Ladies: Know your body size (fun)

Options

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I chose the third one and ended up being the smallest one :)
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    This is a joke. I did it twice. The first time I chose big and put in my measurements (C:42, W:37, H:38) and it told me I chose 4 sizes too big and I was the perfect hourglass shape and how to accent my bum ( the body part I chose). The second time around, I put in the exact same stats, but chose the size they had shown me, and they told me I had chosen 4 sizes too small and that I was a perfect pear! A pear with those measurements?!? And advertised the sites plus size clothes (I wear mediums and US 10-12) And how to show off my bust, the body part I had chosen. This thing is a gag for the clothes line site it is on.
    I don't know how that happened for you because I just did it twice too. The first time it said I was 7.5% smaller than I think I am and a pear shape (which I already knew), then the second time, I only changed the slider and none of the other info, and it said I was exactly right with a pear shape again. And of course it's going to tell you how to show off your favorite part... if you show off your favorite body part, you feel more confident and beautiful.

I don't know what made you freak out, but you really should calm down. It's just a fun tool on a website. :flowerforyou:
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

I chose 4 sizes bigger than I actually am (%18 smaller than I think I am)

Interesting :)
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    The smallest model (which is the one I chose) is bigger than I am. It also said I am hour glass and I am an apple shape. It was fun, though.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I'm 2.5% smaller than picked, hourglass shape. It was tricky cause my thighs are out of proportion to the rest of me which makes me look more pear. Fun tho, thx for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • pixiewishes19
    Options
    I was about 4 sizes smaller than I thought! And was told perfect hourglass as a shape? I think my problem is that I always have to wear tops that are bigger than my jeans size cause my boobs are pretty big (10 inch difference between my boobs and hips, and my waist!). So to fit my boobs, I lose all definition in my waist and end up looking really square and bigger than I am! Curse clothing manufacturers!
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I chose the exact size I was 50 pounds ago. My brain still hasn't caught up. And it's gonna get a bit worse for ketchup, cuz I am going to keep losing before my brain has time to adjust to this size, size I was 7 or 8 years ago, When I get down even just 30 more pounds I will be in a bit of a freak out mode. No matter, I will be a bit too busy to just be focusing on my weight anyway.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Looks interesting... buuuut I don't have a tape measure
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    22.5% smaller than I think I am. However, I didn't think the pictures were very clear. I had a hard time telling a size difference between some of them! So, I think that threw off my perception quite a bit. However, I do think I have a hard time seeing myself how I really am!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Looks interesting... buuuut I don't have a tape measure

Essential tool in this journey (after a food scale).
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I was 2.5% smaller than I thought. Pretty interesting!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Will like to do this later
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Said I was 12.5% smaller and an hourglass. lol No.
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Okay so I don't really believe this...a better estimate should include height...I'm short..5'1. I guessed supposedly 4 models too big..said I was 17.5% smaller than I thought and that I was an hour glass shape...I thought I was an inverted Apple or maybe pear....it's a little boost to make us feel better about our bodies though...
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    ..it's a little boost to make us feel better about our bodies though...

Some ladies were told they underestimated :wink:
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just a sham then.......
  • FCHW
    FCHW Posts: 35
    Options
    I am 10% smaller than I think I am. lol. And I am the perfect hourglass! YAY:wink:
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    A body size test that makes me feel better!! I was 3 sizes over, "you are 15% smaller than you think you are". Yay! Just the mental boost I needed!! I think I'm going to write that on my mirror!
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused by this though. My waist is smaller than my belly, which kind if balloons out on the bottom. So which measurement do I include?
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    v3lq8w.jpg

I chose 2 sizes bigger (10%) than what it said lol