Anyone doing Thursday weigh in?

Options

Replies

• DENsilentquakeYSE
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am doing wonderful. Progress is progress and everyday is a challenge.

SW: 198
    CW: 184.2
    LW: 187.2 A 3 lb loss :blushing:
  • Krysta150
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm happy to report after joining MFP one week ago I'm down 2.6 lbs.
  • hsquared87
    Options
    Okay so I stayed the same this week. very disappointed but at least its not a gain right.
    I'm stuck and its really something that could hurt my job if i don't weight 141 by OCT 19th. My knee injuries make working out so painful I've tried everything swimming, elliptical, bike, yoga its all so painful. Someday walking is just to much for me too. I have no idea what else to do.

sorry to complain i'm just feeling lost...

Hope everyone had a great week.
  • LisaKC
    LisaKC Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    @hsquared, don't give up and don't be discouraged. I'm not a medical person, but the only suggestion I have is to try to find a physical therapist who can design a workout program for you. Let us know if you have any success with this. You're clearly motivated, or you wouldn't have logged in with us today. You just need to find the right workout for you. :flowerforyou:
  • hsquared87
    Options
    Thank you LisaKC!
    I am motivated and I will win this fight for my life!
    My physical therapist and I tried some new workouts today. I just have to stop getting discouraged because the road to healing an injury is very long and painful but well worth the effort.
    I'm sure next week will be BETTER!!!:happy:
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    aquavitae30, SilentQuake, Krysta150...congratulations on your loss! (did that come out right? :tongue: )
    Great job

LisaK and jsquared87 staying the same is much better than gaining so good job to you as well.

Rachel thank you so much for the encouraging words

You guys are so wonderful! :flowerforyou:
  • Krysta150
    Options
    Syreeta6 thank you! And good luck with the C25K. I trained for a 5k over the summer. It was a good change for me and may be just what you need.
  • rachel2011
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a good week and feeling okay about the weigh in tomorrow!
    Have a good and active day :-)
  • coffeegirl1998
    coffeegirl1998 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Ok, depending on how you look at it, I am either late or I was early...(I weighed in yesterday but I didn't weigh in last week...)

SW: 352
    LW: 324.9
    CW: 322.8 (-2.1)

Congrats to all of the losers over the past week!
    To the new peeps: This group is awesome at support and motivation! Welcome! Good luck with your journey!
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Pevious Week 131.2
    Last Week 132.8
    This Week 131.6

With summer almost gone, I'm thinking maybe this will get a little easier. Good luck everyone.
  • LisaKC
    Options
    Good morning Thursday peeps!
    I lost a pound this week. This is great, since I ate my way through a couple of friends' birthdays and my anniversary. :drinker:

Hope everyone has a good weigh-in today!:flowerforyou:
  • Syreeta6
    Options
    SW: 134
    CW: 131.6
    GW: 115
    Last weigh-in: 134.4

Down 2.8 pounds!! My rut is officially over!! YAYYY :drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy:
  • aquavitae30
    Options
    Down 2.8 pounds too. :) Which is slightly surprising considering the labor day weekend.
  • Syreeta6
    Options
    Down 2.8 pounds too. :) Which is slightly surprising considering the labor day weekend.

EXACTLY! So exciting. Great job!
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    July 1 172.5 --- up 1 pound?? hoping it's just sodium retention. I had hamburger last night and the day before that chocolate cake. I'm hoping the 1 pound will be off soon, but I need to get to 170 to reach my mini goal 1.
    [/quote

July 22 210= 173.0 up 1.5 pound but it is TOM for me, so I'm not worried too much. I have been working hard as of Monday July 19 with my diet. I have been strict on it. I started not to weigh in because it is TOM but at least this way, when I way in next Thursday I should be able to see some good progress as long as I keep my diet up.

Aug.26, 2010 - I haven't weighed in, in a while- Had taken a break from exercise and dieting. so now i'm back. my weight today is 174.5. I've been working out all this week and will continue. we'll see what happens for next week.

Sept 02, 2010 - weight today= 171.5 so I have lost 3 lbs since last thursday. I am on the right track. I want to weigh 167 by Sept 10. wish me luck!

Sept 09, 2010 - weight today= 169.5 2 lbs lost since last Thursday. So happy to see 16X on my scale, now next week I'm on Vacation so will try not to stray too bad, be great if I can still lose a few before next Thur. Finally!!!!
  • JustJudy
    JustJudy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    SW initial MFP 1/02/10 156
    LW 8/19/10 140.8
    CW 8/26/10 141.0

SW inital MFP weight 156
    LW 141.0
    CW 141.6

I'm being redundant with my weigh-ins :laugh:
  • JustJudy
    JustJudy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    SW initial MFP 1/02/10 156
    LW 8/19/10 140.8
    CW 8/26/10 141.0

SW inital MFP weight 156
    LW 141.0
    CW 141.6

I'm being redundant with my weigh-ins :laugh:

Woo Hoo!!!

SW inital MFP weight 156
    LW 141.0
    CW 138.4

This is exactly what I needed to motivate me:happy:
  • aquavitae30
    Options
    down 0.6 pounds this week. Need to buck up and be better about my food, and hopefully will do a better job next week. :) Have a great week everyone. :)
  • LisaKC
    Options
    I didn't gain or lose this week. I did have an excellent exercise week, so will stay on my plan and be patient for the results.
    Hope everyone has a great week! :drinker:
  • rachel2011
    Options
    I lost 0.10 of a pound (I seem to have sweated out my brain, there's 16oz in a pound right?!!!!!). Not loads, but it's still coming slow and steady so i hope that means it's more likely to stay off.
    How's everyone else got on this week?