for 10 minutes, alone or with a partner

Sunday………. 29-Aug ….. log all of your food

Monday………. 30-Aug ….. 110% workout (increase intensity or workout length)

Tuesday……… 31-Aug ….. weigh in today & eat your fruit* (see below)

Wednesday….. 1-Sep ….. spend some time alone, relaxing

Thursday….…. 2-Sep ….. do 25 sit ups

Friday…...…… 3-Sep ….. cut back on, or eliminate caffeine (but not so you get a migraine)

Saturday…….. 4-Sep ….. take your vitamins + calcium + vit D

Sunday………. 5-Sep ….. drink your water…..8 x 8 oz = 64 oz.

*Fruit Servings (USDA)
    Cal-> 1200...1400...1600...1800...2000...2200...2400...2600...2800...3000...3200
    Serv-> ...2..........3.........3........3.........4.........4.........4.........4.........5.........5.........5
    One Serving: 1/2 c cut raw or cooked fruit; 1/2 c fruit juice; 1 small-med fruit
  • slightingscale
    Options
    Just a reminder that after the 500th post (the 25th post on this 20th page), our thread will be continued on a new page.

When we get there, go to the final post on the current thread, and follow the little blue link at the bottom of the last post to take you to the new page (click on: < continued at this topic >). You'll need to repost on the new page once in order for it to show up in your MY TOPICS bookmark (under the COMMUNITY tab).

Also, if you post on this old page (after it has been locked), your reply will go down a black hole. You have to go to the new page in order for your post to be seen.

See you there soon! Drive safely.:wink:
  • addiograsso
    Options
    Thanks for taking care of all of us... ;) Hope you are having or had a nice trip..:)
  • DMK710
    Options
    I have a question.....When you set your goal, where do you get your goal weight from? Do you just think of one or do you use the BMI suggested weight?
  • xcbballuver
    Options
    woot i did todays challenge wihtout knowing ! i didnt even know what it was until i checked it tonight.
  • slightingscale
    Options
    I have a question.....When you set your goal, where do you get your goal weight from? Do you just think of one or do you use the BMI suggested weight?
    Usually, we set a 1-2 pound goal per week for consistency. However, that could be higher or lower, depending on your starting weight, and other factors (dietary intake, activity level, etc).:flowerforyou:
  • slightingscale
    Options
    Grab your chair, for we're moving the party to a new page!

After this post, our thread will be continued on a new page.
    When we get there, go to the final post on the current thread, and follow the little blue link at the bottom of the last post to take you to the new page (click on: < continued at this topic >). You'll need to repost on the new page once in order for it to show up in your MY TOPICS bookmark (under the COMMUNITY tab).

Also, if you post on this old page (after it has been locked), your reply will go down a black hole. You have to go to the new page in order for your post to be seen.
    See you there soon! Drive safely.

new page link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/117394-fab-four-daily-challenges