Alright ladies... crazy things men have said to you... go!

Replies

• ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    I was taking my sister's to the dentist office. My sisters are both teens. Anyway their dentist which is a cute man asked me if I was their mom. Come on now do I really look that old?
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 491 Member
    I was working at a gas station/convenience store. I was doing lottery for a man, had to be in his late 60s or 70s, and he said come closer, then whispered "Your breasts are beautiful".. I was wearing a polo shirt and this totally creeped me out.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    A jerk I once dated (very briefly) said,"huh?..I've never been with a "big girl." At the time I was fit and wore a size 9-10:explode: ,..And then I said,"KICK ROCKS!"
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Ok this is going to be my next pick up line:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1XOfHax6Q8
  • "You 18 yet?.... Aiight." :noway:

Not too crazy, except for the fact that it was the only thing this guy ever said to me. (One of my brother's friends, about 5 years older than me.) Nothing else. Every time I saw him from the time I was 16 until I turned 18, that's all he said to me.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    From my wife after exercising last week..."Hey babe, wanna do the horizontal Zumba?" How could I say no??? :smokin:
    I should teach that class

Can I be your first student? :wink:
  • RodSuarez
    From my wife after exercising last week..."Hey babe, wanna do the horizontal Zumba?" How could I say no??? :smokin:
    I should teach that class

Can I be your first student? :wink:
    hell yeah darling!
  • RodSuarez
    I know people won't watch the video so...

"I am really wired. What do you say I take you home and eat your p uss y" this is going to be my new pick up line.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Nothing "crazy" but unsolicted penis pictures without my permission is always a pleasure

:grumble:
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    I was walking after I Had my first son and a guy yells out of his car "Big Titties!" rediculously loud :( most embarrasing moment EVER :blushing:

Oh and when I was 16 and went to the state fair one of the fair guys at the game booth things asked me to come back and see him when I turned 18... beyond creepy :p

annndd just remembered the worst one :p my dad's best friend a week after my 18th birthday told me to come "see" him when I was ready for a real man :grumble: needless to say him and my dad arn't friends anymore :p

Not so much "pick up lines" but still crazy all on its own :/
  • RodSuarez
    Nothing "crazy" but unsolicted penis pictures without my permission is always a pleasure

but penis pictures are like pokemon! you should collect them.
  • RodSuarez
    I need more stories ladies, keep them coming (I am bored, want to laught).
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    A guy that has a girlfriend has sent me pictures of his penis. Needless to say I don't talk to him anymore. haha
  • A2Zscents
    A2Zscents Posts: 34 Member
    I told a guy I was married and he said "rings don't plug holes"...charming.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    I had someone today actually tell me that they wish my top was see through. I said sorry to disappoint. Lol
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    When I was 18 a male friend (who I quite fancied) told me that I would be really pretty if I lost some weight. I was hardly huge, no more than a stone and a half overweight.....I was gutted.......

Another crazy thing a man said to me, just a few months later, was could he book a hotel room one afternoon for the two of us.....he was my boss at the time and married- crazy!!!

And a third crazy thing that another man said to me as he was driving me to a hospital appointment to discuss my bulimia was that he'd better clean his teeth before he kissed me as he'd just come from his ex-wife's house ........

Am I just unlucky?!!!
  • RodSuarez
    When I was 18 a male friend (who I quite fancied) told me that I would be really pretty if I lost some weight. I was hardly huge, no more than a stone and a half overweight.....I was gutted.......

Another crazy thing a man said to me, just a few months later, was could he book a hotel room one afternoon for the two of us.....he was my boss at the time and married- crazy!!!

And a third crazy thing that another man said to me as he was driving me to a hospital appointment to discuss my bulimia was that he'd better clean his teeth before he kissed me as he'd just come from his ex-wife's house ........

Am I just unlucky?!!!
    wow charmers
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    "Do I have to tell your mother to spank you?"

Dude what?!?!

Also one time when I was at a bar a couple of guys from a bachelor party asked me for my panties. Unfortunately for them my older brother and his friends were there.
  • RodSuarez

Dude what?!?!

Also one time when I was at a bar a couple of guys from a bachelor party asked me for my panties. Unfortunately for them my older brother and his friends were there.
    come on! maybe the bachelor party was doing some type of rally, don't be cruel and give'm the panties
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member

Dude what?!?!

come on! maybe the bachelor party was doing some type of rally, don't be cruel and give'm the panties

With my older brother standing right there? Nope.
  • RodSuarez

Dude what?!?!

With my older brother standing right there? Nope.
    you ruined what could've been an amazing bachelors party u.u
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member

This made me lol.

I had a guy tell me I have really nice elbows. Not my eyes, not my *kitten*, but my elbows?

It worked. I dated him for a little bit.
  • RodSuarez

This made me lol.

I had a guy tell me I have really nice elbows. Not my eyes, not my *kitten*, but my elbows?

you also have great knees :wink: :wink:
  • swagoner94
    swagoner94 Posts: 220 Member
    boy don't talk to me....
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    I had a EX boyfriend ask me if I minded that he started to sleep with MEN and that he recently figured out he was Bisexual and since I dont have a penis, im just not doing it for him, but he really still wants to be with me.

I RAN out of that relationship as fast as I could.
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member

This made me lol.

My Fiance loves Armpits. Guys are so freeking weird sometimes.
  • RodSuarez
    boy don't talk to me....
    why?
  • RodSuarez
    I had a EX boyfriend ask me if I minded that he started to sleep with MEN and that he recently figured out he was Bisexual and since I dont have a penis, im just not doing it for him, but he really still wants to be with me.

I RAN out of that relationship as fast as I could.
    I am bisexual... and plenty of gay guys love armpits.
  • swagoner94
    swagoner94 Posts: 220 Member
    boy don't talk to me....
    why?

beats me!
  • RodSuarez
    boy don't talk to me....
    why?

beats me!
    oh? I am almost a Saint St. Sexy but a Saint.