Alright ladies... crazy things men have said to you... go!

Options

Replies

• RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    Nothing "crazy" but unsolicted penis pictures without my permission is always a pleasure

:grumble:
    but penis pictures are like pokemon! you should collect them.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I need more stories ladies, keep them coming (I am bored, want to laught).
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    A guy that has a girlfriend has sent me pictures of his penis. Needless to say I don't talk to him anymore. haha
  • A2Zscents
    A2Zscents Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I told a guy I was married and he said "rings don't plug holes"...charming.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    I had someone today actually tell me that they wish my top was see through. I said sorry to disappoint. Lol
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    When I was 18 a male friend (who I quite fancied) told me that I would be really pretty if I lost some weight. I was hardly huge, no more than a stone and a half overweight.....I was gutted.......

Another crazy thing a man said to me, just a few months later, was could he book a hotel room one afternoon for the two of us.....he was my boss at the time and married- crazy!!!

And a third crazy thing that another man said to me as he was driving me to a hospital appointment to discuss my bulimia was that he'd better clean his teeth before he kissed me as he'd just come from his ex-wife's house ........

Am I just unlucky?!!!
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    When I was 18 a male friend (who I quite fancied) told me that I would be really pretty if I lost some weight. I was hardly huge, no more than a stone and a half overweight.....I was gutted.......

Another crazy thing a man said to me, just a few months later, was could he book a hotel room one afternoon for the two of us.....he was my boss at the time and married- crazy!!!

And a third crazy thing that another man said to me as he was driving me to a hospital appointment to discuss my bulimia was that he'd better clean his teeth before he kissed me as he'd just come from his ex-wife's house ........

Am I just unlucky?!!!
    wow charmers
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    "Do I have to tell your mother to spank you?"

Dude what?!?!

Also one time when I was at a bar a couple of guys from a bachelor party asked me for my panties. Unfortunately for them my older brother and his friends were there.
  • RodSuarez
    Options

Dude what?!?!

Also one time when I was at a bar a couple of guys from a bachelor party asked me for my panties. Unfortunately for them my older brother and his friends were there.
    come on! maybe the bachelor party was doing some type of rally, don't be cruel and give'm the panties
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

Dude what?!?!

come on! maybe the bachelor party was doing some type of rally, don't be cruel and give'm the panties

With my older brother standing right there? Nope.
  • RodSuarez
    Options

Dude what?!?!

With my older brother standing right there? Nope.
    you ruined what could've been an amazing bachelors party u.u
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Nothing "crazy" but unsolicted penis pictures without my permission is always a pleasure

This made me lol.

I had a guy tell me I have really nice elbows. Not my eyes, not my *kitten*, but my elbows?

It worked. I dated him for a little bit.
  • RodSuarez
    Options

This made me lol.

I had a guy tell me I have really nice elbows. Not my eyes, not my *kitten*, but my elbows?

you also have great knees :wink: :wink:
  • swagoner94
    swagoner94 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    boy don't talk to me....
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I had a EX boyfriend ask me if I minded that he started to sleep with MEN and that he recently figured out he was Bisexual and since I dont have a penis, im just not doing it for him, but he really still wants to be with me.

I RAN out of that relationship as fast as I could.
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options

This made me lol.

My Fiance loves Armpits. Guys are so freeking weird sometimes.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    boy don't talk to me....
    why?
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I had a EX boyfriend ask me if I minded that he started to sleep with MEN and that he recently figured out he was Bisexual and since I dont have a penis, im just not doing it for him, but he really still wants to be with me.

I RAN out of that relationship as fast as I could.
    I am bisexual... and plenty of gay guys love armpits.
  • swagoner94
    swagoner94 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    boy don't talk to me....
    why?

beats me!
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    boy don't talk to me....
    why?

beats me!
    oh? I am almost a Saint St. Sexy but a Saint.